回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-1-2011 11:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 byte77 于 13-1-2011 11:56 AM 编辑

Reviews of the Quantum [Scalar] Energy Pendant
http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/ ... ebe0ca9f08d8500abe7

B. Improve stamina, endurance & strength [Yes.]

This weekend was started early (5 am) putting out the trash, preping bills for an early run to the post office, helping a friend clean out their attic, and then off to the mall to get a new hard drive, pay cell phone bill, and get technical support on a phone issue. Stayed at the mall shopping for books and magazines. Got lunch
*. After lunch, took the car to the car wash, then off to the supermarket for weekly shopping. Loaded up the car (which means 8 bags of groceries to both load and unload). Back home to unload the groceries, and stock the refrigerator and pantry. I wonder if it is too early to start thinking about dinner? Hmmm. Nah. Not yet. I should really catch up on my email. Catching up, sitting in my EMF polluted den, I realize I don't feel the normal fatigue associated with spending time here. After I finish up catching up, I decide to continue working on getting a computer up and running. The block that had me putting it off has lifted (and no, I don't know what the block was) but whatever it was I got done in a matter of hours what took months previously. It's about midnight by now, and even though it would be a good idea to hit the sack, I stay up to watch Resident Evil Apocalypse. I then start working on this review, but halfway in, start to fall asleep. I had been up for about 21 hours, but it didn't feel like it. It felt like a "normal" 10-12 hour day.

C. Alleviate soreness, aches & pains, and improve flexibility [Yes.]
Prior to putting on the pendants, I had been experiencing some soreness and pain from injuries suffered as a result of gardening. I put the pendant near the area affected, and about 15 seconds later the pain was gone and full range of motion restored.  

G. Calm the mind & improve focus   [Yes.]

Driving is one of the most intense activities one can undertake. "Defensive" ups the ante, as you have to compensate for other people's errors in (or complete lapse in) judgment. While New York is not nearly as famous as California for incidents of road rage, it is not for lack of trying. Driving hither and yon, I found myself not nearly as frustrated with my fellow drivers, and noticing more of traffic flow, patterns, and conditions, as well as how the car was handling.

H.  Strengthen the body's bio-energy field to protect from harmful electromagnetic waves  [Yes.]

The former part of this statement cannot be proven nor observed, but based on my busy Saturday, and right now, typing up this review, I'd say that quite a bit of protection is in place and working.

I. Wear Quantum Pendant over the neck, or place it directly on the affected body parts (e. G. Knee, back, shoulder, ankle, etc. ) to relieve stiffness or soreness.  [Yes.]

See item C.

J. Place it over the forehead for headache and relaxation [Yes.]

See item C.

K. Place it over the abdomen for stomachache  [Yes.]

As has been the case for several weeks now, my stomach has been very unsettled. This is due I intuit, to a combination of my Dale Power Higher Vibration cuff, as well as certain effects from my XM Ascension Seat spell. The end result is that I am eating a very eclectic diet, which does not always agree with me. One of the first things I did upon getting the pendants was to put it directly on my solar plexus. The relief was tangible. This ties into my usual eating experience for the past few weeks as well as my busy Saturday
*. I ended up eating at Red Lobster, and as is usually the case, ordering more than I had room for in my stomach. These kinds of indulgences usually end up with me feeling bloated and overfull. What happened this time was different. I spent a considerable amount of time "fighting" with myself about what I wanted to eat. I really wanted steak and lobster. When the waiter came to get my order, I ordered shrimp and lobster instead, with a side of stuffed mushrooms. I really did want the steak and lobster though. This happens a great deal. I really want the meat dish, whatever it is, but some sort of "override" occurs, and I end up not getting it. It is frustrating in the extreme.
As it turned out, the meal was just a bit too much to eat, so instead of forcing it down, I had it doggie-bagged. This ended up being a good idea as I felt much better the rest of the day. The "unsettled" feeling I've had for the past couple of weeks diminished over the course of the day.
The other thing of significance was just after putting on the pendant, detox immediately commenced.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Closing Thoughts

There is something to be said for this pendant. I would say that it is 35% hype, 65% factual, taking into account what can be ascertained by admittedly subjective observation, and a fairly short test period. It cannot be proven or observed that there is any "scalar effects" (whatever that means), or quantum effects at work, or what that might mean in the context of how the pendant is put together, or how the pendant operates(if "operates" is the right word to use). Something is clearly at work, with noticeable effect, and I cannot in all honesty attribute it to placebo. It will be interesting to see what long-term effects manifest themselves (if any), and what testing for my particular area of interest results in.

You will not find any unbiased reviews of this pendant on any site. Every site I've come across with a "review" is also trying to sell you one of these pendants, so their review is suspect. Take that into account when reading my review as opposed to reviews on any site "reviewing" one of these pendants.

=-=-=-================================================

Based on Mr. GT's thorough review, we purchased two of these pendants.  They arrived on 10/2.  Upon getting home the boy complained of a headache and eye strain.  My initial reaction was to get the pain control ring from psychichelps, but then it occurred to me to give this new pendant a try.  The boy held it to his head for about 15 minutes before announcing the headache and eyestrain were gone and asked if he could have one.
The second pendant was intended for our older dog that is arthritic and has numerous fatty tumors.  She quickly turned more energetic and seems more interested in life.  No noticeable changes in the tumors though.

Observations in regards to myself:  I broke a toe back in the summer that has been slow to heal.  For the last 1.5 months I have been using the super xl chi pendant and started to notice some improvements.  Used together the pain is almost gone in less than a weeks time.  In addition, I have been suffering from nerve pain in my shoulder and a stiff lower back for several months.  In the time I have been using this new pendant both have decreased significantly.  I am not energy sensitive.  I do think I felt a slight tingling upon initially holding it.

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6045&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
I purchased mine from Dalimara (Mr. GreenTea's) resource about a month ago.  It looks the same as the one you posted (I paid $49) and has Quantum Science on back with Dalimara.  I wear it during the day and put it under pillow at nite.  I have vivid dreams.  I didn't wear it to my stress test on treadmill on Monday but dr. and technician were surprised I was able to get my heartrate to 180.  And I had no pain.  I am 78.  She said most people couldn't do what you just did.

So far, Super Chi XL has been my favorite but I find this one better. I wore it to bed for the first few days and my chi orbits were going crazy and would spin without any attempt keeping me awake all the night. This was similar to the first night after the Ascension Seat spell. So, I don't wear it to bed any more but wear it all through the day. I notice that my sinusitis has reduced by 80% and I require less caffeine even on very stressful days with a number of meetings or presentations. I had a tooth which was hurting very bad one day and I put the pendant on my jaw, sent myself some K-Reiki and it was gone within a few minutes. When I sit for a vipassana or mahamudra practice, I feel more focussed wearing this pendant. So far, this has been the best pendant I have come across and find it even better than Dale Power pendants (though I find his cornerstone amazing).

==========================================================

http://galactic-times.blogspot.com/2010/08/scalar-wave-craze.html
Don't get me wrong, the healing power is definitely evident...even my overly-down-to-earth partner has experienced rapid relief and healing from a sports injury...but it does not give us super-powers or take away all our ails with the twirl of a (scalar) wand.  Well, not yet anyway ; ))  I personally feel that we will see many advancements and the power of these technologies increasing in the near future, but for now, these little pendants really pack a punch... especially considering their size.

==========================================================
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-1-2011 02:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
火山灰涂在皮肤上医皮肤病,原理跟死海盐涂在皮肤上一样,只是暂时性;跟沐浴露PH5.5一样;像小学读科学,浓吸引淡。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-1-2011 04:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
广告媒体误导法力魅力无法挡!三思三思
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-1-2011 12:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
创造一个危机才有商机。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-1-2011 01:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
华人利用阴阳五行把一切复杂归源,的确看见人为所有背后隐藏议程!不知“道”的确要付出代价!商业利益份子利用中医之肺主皮毛属辛金,土生金,金克木原理赚钱。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-6-2024 10:33 AM , Processed in 0.054374 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.