They call us gamblers. They say we depend on luck.
他們叫我們賭徒。他們說我們靠的是運氣
They claim that no one can beat the market, and we're wasting our time.
他們聲稱沒有人能夠戰勝市場,我們正在浪費我們的時間
This isn't a real job, we should give up our hobby, they say.
這不是一個真正的工作,他們說我們應該放棄我們的興趣
But if they only knew... that we are the masters of risk
但是,如果他們知道...我們是風險控管的專家
the essence of entrepreneurial spirit the liquidity of the economy.
企業家精神的元素,促進經濟流動的關鍵人物
We live by our wits, eating what we hunt, adapting to the ever-changing jungle landscape.
我們靠我們的智慧生活者,吃著我們獵取的獵物,適應不斷變化的叢林
that is the market. We trade the currency you circulate when you shop.
這就是市場。我們交易你每天購物時流通的貨幣
We trade the companies you work for each day.
我們交易你每天上班報到的公司
We trade the gold on the watch on your wrist.
我們買賣你手腕手錶上的黃金
While you wilt at the sight of failure and loss.
在你面臨委靡不振的失敗和損失時
We relish adversity.
我們津津樂道的享受逆境
We are not afraid to take losses to talk about our losses
我們不害怕損失,或談論我們的虧損
to rebound from our losses. Those are our defining moments.
我們從失敗中站起來。這是我們定義我們自己的關鍵時刻
Discipline and self-awareness are our companions. We are what you've always
紀律和自我意識是我們的宗旨。我們是你一直希望能成為的那種人
And we're coming out of the shadows.
我們不斷從失敗陰影中走出來
We are traders.
我們是交易者。