哪些学术上的问题也别想了。。。

大学不用有这个课系了,
因为不用认真。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 02:45 PM | 显示全部楼层

真正的主角是这两位。。James Wong, Hassan Sani

KOTA KINABALU, Jan 28, 2016:
It was 1980 all over again for two almost Olympians as memories of them helping Malaysia secure a spot in the Moscow Olympics Games came rushing back as their story hit the silver screen.
“Memories”, was how former national striker James Wong simply summarised his feelings after watching the Ola Bola movie during a media preview here last night.
He said, “Hassan (Sani) and I kept guessing which one was our character. I guess I am Eric Wong, maybe, because I was once also called balak (log) and the character wore the number 9, which was my jersey number back then.”
Recalling their enthusiasm and spirit, Wong, who was 26 when he played for Malaysia in the Olympics qualifier said back then, the badge and playing for the country were above everything.

“Unlike today where sportsmen are paid handsomely, in those days we were not paid much. Sometimes we got an allowance of RM5 or RM50. Or, there were times when we won a match and got RM100. But we played with our soul, it was not about the money.
“We didn’t have good facilities to train, but I guess, it was determination and the collaboration as a team that made us good footballers.
“Plus, we too, like in the movie, refused to give up,” said the now 62-year-old, who came to the movie preview with former teammate, 58-year-old ex-national left-winger, Hassan.
Apart from the duo, another Sabahan, the late Peter Rajah, was also in the team. He was the goalkeeper.
Wong said winning against Korea to qualify for the Olympics was the best feeling ever, adding: “It was a one-two tactic with Hassan that allowed me to score the winning goal. It was a good day for us.”
But the “good day” did not last long when news of Malaysia boycotting the Olympics, joining the United States-led boycott against the Soviet Union for the invasion of Afghanistan, broke just a couple of days after their big win.
“We were devastated, our hopes and dreams were shattered. But our win proved our capabilities, and that is what counts,” he said.
Touching on the movie, both ex-national footballers felt that although some facts were changed, Ola Bola had definitely sent its message across.
“Despite the altered facts, which we totally understand because it is not exactly a documentary about us, we are satisfied. The struggle, as shown in the movie, was real.
“As a team, we must set our ego aside. We must respect one another and work as one. We were able to do that. Today, our players are adversely influenced by playing for money. There are also double standards, among others.
“A word of advice from us, set aside differences. There must be change,” said Wong.
Hassan, meanwhile, added that the fans were also an important influence on them.
“We could hear them cheering for us from the dressing room. That lifted our spirits, and we were able to play well because we could feel their support. The stadium was always full, even when we had lost in a few games.
“The dressing room scene in the movie, when the team captain and goalkeeper give a pep talk to the players really moved me. I had goosebumps. I could feel the tension they were going through. It was surreal.
“I didn’t know which was my character, but I wore jersey number 10 back then.
“Seeing the old photographs of us at the end of the movie really brought back memories. And for those who want to relive the memory, you may check out how we (Wong and him) did the winning goal on YouTube,” said Hassan.
After having left the field almost two decades ago, the duo are making a comeback.
They have been invited by Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman himself to be the assistant team managers of the Sabah Rhinos.
“It is indeed an honour and we are grateful that we are able to share our past experiences with the newbies.
“We may not have played in the Olympics, but I believe we will get there someday. There are great footballers out there and we will help find them.
“We want to bring back Malaysia’s football glory. It was our dream back then, and it is still our hope. We haven’t lost hope on football. We hope the fans are with us,” said Wong.

JAMES-HASSAN.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-2-2016 02:55 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Lu tak suka, jangan tengok
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 03:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
liau1977 发表于 2-2-2016 06:45 AM
真正的主角是这两位。。James Wong, Hassan Sani

KOTA KINABALU, Jan 28, 2016t was 1980 all ove ...

幾乎分不出誰是 華人 誰是 馬來人

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-2-2016 03:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
q(o_o)p 发表于 2-2-2016 03:06 PM
幾乎分不出誰是 華人 誰是 馬來人

这才是真正的 1 Malaysia 呀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 03:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
liau1977 发表于 2-2-2016 07:15 AM
这才是真正的 1 Malaysia 呀

好像跟 1Malaysia 沒有關

華人 跟 印度人 長相是立馬可以分辨出來的,馬來人(不包括 mamak) 跟 印度人 的長相也很好分,可是很多 華人、馬來人 是分不清的

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 03:30 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
就是有一堆这种人,华人给欺负时不见的这些人会出来?? 现在就说什么 擦鞋的电影。。。我们何时才进步啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 04:28 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我是无所谓谁射门。自我阉割什么的也说得太夸大了。我是无法理解为什么导演做这种蠢事。靠编造事实来讨好马来观众 ,最后是两边都得罪。要讨好马来观众,你可以把助攻拍得很厉害嘛。

评分

参与人数 2人气 +10 收起 理由
门前树 + 5 我很赞同
王者归来 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 04:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
q(o_o)p 发表于 2-2-2016 03:06 PM
幾乎分不出誰是 華人 誰是 馬來人

说得也是,zidane,maradona,baggio和PELE一看就知道不一样的国籍
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 04:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
盡用話題 发表于 2-2-2016 08:36 AM
说得也是,zidane,maradona,baggio和PELE一看就知道不一样的国籍

是嗎?怎樣看的??

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 05:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
我个人觉得助攻的那位功劳更大...
没必要更改角色的皮肤来自欺欺人...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 JIE5105 于 2-2-2016 05:17 PM 编辑

‘‘如果要我說客套話,無可無不可,可看可不看,摸你兩顆。’’

好吧原来不管我做什么决定还要被摸两颗噢?哈哈哈哈哈哈!
是“模凌两可”才对。请谁人回复他叫他自行更正。

再说我觉得这部电影还是挺值得看的,至少对我还是有种欲哭的感觉。
马来西亚能有一部这么棒的电影一点也不简单。导演的用心无可置疑。
而且区区电影谈何篡改历史那么严重?
电影灵感说是启发于真实故事又没说完全对着历史翻拍。
要是因为这点原因就掀出种族课题什么的,
那你们和那些企图掀起种族争议的人们又有何区别?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-2-2016 05:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
虽然还没看,但是我觉得这部戏要讲的是马来西亚球队进球了,不是强调马来西亚哪一族的队员进球。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 05:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
starry_knight84 发表于 2-2-2016 05:21 PM
虽然还没看,但是我觉得这部戏要讲的是马来西亚球队进球了,不是强调马来西亚哪一族的队员进球。

如果不是导演改历史,这问题根本就不会浮现。

现在焦点变种族,该怪谁?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 05:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
导演功夫不够

功力好的导演可以拍出你自己想要的结局,比如 inception

假如导演一定要讨好马来人,就应该拍出双赢的结局
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2016 05:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
一些人是看到马来西亚球队进球了
另一些人是看到马来人进球了
要怪谁?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 7-5-2024 10:48 PM , Processed in 0.068412 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.