注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: bujua

[讨论]Iskandar 来势汹汹(图片)!!!如何从怀疑变到信心满满!!!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2-6-2011 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
iskandar区内有新起的shop lot?
star06 发表于 2-6-2011 11:01 PM

哇,有点被难倒的问题 ,你可以试问问Setia Bukit Indah, Tropika的sales office。。。还有Taman Sutera (developer Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bdn),Taman Mutiara (developer Scientex (Skudai) Sdn Bdn), Taman Nusa Bestari 等等。。。通常shop lot很抢手,还没正式launch就被book完了。。。

希望能帮到你!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-6-2011 08:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你No1和你的like 。。。除了与大家分享之外,我尽可能把Iskandar所有的信息都集合 ...
bujua 发表于 2-6-2011 06:24 PM

我也要给个like。。。   谢谢你的用心。。
再接再厉。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-6-2011 10:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
我也要给个like。。。   谢谢你的用心。。
再接再厉。。。
sam80sg 发表于 3-6-2011 08:18 AM

谢谢你sam80g....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-6-2011 11:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 bujua 于 3-6-2011 11:35 AM 编辑

新闻稿

香格里拉酒店集团大马再添新店 依斯干达公主港盛贸饭店2012年开业 (凯蒂猫之家 - Hello Kitty Theme Park)
2009年11月25日
亚太地区最大的豪华酒店集团——香格里拉日前与马来西亚国库控股国民投资有限公司旗下全资子公司Themed Attractions and Resorts Sdn Bhd (TAR)签署协议,将在马来西亚的依斯干达公主港开设盛贸饭店。该饭店将成为马来西亚新兴开发区努沙再亚内的首家国际品牌酒店,也是即将建成的马来西亚第一座室内主题公园里唯一的一家酒店。

努沙再亚是马来西亚正在开发的依斯干达经济区里五大重点发展区域之一,这座四层高的盛贸饭店位于努沙再亚的核心区域,拥有286间客房,预计于2012年开业。饭店面朝大海,隶属一座综合性多功能建筑群,在该建筑内有一座大型室内主题公园及家庭休闲娱乐中心,及一座9300平方米的购物中心。公主港在不久的将来就会成为拥有三座码头的水上交通枢纽。酒店距马来西亚新加坡第二高速——连接新加坡与马来西亚柔佛州的公路大桥仅15分钟车程;距新山苏丹伊斯梅尔国际机场仅35分钟车程;驾车前往马来西亚首都吉隆坡也只需3小时。

香格里拉酒店集团总裁兼首席执行官凯杜根先生说到:“盛贸饭店的品牌享誉世界,而努沙再亚公主港也是马来西亚新兴的旅游度假胜地,能够成为这座活力之城的一分子,我们感到非常高兴。我们期待与Themed Attractions and Resorts Sdn Bhd (TAR)公司携手并肩,为来到这里度假的家庭和所有游客带来终身难忘的欢乐体验。”

马来西亚依斯干达公主港盛贸饭店拥有主题各异的特色客房,面积均在36平方米以上。这里有全天候精致美食的餐厅,大堂酒廊,一座天空酒廊以及一个充满活力的现代酒吧。620平米的大宴会厅和一系列多功能厅可以满足各种规模的会议、宴会和展览活动的需求。忙碌之余,客人可在屋顶泳池、健身中心和屋顶花园里充分放松身心。

与饭店同属一座建筑群约有5600平方米的室内主题公园将成为孩子们的最爱——凯蒂猫之家 (Hello Kitty Theme Park)里住着凯蒂猫和她的伙伴们;“小大人俱乐部”里有HIT娱乐节目里备受儿童喜爱的众多卡通明星;也有当地卡通艺术家Lat精心设计的家庭主题餐厅。

努沙再亚新开发区位于柔佛州西部,占地超过1万公顷。这里正被建设成为一座集商业、居住和休闲为一体的世界级综合性城市。

http://www.shangri-la.com/cn/corporate/press/pressrelease/37534

Press Releases
Shangri-La Hotels And Resorts Signs Agreement To Open Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour, Iskandar, Malaysia In 2012

25 Nov 2009

Updated: May 2010

Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asia Pacific’s leading luxury hotel group, has signed an agreement with Themed Attractions and Resorts Sdn Bhd (TAR), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Khazanah Nasional Berhad – the investment holding arm of the Government of Malaysia – to open, and operate Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour, Iskandar, Malaysia.  This marks the first international hotel in the newly developed area of Nusajaya, Malaysia, and the only hotel to be associated with Malaysia’s soon-to-be-built first family indoor theme park.

Set to open in 2012, the four-storey 286-room Traders Hotel will be located in the heart of Nusajaya, one of the five flagship zones in Iskandar Malaysia, in the waterfront precinct and will form part of an integrated complex that comprises an indoor theme park, a family entertainment centre and a 100,000-square-foot retail centre.  Puteri Harbour will also house a water transport terminal and three marinas in the near future.  The hotel will be a 15-minute drive from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link, the bridge that connects Singapore and Johor, Malaysia; approximately a 35-minute drive from Senai International Airport; and a 3-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.

“The Traders brand is well known around the world, and as Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, establishes itself as one of the newest tourism zones in Malaysia, we are excited to be helping to develop this dynamic region.  We look forward to working hand in hand with Themed Attractions and Resorts Sdn Bhd (TAR) to create an unforgettable integrated experience for families and tourists to the area,” said Greg Dogan, president and chief executive officer of Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited.

The hotel guestrooms at Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour, Iskandar, Malaysia will be a minimum of 36 square metres, with a selection of themed rooms.  Food and beverage outlets will include an all-day dining restaurant, a lobby lounge, a sky lounge and a bar.  A 620-square-metre ballroom and a range of function rooms suited for small to large events will cater to Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE) guests.  Recreational facilities such as a rooftop swimming pool, a health club, and a rooftop garden will also be available.

The 60,000-square-foot indoor theme park will feature world-renowned and popular children’s characters in three main areas: Hello Kitty Town, showcasing Hello Kitty and friends by Sanrio; the Little Big Club featuring HIT Entertainment's Thomas and Friends, Barney, Bob the Builder, Pingu and Angelina Ballerina; and a themed family restaurant by popular local cartoonist, Lat.

A new development area west of Johor Bahru, Nusajaya comprises over 10,000 hectares and is envisioned as a fully integrated city with a world-class environment for business, living and leisure, upon its completion.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 02:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
Iskandar 达人.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-6-2011 05:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
Iskandar 达人.
asrock123 发表于 3-6-2011 02:58 PM

当之有愧 。。只是到处“偷”些东西放这里吧了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 3-6-2011 10:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
达人,扫了不少货吧?   可以分享吗!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-6-2011 09:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
我只能说我比较喜欢Nusajaya这一区,不方便透露有哪些投资,免得被冠上有灌水之疑。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 7-6-2011 09:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
達人您好,

請問可有捷運相關的訊息呢?希望快快開建捷運方便大家嘛~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2011 10:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
新加坡的楼价贵得惊人,要买间屋子来住或投资真的不简单,但在大马几十万马币就可以拥有一间店屋,几十万马币对他们来说简直是’濕濕水‘,投资3-5间根本没问。
但新加坡人是否对大马的经济,政治,治安或发展商有信心吗?
我和几位新加坡人交谈过,大都抱着怀疑的角度在看。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2011 09:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
我以前也是觉得islandar不能。。。
理由很简单也很敷衍:就是觉得无能的政府。

但是知道最近才察觉,我错了。
就开始想对产业多了解。。就是无从下手。
甚至上几个月尝试联络一些地产公司要做part time agent。。。
很不幸的,他们不要part time。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-6-2011 09:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
外國人購屋定居 依斯干達特區小聯合國

報導:吳燕萍
攝影:王永明

(新山7日訊)外國人在新加坡拼事業,卻選擇在新山築家園,大馬依斯干達特區成為“小聯合國”!

隨著依斯干達房產發展日益穩健,周邊設施如學校、醫院、休閒設施也近乎接近完工,許多旅居東南亞國家的外國人,都被該處地大人傑的優點給吸引。

在短短幾年內,外國住戶比率逐漸上升,特區內獨有的田園、花園和高格調居住環境,已成為外國民眾定居首選。

據《中國報》記者了解,大馬依斯干達特區內,以努沙再也區為全柔最多外籍買家的地區,主要是地點近馬新第二通道。

目前,努沙再也的外國購屋者不再局限于一水之隔的新加坡人,不少來北美、非洲、澳洲、歐洲等國的外國人,也都陸續聚居在特區內。

這些外國人工作地多位于新加坡,可是卻寧願每天花近1小時越堤工作也選擇定居新山,主要是覺得努沙再也區土地寬、空氣佳、治安好。

外國風格屋業吸引買主

尤其努沙再也區某些屋業發展商,還專設擁有外國風格的居住環境,以吸引外國人定居。

例如,區內的“休閒農場”就是以澳洲田園式生活為主,該區屋業不僅綠意盎然,每間屋業植有青蔥草地,生活環境完全依據外國風格建造。

目前在休閒農場已有越來越多來自德國、北美等地區的民眾搬來居住,有者甚至還是退休人士。

同時,發言人也說,實達生態園靠近馬新第二通道,所以深受新加坡籍居民歡迎,一些旅居鄰國的外國人也到該處購置屋業。

專走高檔走線的浩然山莊(Horizon Hills)也是許多外國或新加坡客的“心頭好”;市場部高級經理溫曜嘉透露,該處將近30%屋業買主是外籍人士。

設10社區警局防罪案

為加強大馬依斯干達特區的治安,依斯干達特區發展局主動準備10個社區警局,以徹底制止罪案發生!

柔州刑事調查主任拿督阿米爾早前出席活動時,向民眾透露此消息。

他相信,待10個社區警局建成后,該區居民只要一發現罪案,警員將能迅速抵達,保障人民安全與財產。

另外,定居在努沙再也區的外國人士向《中國報》透露,大馬屋業不僅地大,價格便宜,並且努沙再也區環境因剛開發,所以空氣清新,適合喜好接近大自然的人居住。

他們也覺得本地治安並未太差,大馬人親切待人的態度,也讓他們非常感動,並認為大馬是個適合久留養老之地。

他們說,雖然外界經常都報導大馬治安不靖,但其實在北美一帶,該處治安更為糟糕,並且掠奪問題也經常發生,所以大家應珍惜大馬現狀。

學馬來語適應生活

為適應大馬生活,外國居民不僅主動學習本地官方語言馬來語,還學會烹調本地美食!

受訪外國居民透露,大馬人文環境優良,為使自己更能融入大馬社會,他們都有意願學習講馬來話,有者甚至打算在近期報讀馬來文課程。

他們相信,只要學會馬來話,便能嘗試與更多大馬人民溝通,那么也能真正鄉隨俗。

此外,某些居住大馬多時的外國居民,因長期接觸本地美食,久而久之也蒙起學習烹煮的念頭。

他們透露,偶爾也會在家中嘗試烹煮本地著名特色美食,如咖哩、辣沙。

喜歡此地生活環境
★芬那哆(50歲,南非國籍,飛機師)

剛租下努沙再也區屋業約2星期,我和家人非常喜歡這裡的生活環境,不排除將來會在這裡置業。

其實,大馬發展越來越蓬勃,周邊屋子設計也很有外國風格,所以住在這裡猶如回到家鄉。

我們也知道大馬依斯干達區近來會有外國學院校分院,我們已打算替孩子報名就讀。

在馬新生活逾15年
★拉馳傑申(41歲,澳洲國籍,新加坡公司董事)

入住努沙再也區已有2年,雖來自澳洲,但和妻子在馬新一帶生活超過15年,對馬新生活早已習慣。

我在新加坡工作,女兒也在新加坡國際學校上課,但因努沙再也靠近馬新第二通道,所以每天只要驅車45分鐘便能抵達新國,感覺非常方便。

喜歡在大馬居住,主要是這裡屋價便宜,有地、空間也夠大,能讓我和孩子自由自在于陸地上奔走,及進行一些休閒活動。

將報讀馬來文課程
★瑞娜(55歲,德國國籍,退休人士)

為盡量入鄉隨俗,我打算在近期報讀馬來文課程,以便學會馬來話,未來能更好的和本地人溝通。

其實,大馬人都很友善,即使不會說英文,他們在我們有困難時,都會想盡辦法幫助我們,這點令我們覺得大馬是個很好的養老之地。

我來到大馬居住已有1年半,在這段時間,我已學會烹調本地美食,如咖哩和辣沙等。

出處:http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/223060
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2011 12:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 bujua 于 8-6-2011 12:12 PM 编辑
達人您好,

請問可有捷運相關的訊息呢?希望快快開建捷運方便大家嘛~
hkway 发表于 7-6-2011 09:34 AM

真的不敢当什么達人。。。捷運相關的訊息,有是有,但是四月的。。。过后就没有什么update了。。。

IRDA:長達500公里‧南柔擬打造捷運系統

國內

2011-04-13 09:02
(吉隆坡12日訊)依斯干達特區發展局(IRDA)計劃在南柔佛打造長達500公里的捷運系統(MRT),而捷運系統將由大馬依斯干達特區管理。

依斯干達特區發展局首席執行員依斯邁依布拉欣表示,如果這項計劃獲接納,最遲會在5月對外公佈。
“我們將公佈最先進行哪個系統,包括捷運系統的連接改善等事項。”他說,初步估計,這項捷運系統工程將分為6期進行,首部份工程料在2020年竣工。  
(星洲日報)

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/200504
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2011 12:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
我以前也是觉得islandar不能。。。
理由很简单也很敷衍:就是觉得无能的政府。

但是知道最近才察觉,我 ...
ckfan81 发表于 7-6-2011 09:54 PM

加油!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2011 12:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
2011年5月4日星期三
柔佛捷运系统 或与新加坡汤申线衔接

预计在2018年建成的新加坡地铁系统的汤申线,其中一个地铁站将面向柔佛。而柔佛拟议中的捷运系统很有可能与汤申线相连,以缓解新山关卡的堵塞情况。

(新山综合讯)柔佛州务大臣阿都干尼说,柔佛拟议中的捷运系统极可能与新加坡的汤申线(Thomson Line)衔接。

他说:“每天往返两国之间的交通流量非常大,如果把依斯干达特区(柔南特区)捷运系统(rapid transit system)衔接上新加坡的地铁系统,将能缓解新山关卡的堵塞情况。”

阿都干尼也是依斯干达特区发展局联合主席,他前天出席依斯干达经济走廊媒体特別汇报会后说,预计在2018年建成的新加坡汤申线,其中一个地铁站将面向柔佛。

他表示,根据初步计划,由于新山总站(JB Sentral)已没多余空间,政府不排除以甘拔士(Kempas)作为捷运系统起点站。

他说,这是一项庞大的基础设施工程,两国仍在进行周详的研究工作,不过,两国已成立一个特別小组就捷运系统细节进行磋商,所考虑的因素包括各自国內的公共交通网络。

据报道,该系统将建设一条全长超过100公里的铁路,包括建设7座新的大型火车站及16座小型火车站,贯联整个柔南特区的主要地区与城镇,例如柔佛名牌商品城(Johor Premium Outlet)、乐高乐园(LEGOLAND)、教育城、士乃高科技工业园及湖畔山庄度假村(Lake Hill Resort City)。一旦投入服务,预计每年可处理3000多万人次的载客量。

位于古来再也的柔佛名牌商品城预计在11月启用,所有品牌商品价格将比一般市场价格更优惠,预料将成为消费者购买名牌产品首选之地。

阿都干尼说,目前,政府将优先处理从金马士至新山火车总站、全长197公里的双线铁路。这项耗资70亿令吉的双线铁道计划预计将在2012年动工。

另据《星报》报道,阿都干尼说,位于金海湾(Danga Bay)濒海的保健城(wellness township)计划的建设可能会在今年内落实。

他说,在马新两国的双边合约下,马来西亚国库控股与新加坡淡马锡控股将联合发展金海湾的202公顷土地。
他表示,保健城计划侧重于保健及其他方面的服务,不像美国佛罗里达州的退休养老村。

他说,在马新两国的《马来亚铁道公司在新加坡土地发展协议要点》(Points of Agreement++,简称POA++)方案下,马新两国除了联合发展马来亚铁道公司在新加坡的土地,以及将新加坡丹戎巴葛火车站迁移到兀兰外,马新两国高层代表也一直在讨论共同发展双边的计划,包括共同建设从新山到新加坡的轻快铁,以及增加川行两国间的公共巴士服务,让两国人民受惠。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-6-2011 05:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hauzi302 于 8-6-2011 05:44 PM 编辑

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra524245.html&sid=f2d4a3bbe66824d92b378d44b10583f9

Hi - I wrote this response in another forum so please forgive the "cut and paste". As such there are some points below pertaining to questions/comments people had in that other forum but still relevant to your questions I think.

To answer your questions specifically, A: yes you can get a visa to live in Malaysia and still work in Singapore and B: yes you do need to stamp your passport everytime.

==========BEGIN COPY OF MESSAGE========

I'm an expat with a family and we're building a house in Ledang Heights (right next to East Ledang). I have several friends that are doing the same (nearly all expats) and some are already living there.

When we first starting looking into it, we experienced the same negative responses that I'm reading here. You need to see through the prejudice and clutter to make a decision that works for you. My wife and I both have engineering and architecture backgrounds which helps.

Commute:
Many people don't realize that this development is 7 minutes over the Tuas link, and not north over the causeway. Most people making negative comments about the commute have only driven over on the weekends when traffic is at its worse. During the week (when you and your kids will be coming into Singapore for work and school) you can expect a commute of 35 to 50 minutes into the CBD. My kids attend the Canadian School. When the new campus is completed (near Chinese Garden) their commute will be only 25 minutes (all these times include border crossing/immigration). These are average times that I have personally experienced. The worst traffic is during weekends and holidays (Chinese New Year) and when the odd terrorist escapes from local custody (that one took me 3 hours at the border. Typical weekend traffic is about 45 minutes to an hour at the border - but this is coming from Singapore into Malaysia. Malaysia to Singapore is against the flow of traffic and faster. Remember you will live there and you don't care how long it takes for others to come into Malaysia. You'll be headed into Singapore against the traffic). No problem for someone used to a minimum 1 hour commute (or 2 hours in the snow).

Security
Again, please note there is a difference between JB (Johor Bahru) and Johor (the state). This development is not in JB. It is in a township called Nusajaya, which is the capital city of the iskandar project. These communities are gated and guarded and the entire area is not as highly populated as JB. JB (by singapore standards) has a higher crime rate. However, anyone who has lived outside of Singapore is familiar with employing some common street sense. JB is no more dangerous then any other major city in the world, and Nusajaya is "country living" by comparison. Your commute to Singapore is direct on the highway and there is no need to go down any local sideroads (if this is a concern - it's not for me).

Government and Iskandar project
It is true what one of the posters said - government changes can impact your investment. This is true anywhere in the world. Will they shut down the Iskandar project? Perhaps parts of it. The Iskandar project is huge. On a grand scale it combines several projects into one. For my investment I care only about one of those projects - Nusajaya. This is the "jewel" of Iskandar and the new government offices are almost completed. It would be foolish to kill that part of the project. Could it still happen? Perhaps but I doubt it. Just take a drive around the area and you'll be amazed by what is already built. Ask yourself this question - if the worse case scenario is that you have a beautiful home within a 1/2 hour commute of Singapore CBD and nothing else happens with that development, will you still be happy? That one was an easy one for me.

Construction Quality and cost
You get what you pay for but don't confuse total cost with Construction cost. Just because the total cost is cheaper than singapore does not mean the quality is worse. The reason things are cheap in Johor is because the land is cheap. The next variable you have to play with is the construction cost and this will vary by developer. You don't want to go cheap here or you will get some of the problems that others have posted about above. Make sure you go with a reputable developer. The only way to do this is look at existing homes. Also make sure your contract is ironclad - deadlines, materials, etc all need to be included in the specs. Be very vigilant about this. Saying floors are "hardwood" is not descriptive enough. You need to know type of wood, plank thickness and length, etc or you will end up with parquet veneer.

East Ledang is actually of good quality. I've checked it out myself. It's not top of the line (finishes, etc) but its very good value for money. We decided on a custom designed home on a larger piece of land so we are building in Ledang Heights. There you can get much bigger plots and can build your dream home. Ledang East has smaller plots and smaller homes. Still - that's a personal decision. If you like what you see then go for it. Although it's not advertised there is still plenty of land available 3rd party at Ledang Heights. It's 100% sold to other investors so the people in the office there won't bother mentioning it to you.

Can you get cheaper housing? Of course! Price is based primarily on land so it's all about location, location, location. Ledang area is prime for a very good reason. It is the closest (as the car drives) residential community to the Tuas link. It is also a beautiful sprawling gated community. Just take a drive around there to see all the amenities going up. Marina, commercial district, etc.

Schools
We'll have to wait and see. There are already some signed deals that see international schools in the area but that's about 2 years away. For now you need to make your decision based on a commute for kids into Singapore. This commute will vary depending on school location - see above for our personal commute times.

Immigration
How do you retain your EP? PR? etc. There are lots of options to this and a bit too long to add to an already long post. But it's not a problem. You can send me a message separately and I'd be happy to talk you through it.

Could you possibly PM me as I have a few minor questions concerning the specifics of holding EP's & DP's and living in Nusajaya/working in Singapore. We are a family of 4 Canadian Nationals from PEI whose children go to CIS. We are anxious to secure a specific property in Ledang but need more info before we sign a tenancy agreement. Regards,
Scott
sdstewart@edu.pe.ca

Final Analysis
Taking all of the above into consideration the decision was easy for us. We're moving into an 8000 sqft custom designed Balinese villa on 30,000 sqft freehold land complete with landscaping, pool and 2 dogs. Total cost less than my 1300 sqft condo in Singapore. Yes, I will be saving money and increasing quality of living

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2011 01:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
Hi - I wrote this response in another forum so please forgive the "cut and paste". As such there ...
hauzi302 发表于 8-6-2011 05:42 PM

看来愈来愈多的小新expat来Johor(Nusajaya)住了。。。有些还写blog。。。

http://haveyoursayuk.blogspot.com/
http://expatjohor.blogspot.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2011 11:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
OSK Research maintains overweight call on property sector 2011-06-07 15:22

KUALA LUMPUR, June 7 (Bernama) -- OSK Research Sdn Bhd has maintained its 'overweight' call on the property sector.

In a note today, OSK said the biggest gainers from the current upcycle were the mid- to high-end developers, particularly those with focus on developing landed properties and also had significant exposure in high-growth areas.

"As such, our top buys for the sector are UEM Land Bhd and SP Setia Bhd for mid- to large-capitalised property companies while Plenitude Bhd (is our top pick for small-cap firms," it said.

OSK said developers with exposure in high growth areas such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Iskandar Malaysia would benefit the most not only from the current but also future property upcycle.

"Out of the three high-growth areas, Iskandar presents the most upside for developers, both in terms of supply as well as price appreciation.

"With the development of Iskandar progressing as planned and reaching its tipping point by 2012, we believe there is significant untapped potential for the property market there," it said.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-6-2011 01:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
楼主,请问nusa jaya在哪?我住在nusa bestari 2。我住的排楼涨了40k++.........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-6-2011 09:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 bujua 于 10-6-2011 09:58 AM 编辑
楼主,请问nusa jaya在哪?我住在nusa bestari 2。我住的排楼涨了40k++.........
marcus1515 发表于 10-6-2011 01:42 AM

Nusajaya如图下(Page 1 也有)。。。我看您的排楼还会再涨。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 3-5-2024 12:50 AM , Processed in 0.114382 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.