使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2010 11:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
pps现在跑10-30k速度这样跑。只有边看边骂XX的或不看了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-8-2010 11:35 PM | 显示全部楼层

TM开始block p2p了,60gb cap恐怕半年也用不完

TM开始block p2p了,60gb cap恐怕半年也用不完,4Mstreamyx和Unifi用户们看着speedtest那飞一般的速度却压根儿派不上用场该做何感想.........
potong吧..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
手动签名,你没看错,这就是华丽的创可贴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2010 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
非常赞成lz的说法
因该全部人potong
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2010 11:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
TM开始block p2p了,60gb cap恐怕半年也用不完,4Mstreamyx和Unifi用户们看着speedtest那飞一般的速度却压根 ...
dontkillmee 发表于 3-8-2010 11:35 PM

哈哈......可是我的可以看到pps哦!  有算block pps吗??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2010 11:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 dontkillmee 于 3-8-2010 11:58 PM 编辑
哈哈......可是我的可以看到pps哦!  有算block pps吗??
garytan 发表于 3-8-2010 11:53 PM

我和大部分人就没这么好运,PPS速度一直是<2kbps,还是同时有4万人观看的热门视频。。。。。。。。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
手动签名,你没看错,这就是华丽的创可贴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 12:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
我的也是中招.但我朋友都没中.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 12:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
我和大部分人就没这么好运,PPS速度一直是
dontkillmee 发表于 3-8-2010 11:56 PM

我想你不要发这大火先!    因为有些人前天不能看,可是今天可以了哦!    我猜是tm server那边有problems了啊! (只是猜啊! 不要说我啊)    你有试看叫tm换你ip port吗??  试试看也好啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 12:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
我想你不要发这大火先!    因为有些人前天不能看,可是今天可以了哦!    ...
garytan 发表于 4-8-2010 12:04 AM

我没有说你,我在说TM
话说,与p2p有关联的软件一律<20kbps。。。。。。。
看streamyx网站没任何annoucement,希望这只是暂时性的,不然我就吊了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 12:18 AM | 显示全部楼层

把Streamyx的投诉部门炸开 - 抗议streamyx封锁p2p and torrent download!!!!

我知道最近TMNET 限制了我们的P2P 和 Torrent based download, 对我们造成很多不方便,所以我们应该向TMNEt 投诉, 叫他们废除那个限制,在此小弟post 一封投诉信,请那些对TMNET不满的send 一封给他们(help@tm.net.my), 让他们的投诉部门爆炸 !!!!

To whom it may concern.

Streamyx acc: <insert your login acc>
Telephone NO: <streamy house number>
Area: <whre you live>
Contact No: <hp number>

1. I would like to highlight the throttling service done by TM onvarious file download. This is unacceptable as this is the violation ofMinistry Of Information and Technology policy of no censorship of theInternet. I would like to inform that throttling is also part ofcensorship of the Internet. This clearly shows that TM is not upholdingthe "MSC Malaysia 10-Point Bill of Guarantees" which indicates that aspart of its commitment to ensuring the success of MSC Status companies,the Government promised to “ensure no Internet censorship” where TM isthrottling media file download.

2. I am also well informed that TM have start to throttle media file such as MKV and AVI file via http download. Thereare few evidences which i will include that have suggested TM havestart to throttle media file. There also already an online community (http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1507300) set up to highlight this matter to various streamyxusers and comments by fellow users of the throttling service. Varioususer have also posted evidence of their download been throttled.

3. As stated in your website's Fair Usage Policy, "This trafficprioritization policy will protect the quality of service for themajority of our customers when they use the service, while at the sametime, still allowing the extremely heavy users to continue to send andreceive files with certain restrictions. With this policy in place, wewill prioritize Internet activities like web browsing, live streaming,messaging applications and VOIP access while traffic to P2P sites willbe given lower priority, due to the high bandwidth consumption of suchservices. However, I would like to highlight that live streaming onother streaming site other than Youtube.com used HTTP media file likemkv, mp4 and avi file and not the same as P2P and Torrent. With thethrottling done, streaming to various media website have becomeunbearable slow or even face connection time out. So, what is the baseof the fair usage policy whereas TM couldn't even define "prioritizeInternet activities" and caused dissatisfaction among customers?

4. If the throttling is part of a program to curb illegal download isacceptable. However, legal downloads like from itunes which users payfor the media file download when face such throttling is totallyunacceptable. Based on the attachment i provided, we could clearly seethat MKV file is throttle up to 20KBps only while RAR file is able toget reasonable good speed. It should be noted that both file isdownload from the same media server of the same streaming website. Thisis hard evidence that throttling is been done on my internet line andso does to other user in the online community that are facing such sameissues.

5. I am well aware that termination of services can be done if theservices is totally below par. If TM couldn't provide proper servicesand remove this throttling service, a complain to SKMM or CFM would bedone because TM couldn't satisfy an average customer and violation ofInternet Policy.

Lastly, I am totally disappointed with your services and I hope that agood explanation would be provided and lifting up the throttling wouldbe the smartest option. If there are no proper explanation given, Iwould like to terminate the service and forward this complain to SKMMand CFM regarding this issue.

<Attach your screen shot your throttled download speed.. with mkvdownload and rar download.. show and higlight the speed different>
Thank You
<your name>
Contact No: <hp number>
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-8-2010 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
我没有说你,我在说TM
话说,与p2p有关联的软件一律
dontkillmee 发表于 4-8-2010 12:11 AM

我想是暂时性的啊!   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 12:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
每個月都準時給錢~卻換來這樣的服務~
真的把錢倒進鹹水海更好:@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 01:29 AM | 显示全部楼层
以前block Veoh!
现在又来block pps 和 BT !

是不是这些东西没有马来戏,他们不爽啊?
不爽就balik i ...
Dicardo 发表于 3-8-2010 11:52 AM

楼主骂得好,但是我这里没有P1只好忍气吞声的使用tm。支持搂主,支持搂主。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2010 01:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
不爽别用,就这么简单,何必自找头痛呢?如果我没错使用Quota形式的Unifi应该会没有限制,至于Streamyx嘛,就算官方的确限制了也不会笨到发公告来告诉用户他们限制了,一来用户投诉的话没证据证明TM限制了,二来他们可以耍赖说用户问题或者PPS/XL的连线问题,你怎样也吹它不涨,还有你们这些用户别每天都只会说我Potong实际上还是静悄悄低头面对现实不见你们割掉,实际上看都看到厌倦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-6-2024 02:47 PM , Processed in 0.087312 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.