佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1744|回复: 18

Quora问答:你们觉得中国人怎么样?

[复制链接]
发表于 29-3-2015 12:29 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Quora问答:你们觉得中国人怎么样?有一位网民称:我在印度一家软件公司上班,我们团队的一大部分在中国。因此,我有一些每天一起交流的中国同事。他们谦恭有礼,我经常得说“谢谢、早上好、下午好和晚上好”之类的话来回应他们。第一次见到的是一名中国男同事。我伸出手去握手后,他也伸出手来。他非常有礼貌。中国人给人普遍的印象是吃苦耐劳,这点我完全同意。他们非常敬业,交付的工作从来不打折。我曾经碰到一位同事,从他那我发现中文是迷人的,我努力学习中文。

[size=0.9em]译文来源:三泰虎博客
外文标题:How do you feel about Chinese people?
外文地址:https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-feel-about-Chinese-people

I have discovered that people have different views about Chinese people. How do you feel about the Chinese people who live around you or about your Chinese friends?

我发现人们对中国人的看法不一。你觉得周边生活的中国人或者说你的中国朋友怎么样?

以下是回答:

[size=0.9em]译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2015032806.html

Gayathri Sitaraman
Ni Hao!
I work in a software company in India. A good portion of our team resides in China. Hence, I’ve a few Chinese colleagues whom I interact with on a daily basis.
They’re awfully polite and I find that I need to use loads of ‘Thank you’s and ‘Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening’s because they do the same.
The first time I met a male Chinese colleague, I was the one to extend my hand for a handshake. Only then did he reciprocate. He was extremely courteous.
It’s a common impression that Chinese people are extremely hard-working and I couldn’t agree more. They’re very dedicated and they’ve never turned in sub-standard work.
I once mentioned to a colleague that I found Mandarin fascinating and that I was trying to learn it. Since then, he has been extremely encouraging and he always takes time to answer my silly doubts about the four different tones. I don’t know how many times I have said Wan An and he happily corrects me.
In short, they are very nice and humble people. Xie xie!
我在印度一家软件公司上班,我们团队的一大部分在中国。因此,我有一些每天一起交流的中国同事。
他们谦恭有礼,我经常得说“谢谢、早上好、下午好和晚上好”之类的话来回应他们。
第一次见到的是一名中国男同事。我伸出手去握手后,他也伸出手来。他非常有礼貌。
中国人给人普遍的印象是吃苦耐劳,这点我完全同意。他们非常敬业,交付的工作从来不打折。
我曾经碰到一位同事,从他那我发现中文是迷人的,我努力学习中文。自那以后,他努力鼓励我,不厌其烦地回答我关于四声调的愚蠢提问。我不知道自己说过多少遍“晚安”了,他每次都笑着纠正我的发音。
总之,他们非常友好谦逊。谢谢!

Sunny Mewati, I study in China
I live in Shenzhen. It is a city of success stories similar to post war New York where people come to change their destiny. My perception of Chinese people is based on the stories of whom I have met here. Outside the University Town of Shenzhen is a small bike repair shop owned by Tian Cheng, an immigrant from Fuzhou who came to Shenzhen when it was being built.
我住在深圳。深圳是一座充满成功故事的城市,类似战后的纽约,人们纷纷前来追逐命运的改变。我对中国人的看法是基于我在深圳接触到的中国人的。深圳大学城外面有一个小的自行车维修点,老板是Tian Cheng。他是当年深圳搞建设时从福州迁来深圳的。
While repairing my bike, he asked me where I was from and what did I study at 北大 (Peking University). I replied in my broken Mandarin that I am from India and that I study 股票 and 金融 (stock markets and finance).
Startled he took me inside his shop. He had a live trading screen on his computer to trade stocks in Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. He asked me which stock he should purchase based on the pages of charts he had prepared. Honestly, I ( with a graduate degree in finance) could not have prepared those charts better
在维修我的自行车时,他问我来自哪里,在北大读什么专业。我用蹩脚的中文回答说我来自印度,在北大读金融。
震惊之下,他把我带入店内。他电脑上显示的是上海和深圳证券交易所股票交易的实时交易屏幕。他问我应该买进他准备图表上的哪只股票。老实说,有着金融专业研究生文凭的我能准备的图表最好也就这样了。
He said (rough translation):
I trade in stocks because that’s the only way I can ensure that my kids go to 北大. I pay more than 15000 RMB in tuition for my kid to go to an English school. The bike shop can give three meals a day but his tuition, no.
Tian Cheng and several other people like him whom I have met define China today. People with a burning desire to succeed, who are willing to work harder than anyone has worked before for the betterment of their families. When I compare this to the widespread complacency I have seen in my home country, my appreciation goes to the Chinese people. I have immense respect for hardworking people and I am yet to see complacency in China
It is because of people like him that when a billion Chinese jump, the world shakes.
他说:
“我之所以炒股,那是因为这是唯一能让我孩子上得起北大的路子。我花1.5万人民币让孩子读英文学校。这个自行车店能满足我的一日三餐,但是学费不够。”
Tian Cheng和其他我碰到的几名中国人,诠释了当今中国。人们渴望着成功。为了改善家人的生活,愿意比任何人都更努力工作。
当我把这与国内所见到的普遍自满比起来,我的赞赏归于中国人民。
我非常尊重吃苦耐劳的人们,尚未在中国看到自满的表现。
正是因为他这样的人,当十亿中国人跳起来时,整个世界为之震动。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 29-3-2015 12:31 AM | 显示全部楼层
2015-03-28 22:35 3条评论 字号: [url=]大[/url] [url=]中[/url] [url=]小[/url]

Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Student
I met many Chinese students and am good friends with three of them, whom I met last year during my internship at NTU Singapore. Here is how I feel.
我碰到过许多中国人,有3位成为了好友,他们是我去年在新加坡南洋理工大学实习时碰到的。以下是我对中国人的感觉:
They have difficult names, but also have self-assigned, easy to pronounce nick-name. So, Xuan-bo is Rambo and Jiang is Joey.
English is not the first language for Indians and Chinese. So, its fun to talk in broken English trying to find words, suggesting words in between coversations.
They don’t use Facebook, use a Chinese version of it called Ren Ren.
They value education a lot, just like Indians they have huge competition to get into prestigious colleges.
They don’t have many siblings due to the one child policy.
Opposite of Indian system, Chinese bridegrooms pay dowry.
They are punctual, early to work, early to rise and early to bed. They eat dinner so early, around 6-7 pm, its the time when we have evening snacks.
They think the film 3 idiots describes Indian higher education to a large extent.
They can eat everything with chopsticks, my friend even managed to eat roti with chopsticks.
They like playing basketball, online gaming and Apple products.
They look too young for their age.
Chinese girls make ‘V’ sign while posing for a photo.
They are very humble, always smiling and happy.
To get some upvotes, here is a photo from the last day of my internship. I am on the right.
XIe Xie.
他们的名字很难念,但是都有自己取的容易上口的绰号。比如Xuan-bo叫Rambo,Jiang叫Joey
英语不是印度人和中国人的第一语言。用蹩脚的英语交流是有趣的。
他们不用facebook,用的是中国版的人人网
他们非常重视教育。跟印度人一样,角逐著名大学的竞争是激烈的。
由于实行计划生育,他们的兄弟姐妹不多。
跟印度相反,中国新郎得支付彩礼钱。
他们办事准时,早睡早起。晚饭吃得早,大约是晚上6-7点,而这个时候我们可是在吃点心。
他们认为《三傻大闹宝莱坞》很大程度上描述了印度高等教育。
他们吃东西都用筷子。我的朋友,就连烤肉也用筷子吃。
他们喜欢打篮球,喜欢玩网络游戏,喜欢苹果产品
他们看起来比别国同龄人年轻多了。
中国女孩拍照时会比V的手势
他们非常谦逊,总是摆着幸福的笑脸。
下面这张是我实习最后一天拍的,右边那位是我
谢谢

Anne W Zahra, M.Ed. Second Language Teaching
I think the Chinese culture overall is complex and fascinating. The people are hardworking, family oriented and they value education, whether they are in the US, China or elsewhere.
I think one of the traits Chinese people and Americans share is a love for business entrepreneurship.
我认为中国文化整体上是复杂是,是迷人的
不管是在中国、美国还是其他地方,中国人吃苦耐劳,顾家,重视教育。
我认为,中国人和美国人的共同点之一是对创业的热爱。

Mayabee Tahsin, “I like to think salvation was create… (more)
Every chinese person I knew were either totally hyper, or absolutely silent! And all of them were incredible people who actually laughed at my jokes! :3
我认识的中国人不是亢奋,就是沉默寡言!他们是了不起的民族,我讲笑话时他们知道笑!

Brent M. Yaciw, Teacher of logic and assorted other s… (more)
Like anyone else, they’re a mix of good and bad. Ethnic heritage is only one factor in a human’s makeup.
跟其他人一样,他们中有好人,也有坏人。
民族文化遗产只是人类构成的一个因素。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-3-2015 12:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
2015-03-28 22:35 3条评论 字号: [url=]大[/url] [url=]中[/url] [url=]小[/url]

Omily Shelly
They are kind, and enthusiastic!!
他们为人友善,充满热情!

Quora User
The very principle of China is money. If you don’t have money it is almost impossible to find a wife, a family and new friends and even love. People will even think that you are bad. For money Chinese would do almost anything.
If that issue is okay Chinese can laugh, invite you for dinner and KTV, be polite, refreshening, charming and even helpful.
I have to say also that many are untidy and dirty, not themselves, but with the environment and by that I don’t only mean nature.
中国人信奉的是金钱。没有钱,你几乎不可能娶到老婆,建立不起家庭,交不到朋友,甚至收获不了爱情。
人们甚至会认为你是坏人。为了钱,中国人什么事情都做。
有了钱,中国人会对你笑,会邀请你吃饭,邀请你去KTV,对你谦恭有礼,看起来精神振作,充满魅力,乐于助人
不得不说,许多人是肮脏的,不是因为他们本身,而是受环境影响。
Chinese like to save money and many have to lead a very modest life to save up money to buy a wife, an apartment and a car.
Chinese are the world’s best actors. If you don’t know the Chinese principle and don’t really understand it deeply it is often impossible to know what they are really thinking, even for themselves.
Compared to Japanese Chinese are not nationalists. No one would die for China, but everyone would for the family.
中国人喜欢存钱,为了存钱娶老婆,为了存钱买房子,为了买车,中国人不惜过着非常简朴的生活。
中国人是世界上最出色的演员。如果你不了解中国人的原则,不加以深入了解,就不可能明白他们到底在想什么。
跟日本人比起来,中国人并非是民族主义者。没有中国人会为国捐躯的,但是每一位中国人都会为家庭而拼命。
Everything in China and also the Chinese soul is a copy of the Forbidden City.
A Chinese alone can manage and reach almost anything, being on a group it is rather all a mess.
Chinese are very loud and being aggressive is not an unknown word.
中国的一切,中国人的灵魂,是紫禁城的一个副本。
一个中国人是一条龙,一群中国人则是一条虫。
中国人说话声音很大,充满攻击性。
Chinese friends are willing to help you even with big amounts of money or other favors that Western friends would not do. But if water bottles fall down from a stranger’s they would perhaps laugh, but not help. Doctors and ambulance staff would let you die in the streets if you are not insured and can’t pay.
If it doesn’t have to do with money Chinese can be surprisingly honest.
Chinese are brave and good fighters.
中国朋友会愿意出手帮助,甚至不惜拿出大笔资金,而这是西方朋友不会愿意做的。但是,如果陌生人的水瓶掉下去了,他们可能会笑的,不会帮忙。如果没有保险,且付不起医药费,医生和救护车人员会让你死在街上的。
如果不涉及到钱,中国人就会令人吃惊地诚实。
中国人是勇敢的优秀战士
Men are much softer than women.
Knowledge and education can sometimes be surprisingly and refreshingly low. But you can also meet someone who knows all the football results of your local team. But anyway any Chinese is much better than you at making money.
中国男人比中国女人温和多了。
有的人的受教育水平也许很低,但是你也会碰到对本地足球队比赛结果一清二楚的人。总之。中国人赚钱比你们厉害多了。

分页: 1 2 3

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-3-2015 03:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
叼爆了 发表于 29-3-2015 12:32 AM
2015-03-28 22:35 3条评论 字号: 大 中 小
Omily Shelly
They are kind, and enthusiastic!!他们为人友善 ...

中国人啊。。就跟我们大马华人没啥两样。。
唯一就是习俗不太一样而已咯。。

如果你拿台湾人跟中国人比较。。那么可以说的是中国人会比较 aggresive 而台湾人就比较娱乐性。。

至于土豪,浪费那种恶习。。。这个就不止限于中国人了。。应该说全世界华人都那个款。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 12:05 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
中国人怎样我不知道。。但很多马来西亚华裔就看不起中国人。认为自己高人一等。。会了angmo就以为自己很in..走在世界的前端。。整天笑别人没文化。。也不想想自己整天三字经问候别人是怎么回事。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 12:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
中国人好啊......
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 30-3-2015 07:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
。。個人意見而已。。。。最劣質的黄種人之一!

註:並不包括海外华人!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 07:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
邦晒乱乱 发表于 30-3-2015 07:21 AM
。。個人意見而已。。。。最劣質的黄種人之一!

你没把你自己和中国人归为一类,我们中国人就放心了,谢天谢地。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-3-2015 09:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
中国人比我们马来西亚华人强多了。
他们没有我们富裕的生活。
你有车,工作地点在家附近,读书竞争底,工作竞争也没有。

在中国,竞争程度高,中国人工作可以很拼反而我们觉得自己很厉害,梦想做高位,但却一点本事也没有。
干低等级的工,又不愿意。

我们大马人,去到中国,人家待你如兄弟姐妹,中国人来到马来西亚,你们就说中国妹,中国货。
中国就只有骗子吗?中国女孩都是鸡吗?
有时候,是否我们因该问问自己,我们大马人,有那点好的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 10:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
憑我多年观察的結論,
他們非常非常妒忌我們海外唐人!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 11:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
邦晒乱乱 发表于 30-3-2015 10:52 AM
憑我多年观察的結論,
他們非常非常妒忌我們海外唐人!

瞧你那猥琐的样子,你是藏在下水道,观察的结果吧?哈哈~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 01:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
憑我多年观察的結論,
他們非常非常妒忌我們海外唐人!

凭我多年观察下来的总结,你们这些心理不平衡的就是不愿见得人家过得比你好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 03:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
看什么地方的吧
起码在美国这里 大部分美国人是很友好的

最反中国人的
其实就是海外华人
文化程度低 缺乏涵养 没有自信 挺不起身板 就怪中国没替他撑腰
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 03:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
我在印度一家软件公司上班,我们团队的一大部分在中国。因此,我有一些每天一起交流的中国同事。
他们谦恭有礼,我经常得说“谢谢、早上好、下午好和晚上好”之类的话来回应他们。
第一次见到的是一名中国男同事。我伸出手去握手后,他也伸出手来。他非常有礼貌。
中国人给人普遍的印象是吃苦耐劳,这点我完全同意。他们非常敬业,交付的工作从来不打折。
我曾经碰到一位同事,从他那我发现中文是迷人的,我努力学习中文。自那以后,他努力鼓励我,不厌其烦地回答我关于四声调的愚蠢提问。我不知道自己说过多少遍“晚安”了,他每次都笑着纠正我的发音。
总之,他们非常友好谦逊。谢谢!

小学生的作文,老师打100分
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 05:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
披狼皮de羊 发表于 29-3-2015 03:35 PM
中国人啊。。就跟我们大马华人没啥两样。。
唯一就是习俗不太一样而已咯。。

难得在这里见到你...

我觉得印度人的土豪更强吧...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 05:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
邦晒乱乱 发表于 30-3-2015 07:21 AM
。。個人意見而已。。。。最劣質的黄種人之一!

这年头小丑可真多
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-3-2015 05:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
憑我多年观察的結論,
他們非常非常妒忌我們海外唐人!

是啦是啦,海外华人是全世界最强的,不只中国人,全世界都妒忌我们海外华人...

越南人,美国人,英国人,泰国人,非洲人,南美洲人,北美洲人,北极人,南极人,火星人,冥王星人都排着队想嫁给海外华人呢...
我们海外华人的确高银河系人一等的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 09:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
D.路飞 发表于 30-3-2015 05:24 PM
难得在这里见到你...

我觉得印度人的土豪更强吧...

compare chinese with chinese

不要

compare coconut with papaya

有中文了吼。。。版主不要扣我分啊  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 12:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
国国都有本难念的经。不管中国人还是海外华人,有钱才是幸福的人。

中国和马来西亚都不是完善的国家。已然挤进先进国的新加坡也不完美,大部份国人都是住组屋。日本这等的先进国的国人也过得不幸福。

除了有战争的地方,有钱不管住在哪里都会过得很好。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 11:22 PM , Processed in 0.067974 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.