土猪 该用户已被删除
发表于 6-4-2007 11:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 快乐星辰 于 6-4-2007 11:00 PM 发表
有些是,但有些是参考其他的网页,怎么了有差错吗?如有就告述我吧!

哈哈,可能他觉得你写得很好
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-4-2007 11:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
我自己写的都是简简单单的啦!我反而觉得有可能是写的太烂了所以才问我是谁写的, .
到现在为止我写得有黄综翰,李万华,陈文宏与古健杰.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-4-2007 11:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
简写的不错。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-4-2007 01:47 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 #205 小小蔡 的帖子

谢谢,我会更努力地。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 7-4-2007 01:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
那你去写王友福和杨福锦的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-4-2007 02:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
凌文辉(Lin Woon Fui)

左边的为绫文辉

国籍:马来西亚
项目:男子双打
性别:男
生日:未知     

主要成绩
2006年世界杯羽毛球赛男双亚军
2006年马来西亚羽毛球公开赛男双亚军
2006年全英羽毛球赛男双季军
2006年菲律宾羽毛球公开赛男双季军
2005年荷兰羽毛球公开赛男双季军

球员介绍
与塔扎里塔档之后成为马来西亚第三男双,成名作是在2006年的全英羽毛球赛以两局15-3,15-6将头号种子蔡赟与付海峰打败, 但之后就变现平平而在2007年头被羽总改换成配颜德财。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 7-4-2007 03:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小小蔡 于 7-4-2007 01:59 PM 发表
那你去写王友福和杨福锦的。。。

杨福景 (Yong Hock Kin)

项目:男子单打
挥拍:左手
生日:1974-6-14
出生地:森美兰
家庭状况:已婚育有三名孩子

主要成绩
1997年马来西亚公开赛男单四强
1998年汤姆斯杯亚军
1998年新加坡公开赛男单第3名
1998年印度尼西亚公开赛男单冠军
1998年英联邦运动会男单亚军
1998年亚运会男单第3名
2000年台北公开赛男单第3名
2001年泰国公开赛男单冠军
2002年中国公开赛男单第3名            

球员介绍
凭着一股防守稳健,突击既快又凶的杀求拼劲和精湛的网前球而拥有了小杨阳之称的杨福锦在羽坛上的成绩总是不上不下,多次闯进大奖赛的决赛但总是和冠军无缘,直到他家庭出现了一些问题后也间接使倒他的羽球生涯走到了尽头,听说现在的他已经把全部的心机放在他的家庭与生意上了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-4-2007 04:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
王友福(ONG Ewe Hock )

身高:未知cm
生日:1972-3-14

主要成绩
2002年马来西亚公开赛第二名
2002年韩国公开赛第三名
2001年馬來西亞公開賽冠軍;
1998年湯姆斯杯亞軍,
1998年全英賽亞軍

球星介绍
马来西亚优秀男单选手之一,在1998年的汤杯决赛屈居亚军后退出羽坛。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-4-2007 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
王友福好像是比赛受伤了。。黄宗翰才接他的位当一哥的。。那时他每次都坐在替补席上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-4-2007 12:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小小蔡 于 7-4-2007 09:42 PM 发表
王友福好像是比赛受伤了。。黄宗翰才接他的位当一哥的。。那时他每次都坐在替补席上

是啊如果没受伤或许他可以多拿几个冠军呢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-4-2007 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 快乐星辰 于 7-4-2007 04:07 PM 发表
王友福(ONG Ewe Hock )

身高:未知cm
生日:1972-3-14

主要成绩
2002年马来 ...

关于王友福能找到更多资料吗?
我记得他曾经跟羽总发生过些事情,对吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 树林子 于 8-4-2007 01:03 AM 发表

关于王友福能找到更多资料吗?
我记得他曾经跟羽总发生过些事情,对吗?

这是我找到王友福在05和06年间接受的访问,里面他有提及到关于从他进入羽坛打球到他退休的一切一切。
Ong Ewe Hock (Interview Part 1)(转载之badminton information.com)

What age did you start playing ?
At the age of 13th, in Penang, this was considered late. I was actuallymore interested in soccer at the start. My elder brother, Ong Ewe Chyewas a national team doubles player and it was mainly because of himthat I got interested in the sport as I tagged along.
He was six years my elder. He was the nationaldoubles player together with the Sidek brothers (Razif and Jalani) andCheah Soon Kit – Soo Beng Kiang then.
Was it your intention to be a professional player from the start ?
No, it all started by just taking up the sport as ahobby. As I got better, I was invited to train with the Penangbadminton state program. I later competed in my state’s juniorchampionship which I won. The three best players from each state inMalaysia were selected to compete against each other, which I also won.
From there, I was drafted into the nationalset-up. As I mentioned, I preferred soccer to badminton so it wasunexpected that I ended up as a professional badminton player.
When did you realize you were good enough to be a world beater ?
It’s a step-by-step process, from taking up thesport as a hobby to wining a few junior tournaments to thinking “I wantto be the best in Malaysia” to wanting to become the best in the world.It’s really a gradual process. The mini-success I had at junior levelbrought about the hunger for bigger things to come.
How were you noticed at the national level ?
It was an automatic process in that from winning the state tournamentat juniors to winning the juniors at the national level, the selectorstook notice of me. I was eighteen (18) when I was drafted into thenational junior squad.
Penang seems to produce quite a few successful badminton players at the world arena. Why is that ?
Penang has produced Datuk Eddy Choong, Teh Kew Sun, Koay Kar Lin, OngEwe Chye, myself to Lee Chong Wei, the current world number two. Penanghas a system whereby the players start from very young at the age ofseven.
Over weekends, there are gatherings organized by the Penang BadmintonState Association for the youngsters to learn the basics of the game.We encourage them to come and develop proper fundamentals rather thanthem going outside and learning all the wrong basics from the start.
Which year was you drafted into the national squad ?
1991, after Form Five, when I was nineteen,straight after my SPM. I got involved full-time in the sport. I won thenational junior under 18 and under 20 and I was regarded as one of thenext batch of up and coming stars to replace the current crop ofplayers then, which consisted of Rashid Sidek and the Sidek Brothers,Foo Kok Keong, Kwan Yoke Meng, Cheah Soon Kit and others; basically thenucleus of the side that won the 1992 Thomas Cup.
Have you ever considered making a name in doubles ? Since your brother was a national doubles player.
I actually won a few doubles titles at the nationaljunior level but my aim was always to become a national singles playersince the day I joined the state training programme.
Did any of your batch mates made the same grade as you ? If not, what was the reason ?
It’s all down to commitment. Some didn’t take it asseriously. There is also the talent element and the luck factor. Onewho did make the grade was Yong Hock Kin. He was the second singles forour national team then.

[ 本帖最后由 快乐星辰 于 8-4-2007 10:33 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
Ong Ewe Hock (Interview Part 2)

How many years were you on the scene?

I started playing internationally when I was 19 and I retired when I was 32. There you have it, 13 long years.

On your playing career which was the highlight of your career?

The Thomas Cup has always been my favorite event because this is a team event and I felt really proud everytime I represented my country. The whole nation is supporting you and that feeling is unbelievable. I felt tremendous pressure but on the other hand I had enormous satisfaction, especially when I won a match for my country.

I still can remember this game between me and Haryanto Arbi of Indonesia in the 98 Thomas Cup Finals. I was playing in the first singles and was under enormous pressure because the whole nation was expecting me to deliver the first point to give Malaysia an early head start.

My hands were shaking at the start of the match even though I already gained experience from previous years. Thankfully, I did not disappoint and took the first game for Malaysia. I was absolutely relieved and delighted. That would have to be the highlight of my career. Too bad Malaysia did not end up as champion that year.

Which incident would you consider as a low point of your career?

In the 98 Commonwealth Games, my chances of winning the badminton gold medal then were really good. Unfortunately, I accidentally tore my thigh muscles. It was really disappointing and I would consider that as my lowest point of my career.

How would you summarize your career?

I think overall I am quite satisfied with my badminton career even though I was never ranked first in the IBF Ranking. The highest I achieved was number two and because of this, I am not entirely pleased with this fact.

Do you still play ? What other sports other than badminton ?

Of course, but not as often and competitive as I am used to. I am retired but I still love this game. Nowadays I play golf quite often as well and at times indoor soccer.

What do you think of the new points scoring system?

I think it is good because it’s fairer in the sense that lower rank players have a better chance to pressure and possibly upset higher rank players. In this system, better players cannot take things easy as every point counts. Not conceding unforced errors are keys to winning a match.

From a spectator point of view, I find it more interesting and exciting as the points are usually closely matched. However, I find the duration of games a bit short. Maybe IBF can consider a best of 5 games format.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
Ong Ewe Hock (Interview Part 3)

Which player you admire at the start, both at the local and the international scene ?

I never really admired a particular player. But the player I enjoyed watching most would be Zhao Jin Hua from China. He had every strokes in the game, very all round with a certain flamboyance. Jinhua was in the same batch as two times world champion (1985& 1987)Yang Yang. Even though Yang Yang was an all-round player and was more consistent, Jin Hua was a more skillful player and he could produce the unexpected.

As a player, what was your strength ? Weakness, if any ?

My fitness could be regarded as one of my strength in the earlier years because I got really fit from my soccer days. Weakness would be at the skill level because I started quite late at thirteen whereas some others would have started at age seven or even earlier. At the start in the juniors, I relied on my superior fitness to outlast more skilled opponents but as time and age went by, the skills naturally developed.

Is it important to have a favorite stroke? What was yours then?

Yeah, I believe every player will have their own favorite stroke. It is important in the sense that the favorite stroke will possibly be their strongest among all skills. It defines the player as well in that they are recognized for that particular skill or stroke. Like me, I was recognized as a player with a solid defense and a never-say-die attitude at the international level. I consider it as my forte.

Can you name a few international players, current or retired, who you regard as best or famous for a specific technique or an area of skills?

On retired internationals, I will take Zhao Jian Hua and Yang Yang (both from China) for discussion. As I have said earlier, Zhao is famous for his beautiful skills and flair while Yang Yang is famous for his consistency and stability.

On the current crop of internationals, I would say Taufik Hidayat’s strength lies in his counter attacking abilities and Lee Chong Wei as well. Lin Dan will be more of an attacking player, slightly weaker in his defense.

Who do you regard as the all time best player?

I think now the game is a bit different from my time in that the speed and tempo of the game is faster nowadays, just like in tennis and soccer. So it is hard to compare the players of now and the players of 10 years or from a few generations back.

It will also depend on personal preference and the criteria you set. Like Zhao, he played beautifully and it’s really a joyous affair watching him play. On his day, he is the best and practically unbeatable. But he did not win many titles as Yang Yang. Zhao at his best and Yang Yang at his best, Zhao would definitely win but how many days and times can Zhao perform to his best ?So would you consider Yang Yang to be the best then?

As for the current international players, Lin Dan (China) is more of an all rounder with strong attacking instincts. Taufik (Indonesia) is a more mercurial player, loads of character. Peter Gade (Denmark) is very skillful, plenty of deceptive shots. Our Chong Wei is quick around the court and has strong fighting spirit. So back to your question, it’s hard to say who is the all time best player, it will be due to personal preference.

But say that you need to choose one, who will it be?

Well…this is a tough question. I would like to say I was the all time best but if I really need to choose someone else, that person would be Taufik. He has character and charisma. He gives me this feeling that when he set his sights on achieving something, he will accomplish it. He has also won the 2004 Olympic Badminton Single’s gold medal and the World Championship 2005. Taufik is hard to beat on his day.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
Ong Ewe Hock (Interview Part 4)

Who were your coaches during your international days?

I have been fortunate and in that I was coached by numerous well-known coaches during my career. I think there were 6- 7 of them. There was Han Jian, Yang Yang, Misbun Sidek, Indra Gunawan and Morten Frost.

Can you spell out the difference in coaching styles from China, Malaysia, Denmark and Indonesia? What are their Strengths and Weaknesses?

On China coaches, they focus more on physical and fitness training. I remember I had to lift weights up to 120kg but my weight was almost half of that !! By the time competitions came, I was sometimes drained physically.

Malaysia coaches tend to follow more on China styles because a lot of the current coaches are previously trained by China ones.

Denmark coaches spend more time with you on the badminton court. As Europeans are more independent, they approach training with a different perspective.

Indonesian coaches are more all-rounded. They train you physically as well as mentally. Of all the coaches, I enjoyed Indra’s methods the most. It allowed for us to peak during the right time leading up to the tournaments.

How do you regard the local coaching scene?

I think generally it is quite ok but there is always room for improvement and everyone involved must be more committed.

What could be improved on?

I would say that the commitment, preparation and particularly the organization of those involved in coaching must improve. Organization is the most important because it contains the setting of strategic directions and visions to further improve the local coaching scene.

Do good players make good coaches?

Not necessarily. It depends if they have the heart and passion to teach as well as the methods used.

You are not coaching at the moment, will you consider?

I have just retired from playing International Badminton not long ago. At the moment I am thinking only of having a good rest and spending some time with my family. However, I find that the internet is an effective option for me to pass down my knowledge in Badminton. I am working something on this and it will be revealed in the near future.

What are the basic requirements to playing good badminton ?

First would be the interest in the sports, the want to learn and improve and how to go about improving. Action speaks louder than words.

If you were to coach a player from day 1, what would you start off with?

I will start him off with the badminton basics. If it’s his first time playing badminton, I will teach him the correct Grips. It all depends on which level the players are currently at. I will observe them to know how much they understand badminton and how good they are currently, and then I will organize a personalized coaching programme accordingly.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
Ong Ewe Hock (Interview Part 5)

There were more dominant players in the past, for example, Yang Yang and Lim Swee King Era, just to name a few. Nowadays it is not so, why that?

To me, the first reason to this is that there were fewer participants in competition last time. So the competition among top players is not as intense as it is now. The second reason is the fact that Badminton has been officially included in the Olympic Games.

This has definitely increased the popularity and profile of Badminton. You now have more players from different countries participating in this sport now. Naturally, when the talent pool is bigger, more challengers will emerge in the international scene.

Why do you think the Europeans are struggling to match the Asians?

I think the main reason is that Badminton have not been the most popular or participated sport in Europe or U.S, other than Denmark. In Asia, people are fanatic about this sport. There are much more children playing this game in Asia compared to other Continents.

That is also the reason why I would like to promote this sport to a wider audience in the world. I believe if Badminton was as popular in Europe or in U.S as in Asia, they will produce as many world class players as well.

Is the environment in the international badminton arena friendly or hostile?

I think that every international players are friends and get along well outside the court. However ,when we are inside the court, we as professional players will do our best to win and leave friendships aside.

Which tournament would you rate most important and meaningful to play in?

That would definitely be the Thomas Cup as it is a team event. The feelings of representing your country is entirely different.

Is the prize money lucrative?

I think it is quite ok, but if compared to other sports then it could be improved. As a professionally played sport, the prize money should be more lucrative so that it will become more popular among younger generations.

How much do you keep?

100% of it.

How are Malaysian national players rewarded?

I would say that it is only ok. But it needs to be improved on if they want to encourage more young talents to develop in this field.

What was your remuneration at the national junior and senior level ?

At juniors, very minimal, all we got was RM300-400 monthly allowance although food and accommodation was provided for. At the senior level, it was more in that we get sponsorships and prize money from competitions.

You left Malaysian Badminton Association a few times during your career. Why? Has they improved?

There was a time when the management changed and imposed lot of harsh conditions on players. I would not wish to go into details, but that was part of the reason why I left BAM. I can see that they are trying to strengthen their management team and handle matters in a more professional approach but things can still be improved .

What do you think about the current crop of Malaysian badminton players?

I rate a few of them highly. Chong Wei still has yet to unleash his full potential. With a bit more experience and patience he might become one of the greats. There are a few double pairs that caught my attention as well, Koo Kien Kiat and Chan Chong Ming is definitely one of them. Hopefully things will turn out well for them.

Malaysian badminton players always fall at the final hurdle. Why is it so?

I would say that the main reason is because sometimes we lose out on mental strength. There is a lot of pressure coming from the nation as well. On skills and techniques, we are on par with the best but we need to work on strengthening our mental fitness.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
王友福的照片

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2007 10:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
98年汤杯时受伤

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-9-2024 07:22 PM , Processed in 0.143107 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.