佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1271|回复: 5

基督:你神性临在的现实存在 摘自《当下的力量》(开悟超越宗教信仰)

[复制链接]
发表于 1-5-2016 07:49 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(建议懂英文的读者参看后面所附英文原文。作者 Eckhart Tolle 开悟后从一个直接认知的角度重看基督)

(译文来自 tieba.baidu.com/p/753424649?pn=2)

切勿执着任何一个文字。如果“临在”对你更有意义的话,你可以用它取代“基督”。基督就是你的神的本质,或东方所称的“大我”。基督和临在之间唯一的差别在于,基督指的是你内在常驻的神性,而无关乎你意识到它的存在与否。临在意谓着你觉醒了的神性,或神的本质。

如果你明白了在基督里没有过去或未来的矛盾,许多有关基督的误解和错误的信念都会厘清。用过去是或未来是来陈述基督,是犯了用法上的矛盾。耶稣过去是。他是一个活在两千年前的人,他体现了神性的临在,他的真性。所以他说,“在亚伯拉罕过去是之前,我是。”他没有说,“在亚伯拉罕诞生之前,我已经存在了。”这句话。如果这样说的话,就意谓着地仍然在时间和形相身份的向度里。在一个以过去式开头的句子里,使用现在式的我是,指出了一个激进的转变:一个在时间向度中的不延续。这句话像禅修的话头一样,含有深刻的意义。耶稣的用意在于以直接的方式,而不是迂回的思想,传递临在和自我体现的意义。他超越了受制于时间的意识向度,进入了无时间性的境域。永恒的向度从此进入世界。永恒当然不是无止境的时间,而是指没有时间。这一来,耶稣这个人就变成了基督,变成了一个纯意识的载具。那么神在圣经里的自我定义又是什么?神说过,“我曾经是,未来也永远是。”这句话吗?当然没有。这样说无异把实相交给了过去和未来。神说,“我是即我是。”这里没有时间,只有临在。

基督“再临”是人类意识的转化,是从时间转换至临在,从思考转换至纯意识。不是一个男人或女人要来的意思。万一“基督”真的在明天以一个人身回来的话,他或她除了对你说:“我就是真理。我就是神性的临在。我就是永生。我就在你里面。我就在这里。我就在当下。”此外还能说什么?

千万不要把基督人格化。不要把基督变成一个有形相的身份。梵天、圣母、悟道的大师、和那些为数极少的真实的的人,并不因人格而与众不同。反之,缺少了一个可以攀缘、可以护卫、可以豢养的虚假自我,他们比之于一般的凡夫俗子更单纯、更平凡。在一个我执冥顽不灵的人眼里,他们根本不足为道,甚或对他们视若无睹。

如果你被一位悟道的导师所吸引,那是因为你内在已经有了足够的临在,才能识出另一个人的临在。不认得耶稣和佛陀的人不知多少,正如趋从假上师者如过江之鲫一样的多。小我执见大我执便趋之若骛。黑暗无能辨识光明,唯光能识光。不要相信光在你的身外,或者相信它只能以一个特定的形相来临。如果只有你的师傅才是神的化身,那么你又是谁?任何一种排外都是形相认同。形相认同意谓着我执,无论它掩饰得多么天衣无缝。

利用师傅的临在,来反映你超越名相的身份。让自己变得更深刻地临在。你很快就会体认到,在临在里没有“我的”或“你的”之分。临在就是一。

共修团体对于强化你的临在之光,也会有助益。一个团体在临在状态下凝聚在一起,会产生一个很强的集体磁场。这么做不仅会提升每一个成员的临在度,也帮助他们摆脱了集体人类意识以心智为主导的现况。这么做也使得个人更容易进入临在的状态里。然而,除非有一个以上的成员,已经如实的安住在那个状态里,并且稳住磁场的波动,我执的心智便会轻而易举地故态复发,因而破坏了小组努力的成效。共修团体固然极具价值,不过它并不足以成事。你千万不能依赖它。此外,除了在你学习临在的意义和做练习的过渡阶段,也不要对导师或师傅产生依赖之情。

英文原文来自:baytallaah.com/bookspdf/51.pdf

CHRIST: THE REALITY OF YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE

Don't get attached to any one word. You can substitute "Christ" for presence, if that is more meaningful to you. Christ is your Godessence or the Self, as it is sometimes called in the East. The only difference between Christ and presence is that Christ refers to your indwelling divinity regardless of whether you are conscious of it or not, whereas presence means your awakened divinity or God-essence.

Many misunderstandings and false beliefs about Christ will clear if you realize that there is no past or future in Christ. To say that Christ was or will be is a contradiction in terms. Jesus was. He was a man who lived two thousand years ago and realized divine presence, his true nature. And so he said: "Before Abraham was, I am." He did not say. "I already existed before Abraham was born." That would have meant that he was still within the dimension of time and form identity. The words I am used in a sentence that starts in the past tense indicate a radical shift, a discontinuity in the temporal dimension. It is a Zen-like statement of great profundity. Jesus attempted to convey directly, not through discursive thought, the meaning of presence, of self-realization. He had gone beyond the consciousness dimension governed by time, into the realm of the timeless. The dimension of eternity had come into this world. Eternity, of course, does not mean endless time, but no time. Thus, the man Jesus became Christ, a vehicle for pure consciousness. And what is God's self-definition in the Bible? Did God say "I have always been, and I always will be?" Of course not. That would have given reality to past and future. God said: No time here, just presence.

The "second coming" of Christ is a transformation of human consciousness, a shift from time to presence, from thinking to pure consciousness, not the arrival of some man or woman. If "Christ" were to return tomorrow in some externalized form, what could he or she possibly say to you other than this: "I am the Truth. I am divine presence. I am eternal life. I
am within you. I am here. I am Now."

§

Never personalize Christ. Don't make Christ into a form identity. Avatars, divine mothers, enlightened masters, the very few that are real, are not special as persons. Without a false self to uphold, defend, and feed, they are more simple, more ordinary than the ordinary man or woman. Anyone with a strong ego would regard them as insignificant or, more likely, not see them at all.

If you are drawn to an enlightened teacher, it is because there is already enough presence in you to recognize presence in another. There were many people who did not recognize Jesus or the Buddha, as there are and always have been many people who are drawn to false teachers. Egos are drawn to bigger egos. Darkness cannot recognize light. Only light can recognize light. So don't believe that the light is outside you or that it can only come through one particular form. If only your master is an incarnation of God, then who are you? Any kind of exclusivity is identification with form, and identification with form means ego, no matter how well disguised.

Use the master's presence to reflect your own identity beyond name and form back to you and to become more intensely present yourself. You will soon realize that there is no "mine" or "yours" in presence. Presence is one.

Group work can also be helpful for intensifying the light of your presence. A group of people coming together in a state of presence generates a collective energy field of great intensity. It not only raises the degree of presence of each member of the group but also helps to free the collective human consciousness from its current state of mind dominance. This will make the state of presence increasingly more accessible to individuals. However, unless at least one member of the group is already firmly established in it and thus can hold the energy frequency of that state, the egoic mind can easily reassert itself and sabotage the group's endeavors. Although group work is invaluable, it is not enough, and you must not come to depend on it. Nor must you come to depend on a teacher or a master, except during the transitional period, when you are learning the meaning and practice of presence.

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 收起 理由
Quest716 + 3 很好

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-5-2016 10:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 美丽旅程 于 1-5-2016 10:41 PM 编辑
切勿执着任何一个文字。如果临在对你更有意义的话,你可以用它取代基督。基督就是你的神的本质,或东方所称的大我。基督和临在之间唯一的差别在于,基督指的是你内在常驻的神性……
……千万不要把基督人格化。不要把基督变成一个有形相的身份。梵天、圣母、悟道的大师、....

「基督」是《圣经》的专有词。其他宗教很容易对「基督」的意义产生误会。

基督,来自于希腊语Χριστος或拉丁语Christos,意思是“受膏者”(古犹太人封立君王、祭司时要举行为受封者头上敷膏油的仪式),也等同于希伯来语中的名词弥赛亚。在《圣经新约》中基督是耶稣的专用称呼,即主耶稣基督
其实,基督」本身是没有神性的。基督是神拣选的受膏者的意思,与神性毫无关系。主耶稣基督」的神性是出于耶稣乃是神的圣灵成了肉身之故。

再者,“圣母”也并没有任何的神性,实际上,在《圣经》里对她的称呼是马利亚罢了。“圣母”的称呼是后来的人改称成的。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2016 10:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
近来,在佳礼论坛各种讨论的平台出现的所谓“东方闪电全能神”、“末世基督”、“耶稣再来”...等等宣传,实际上是一个宗教诈骗集团,已经有成千上万的人上当了。

他们在中国开始行骗,被通缉才潜逃去美国改用网络科技来继续行骗的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-5-2016 07:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kungwu111 于 3-5-2016 01:39 PM 编辑

这里的所谓“神性”其实就是纯意识本身,具体的,活生生的......

“神”这个词多被抽象化,其实是“神”被受后天影响的大脑用概念给“杀”了......

纯意识存在于每个人的内心最深处,每个人的内心最深处其实就是纯意识本身......

任何语言词汇最多只能指向实际现实存在,而不可能是现实存在本身......意识的实际现实存在是不可置疑的,因为否定其存在本身也证明了它的实际现实存在......

最真的你是纯意识本身 ---- 无形,无色......似乎什么都不是,但却是活生生的,意识着......它不是物体,它是无物的实际现实存在......

........当通过亲身经历,直接认知真正的自己是纯意识本身      作为无形的无物     在当下的实际存在时,也会认识到真正的自己又同时是万物......所谓空即是满,满即是空......满满的空.......

对 此只有大脑上的理解是不会带来真实的现实生活体验的。让这个你在内心最深处的纯意识本身    早已知道的      关于“我是什么”的真实答 案        深入内心最深处,直达纯意识本身,那种通过亲身经历的     直接认知        就有可能发生......即开悟......

开悟其实就是看事物看其本来的样子,没什么不同寻常的......

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-5-2016 01:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
kungwu111 发表于 2-5-2016 07:35 AM

这里的所谓“神性”其实就是纯意识本身,具体的,活生生的......

“神”这个词多被抽象化,其实是“神”被受后天影响的大脑用概念给“杀”了......

纯意识存在于每个人的内心最深处,每个人的内心最深处 ...

佛教所寻求的与基督福音所传的不一样。

佛教所强调的是靠着自己努力寻求来达到开悟;

基督福音传达的是 - 耶稣就是道路、真理、生命。唯有藉着耶稣才能得着永恒的生命。

因此,佛教徒与基督徒的价值观差距有天渊之别。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-5-2016 01:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
这篇文章的角度是:

基督 = 佛陀 = 纯意识 = 生命 = 真正的你 = 真正的我 = 真正的他......

真正的开悟是对生命本身的认知,它超越一切信念和一切宗教信仰......

任何语言词汇最多只能指向实际现实存在,而不可能是现实存在本身......

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 04:14 PM , Processed in 0.087456 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.