找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 7703|回复: 51

不负责任的丰田马来西亚

[复制链接]
发表于 9-12-2013 07:38 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
不负责任的丰田马来西亚

我买在2013年8月买了一辆丰田,把车子上2013年9月(清仓促销)的代理声称,该车是在疯狂的价格便宜有保证新车,由于新车型将发布在2013年10月。在接下来的日子后,我坐的车,我发现车上有一些噪音,但不知道什么是从何而来的噪音,所以我带回展示厅,以验证是否存在与汽车的任何问题。该经纪人告诉我没有噪音,这是正常的所有丰田威驰这是从服务中心与自由现金流华盛顿的第一个服务相同的答案得到

在对2013年11月(三)第二服务期(行驶里程9000公里加) ,当我告诉服务中心,噪声变大了,他终于找到了,噪音是不正常的,需要观察什么问题,并带回检查时,噪声得到更多更响亮,但它可能不会造成大的问题,带保修。同时,他建议我改变这情况良好不是V带。

我在想怎么可能是一个新的汽车,只有9000公里行驶里程可能发现的任何零部件这是不是处于良好状态。他告诉我,有两种可能性这是不是其产品本身破损,或在洗车什么的皮带被淋湿。最有可能的皮带需要改变由30,000万公里。据认为不正常,但不保证该备件的家伙告诉我,叫我打电话给丰田总部要问,如果我觉得这是不能接受的。

史蒂夫先生,旧巴生路分公司经理告诉我要与修复第一前进(花了我RM289.00 ),同时,他要求服务中心拿皮带调查的一些照片,他会尽快给我上周五。我很纳闷,他怎么可以只用几张图片进行调查?于是我打电话给总部,并得到指示向有关单位申诉,女士Hamidah参加了我,叫我继续进行维修和她答应我,几天后给我回电话了。我以为她只是用多层次的客户服务方法或标准作业程序来处理客户抱怨,因为它只是一个小case 。

我回电话给Ms Hamidah过了几天后跟进,因为她没给我打电话和她的同事拿起电话,告诉我她在假期(休假),并且只将在周一。然后我去了史蒂夫先生,他告诉我,我的情况下,通常不是客户的问题是,由于部分是完好的原因,通常不会宠坏这么快,但仍然需要等待小姐Hamidah反馈确认。

最后小姐Hamidah没打电话给我,直到我回想起在2013年12月2日和打电话给她。她告诉我,皮带是由于外部因素,因此没有保修,没有退款的更换。我问一个正式的文件或报告,以证明该带是没有保修由于外部因素,以及他们如何判断外部因素,她回答说,没有报告可以提供。由国际公司以良好的服务和优质的汽车在世界上的声誉多么粗鲁和不负责任的答案。我告诉她我需要这份报告,否则我将起诉丰田法庭法庭,我是感到震惊,让她回答说:“这没关系,你继续前进,如果你要告” 。

第一个错误:丰田如何通过调查仅仅使用图片安全质量的判断?
第二个错误:女士Hamidah不回应我的诺言,直到我叫回来的两倍(这是完全不符合“本地”客户服务质量标准,而且丰田是国际公司) 。
第三个错误:丰田是无法提供的,他们是如何判断的腰带是100 %,是由于外部因素毫无疑问(没有正式的调查报告),非常简单的明细报表?
第四误区:丰田是好车的品质和服务带司机的安全,怎么可能带可以在9000公里行驶里程,3个月内被宠坏的关注高响应?即使是本土品牌(质子和Myvvi )不会有这样的问题,更便宜的价格,因为这是基本的质量标准。

我不知道有多少受害者也面临这个问题。因此,我在这里想引起别人的注意所有丰田用户在那里认识并站出来为消费者的基本权利,如果你面对的是相同的。这不是钱的问题,它是关于丰田的服务质量提供不看重钱了,如果这是丰田汽车顾客服务质量标准。无论如何,我会在同一时间去法庭法院基本消费的权利。请分享丰田汽车顾客服务质量标准的提高。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-12-2013 07:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
你是用google 翻译的吗。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 07:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
可以讲华语吗?什么是'他建议我改变这情况良好不是V带'?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 07:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
直接讲point啦,那么长没人看帮不到你咧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 08:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
air con belt?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 08:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
翻译~

I bought in August 2013 to buy a Toyota, the September 2013 ( clearance sale ) on the car agency claims that the car is crazy cheap guaranteed car, because the new models will be released in October 2013 . After the coming days , I take the car , I found that the car had some noise , but I do not know what the noise is coming from , so I'm back to the showrooms, to verify whether there are any problems with the car. The agent told me there is no noise , this is normal for all Toyota Vios which is derived from the service center and the free cash flow the first answer to the same service in Washington

In November 2013 against (c ) of the second period of service ( mileage 9000 km plus ) , and when I told the service center , the noise becomes large , and he finally found the noise is not normal , it is necessary to observe any problems, and with when checking back , get more louder noise , but it may not cause major problems with warranty. At the same time , he suggested that I change it in good condition is not a V-belt .

I was wondering how could be a new car, any parts that only 9,000 km mileage may find it is not in good condition. He told me that there are two possibilities which is not the product itself is damaged, or what 's in the car wash belt is wet. Most likely need to change the belt from 30,000 million kilometers. It is not considered normal , but do not guarantee that spare parts guy told me , told me to call the Toyota headquarters to ask if I think this is unacceptable.

Sir Steve , Old Klang Road branch manager told me to go forward with the restoration of the first ( it took me RM289.00), at the same time , he asked the service center to get some pictures of the belt survey , he will get back to me on Friday. I was wondering how he can use only a few pictures to investigate ? So I called the headquarters and get directions to the relevant units of the complaint , Ms. Hamidah attended me and told me to continue to carry out repairs and she promised me , give me back a few days later the phone. I thought she was just using multi-level customer service methods or standard operating procedures to deal with customer complaints , because it is just a small case.

I returned the phone to Ms Hamidah follow up after a few days because she did not give me a call and her colleagues picked up the phone and told me she leave ( vacation ) , and only on Monday. Then I went to Mr. Steve, he told me , in my case , the customer is usually not a problem , because a good part of the reason , do not usually spoiled so quickly , but still need to wait for confirmation of Miss Hamidah feedback .

Finally Miss Hamidah did not call me until I thought back in December 2, 2013 , and call her. She told me that the belt is due to external factors , there is no warranty, no refund of the replacement. I asked an official document or report to prove that the band is no warranty due to external factors , external factors and how they judge , she replied that no report can be provided . By an international company with good service and quality automotive how rude and irresponsible reputation in the world answer. I told her I need this report, otherwise I will sue Toyota court to court, I was shocked , she replied: "It 's okay , you go ahead , if you want to sue ."

The first error : Toyota used only to determine how the picture quality and safety through the investigation ?
The second error : Ms. Hamidah not respond to my promise , until I called back twice (which is totally incompatible with the "local" customer service quality standards, and Toyota is an international company ) .
The third mistake : Toyota is not available , how they are judged belt is 100% , no doubt due to external factors ( no formal investigation report ) , a very simple breakdown of the report ?
Fourth Myth: Toyota is a good car for the quality and safety of services with a driver , how could bring in 9,000 km mileage may , within three months spoiled concerned about the high response ? Even the local brands ( protons and Myvvi) does not have this problem , cheaper price, because this is the basic quality standards.

I do not know how many victims are facing this problem . So , here I would like to get attention for all the Toyota where users recognize and stand up for the basic rights of consumers, if you are faced with the same. It's not a question of money , it is about the quality of services provided Toyota does not care about money , and if this is the Toyota Customer Service Quality Standard . Anyway, I will go to the Court of basic consumer rights court at the same time . Please share Toyota to improve customer service quality standards .
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 9-12-2013 08:24 PM | 显示全部楼层

* 觉得比较像是转贴。。
* 原文应该是外星语然后用谷歌翻译成中文。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 08:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
我的车没有腰带

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
bent2182 + 1 精品文章

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-12-2013 08:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
anti toyota members 最佳发挥平台,大家快来

那个客户服务只是随便回答,我觉得,不然为什么没有report, 根本就是怕麻烦,然后认为你怕事不会去sue
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 08:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
lol我还以为memang macam tu是proton的专利
btw这个问题@ntc2000 遇过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 08:50 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我看到傻傻
什么是腰带?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 09:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
蛮像火星文的…………
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 10:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
听到车有腰带就喷饭
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 10:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
这是正常的所有丰田威驰这是从服务中心与自由现金流华盛顿的第一个服务相同的答案得到

什么东东来的??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 10:56 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
toyota vios的風线带时常会出问题,吃掉一边就有声音
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
买NEW VIOS鸟啦.....还买久款的,放久都会坏啦。。。。hahahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-12-2013 11:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
v-belt问题。薄薄的一条带。3年或100000km就要换。我常在外跑,所以在80k service时一次过痛换掉了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 11:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
我竟然可以看完外星语,而不明白..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-12-2013 02:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
看前面两句就知道是google翻译来

楼主自己翻译来也不给原文,看到mcc

他建议我改变这情况良好不是V带'????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-12-2013 02:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
我知道是什么声音了....
yikkkkkkkkkk的声音是不是?
一定是中到水...

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
Kyanx4 + 1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 1-10-2024 01:19 AM , Processed in 0.113641 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.