回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-8-2006 09:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mytmnet 于 7-8-2006 09:47 PM 发表

仲裁庭禁止职业律师出席/代表。我们要在法官,可能还有陪审团前亲自和TM对质,争论。
我之前去过2,3次了
大公司一般对付我们小人民的方法是,聘请退休律师旁听,在休息时间教导公司职员如何对付我们。:@

mytmnet 好专业哇! 通常我们小市民会赢吗?

昨天,打电话去100号,叫他们检测我streamyx 的port 已setting 好了吗? 他们说没问题已setting 好了,但我告诉他们我的modem还没有ADSL signal,叫他们来我家检测我家的port。他们推说这是tmnet人的工,叫我打回tment。 ohh my god !!

我打回tmnet,问他们我report的进展, 答案是still in progress。问他们要多久,答复是大概一个礼拜。叫他们快一点,他说会put in remark。  ohh my god !!

看,我要开始写信了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-8-2006 09:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 hengcw 于 8-8-2006 09:57 AM 发表

mytmnet 好专业哇! 通常我们小市民会赢吗?

昨天,打电话去100号,叫他们检测我streamyx 的port 已setting 好了吗? 他们说没问题已setting 好了,但我告诉他们我的modem还没有ADSL signal,叫他们来我 ...

我不算专业,因为我是读法律读到一半跑路的人
你可以写信了,TM 就是喜欢拖来啦去,你告诉他根据 Communication and multimedia act 1998,里面已经说明 80%的问题需要在24小时后修复, 90%的问题要在48小时之后修复。时间定义在顾客方面没有问题,不然 TM就要做出赔偿
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-8-2006 01:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mytmnet 于 8-8-2006 09:41 PM 发表

我不算专业,因为我是读法律读到一半跑路的人
你可以写信了,TM 就是喜欢拖来啦去,你告诉他根据 Communication and multimedia act 1998,里面已经说明 80%的问题需要在24小时后修复, 90%的问题要在48小时 ...

不知道他们是不是handle这种case太多了。

都知道要如何来对付我们了。

看来最好是天天想新的方法。

上次我去到TMpoint,蓝色的那间。
大大声骂他们,哪里还有很多人哦。
但是他们都不怕的,还有顶会你,说不是我们的问题
不是你们的问题那是谁的问题呢:@:@???

然后只会说,我们会尽快的。

过了几天我call 100说我的line有问题。
不用3个小时我的streamyx回来了。
sunday那个technical来我家说原来是cable接错

为何cable接错他们所谓的higher department都不知道的
还一个推一个。。。。推倒3个星期没有得用:@
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-2006 07:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 红发 于 10-8-2006 01:36 PM 发表

不知道他们是不是handle这种case太多了。

都知道要如何来对付我们了。

看来最好是天天想新的方法。

上次我去到TMpoint,蓝色的那间。
大大声骂他们,哪里还有很多人哦。
但是他们都不怕的,还有顶 ...

我是骂到他们点头,我问他们,你们有专业文凭的吗?有没有?然后说一堆streamyx的运作原理和法律,他们都不懂,只好点头。
8月24日准备初审,收到TM的信,说完全是我这里的问题,现在在准备资料大战一番,看看谁赢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-8-2006 08:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mytmnet 于 10-8-2006 07:21 PM 发表

我是骂到他们点头,我问他们,你们有专业文凭的吗?有没有?然后说一堆streamyx的运作原理和法律,他们都不懂,只好点头。
8月24日准备初审,收到TM的信,说完全是我这里的问题,现在在准备资料大战一番,看 ...

支持你到底,他们以为我们好欺负,我也曾经控告过CIXXBANK和GXXXXAIRE直销商,让他们低头认错。

说是你那里的问题,他们有证据吗?我看他们会那测试报告来支持,你可要注意了!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 10-8-2006 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
你们个个都很"勇"...
我也来支持下...
TMpoint的确一天比一天差....
我也其中个受害者...
我等了四年,到今天才申请到streamyx line...
*^$*@^$*^%*^@...

我的方法不是告他们而是和他们和好,然后再深一步了解为何会那样...
那里的TMpoint差不多全部人都熟了,我和我爸之前差不多每个月报道一次...
不过幸好碰到那里的主任帮忙,不然就不会有streamyx line...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-8-2006 08:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
讲我的经验,我装STREAMYX时,已经ACTIVATE了,可是DSL都没有闪,再打电话去03XXXXXXXX,结果说他们那边测试没问题,他们也已经叫TELEKOM人员测试过,也没有问题,最后推荐叫我付RM88,好让CONTRACTOR来我家看一看。

我第一时间炮轰他,为什么他们的问题我要来付钱,然后立刻打电话去100投诉,还好100那女的讲话很礼貌,说明天帮我修理,隔天晚上马上好了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-8-2006 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Tidus 于 10-8-2006 08:34 PM 发表

支持你到底,他们以为我们好欺负,我也曾经控告过CIXXBANK和GXXXXAIRE直销商,让他们低头认错。

说是你那里的问题,他们有证据吗?我看他们会那测试报告来支持,你可要注意了!

测试报告来了,说完全是我的错,我也有自己的报告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-8-2006 11:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mytmnet 于 10-8-2006 09:42 PM 发表

测试报告来了,说完全是我的错,我也有自己的报告

顶你

要让他们知道salary是谁给的。

说道salary我就想起一件事。

每次我问他们东西,他们只会答我不知道。
我就问他们,你知道salary是谁给的吗?

那里知道他的反应很大一下
所以我说他们是动物咯。
只知道吃罢了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-8-2006 11:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 红发 于 10-8-2006 11:16 PM 发表
每次我问他们东西,他们只会答我不知道。
我就问他们,你知道salary是谁给的吗?

那里知道他的反应很大一下
所以 ...

哈哈,给大家看看混蛋TM是怎么说的:
Dear Mr. Mui, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Firstly, we apologise for the late reply.
Referring to your rebate request for the connection problem from activation until jumper done, kindly note that we have suggested a rebate. This has been proposed to our management. Once approved, the adjustment will be reflected in your account. We regret that we are unable to provide a rebate as the proper function of the customer's equipments is beyond our control. A dysfunctional or faulty of the customer's equipments has to be checked upon and rectified by the customer himself (Parellel line).  Unfortunately, this reason is not a valid reason for us to grant a rebate as it is the responsibility of customers to assure these actions are done to ensure that the equipment at your premise is in proper working condition. Should you require further assistance or would like to submit any enquiry/feedback, kindly visit www.tm.net.my and click "Need Help? Contact our Customer Service". Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-8-2006 12:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mytmnet 于 10-8-2006 11:53 PM 发表

哈哈,给大家看看混蛋TM是怎么说的:
Dear Mr. Mui, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Firstly, we apologise for the late reply.
Referring to your rebate request for the conne ...

他们把错误全都赖到用户身上了!除非你有硬件测试没问题的报告、证据,而且那些报告都必须要有日期,不然很难硬碰硬!很好奇mytmnet怎样解决?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-8-2006 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Tidus 于 10-8-2006 08:57 PM 发表
讲我的经验,我装STREAMYX时,已经ACTIVATE了,可是DSL都没有闪,再打电话去03XXXXXXXX,结果说他们那边测试没问题,他们也已经叫TELEKOM人员测试过,也没有问题,最后推荐叫我付RM88,好让CONTRACTOR来我家看一看 ...

做对了!我在KL的时候帮朋友弄也是这样,骂他一下,再问他,我是买这个service,不可以用,不是你来解决?反而想介绍我用钱解决问题?马上就好了-。-
至于我自己的,好好和他们讲。。。结果这样。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-8-2006 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Tidus 于 11-8-2006 12:09 AM 发表

他们把错误全都赖到用户身上了!除非你有硬件测试没问题的报告、证据,而且那些报告都必须要有日期,不然很难硬碰硬!很好奇mytmnet怎样解决?

我?那么给大家看看原本投诉他们的信件吧。我本身是电脑科学系的学生,我的教授可以证明我比平常人拥有比较多的电脑知识,电脑系统和网络连接以及网络安全是我的强项,DSL论文我都写过,我还真的会被上面的小问题给难倒?如果说到电汽,我有新加坡的证书。我可以现场就模拟出我在我朋友家的运作环境,直接问TM,我那么做有任何错误吗,只要再扮演一次,加上信中的证据,就能好好拼一拼了。

At 2005/Oct/28 I have registered Streamyx broadband online services with TM Net Sdn Bhd authorized reseller Broadline Corp S / B.  I subscribed for the package which is RM66 per month, and chose self-installation. At the appointment date on 1/Nov/2005, I have tested the services at my home with all requirements of services, but the test failed, the test showed that is no DSL signal from telephone line. After testing with another modem, I made a call to TM Net to request them to check is that they have done all the process to provide me broadband services, they reply me that because of my account is a new account, so the line may be not stable, they told me to activate the account first and wait about one week, then the services will be stable, I agreed with them and wait.

After waiting for more than one week, there is still no any signal from the test, so I called them again. This time, they said they will sent a technician to my home and check for me, the price of coming to my home is RM50, but I told them that I will only agree to pay the fee if they prove the failure is on my side but not on their side, they agreed too. But there no one contacts me after I make above call, so I called them again to remind them for the technical checking issue. After one week or more, technician has come to my home and test the line, but he also failed to restore the services, the modem he bring to test also show there is no any DSL signal from TM Net side, and he said there is nothing he can do, he ask me call Telekom to ask technician to check the DSL port. I have made the call and report to them, they said after they check and they will call back with me and told me the result. During the waiting time, I have received my 1st TM Streamyx bill which date with 05 Dec 2005, showing that I shall pay RM 257. I feel really strange with this bill; they charge me with RM257, which RM200 of registration, RM132 of usage fee and deducted RM75 of unknown reason. From the signing contact, the 1st month payment shall be RM75 of activation fee and RM132 of usage fee, that all the fee I shall be pay, how come I need to pay RM200 of registration fee? And further more, I haven’t succeeded using my username and password login for services until now!  

At end of the year 2005, Telekom have call back me that DSL port doesn’t have any problem, and ask me check with TM Net again. I called back TM Net and told them I was still unable to use the services, and how about my outstanding bill amount. They told me they will reset the bill to the date which confirms with me that I am able using the services, and will sent technician to come to assist me again. Soon, there have 2 technicians come to my home, name with Azman (0137137777) and Syed (0137217777), but yet they failed to provide me the services and told to me that is TM Net problem, and it is not only I have the problem, same street with me whose building number is 391X also have the same problem, they asked me to give a feedback to TM Net about this problem and my billing questions. I have called back TM Net to report this and waiting TM Net call back to me. Now I received bill date on 05 Jan 2006, I didn’t pay the bill since I was not provided the services, moreover the bill showed the wrong billing information.

During these 3 months, I have made many reports to the TM Net, which is via ICOMS, report numbers are 390637,404209,443615,458418,458425,458459. Although there were many people called from TM Net to me and ask for latest status, but I still can’t use the services. As I have to work for my school fees, I went to work in Singapore and I requested TM Net to inform me of the restoration work progress. Yet every time I went back from Singapore to Malaysia, I tested the modem, still there is no any DSL signal and the service was not provided, so I ignored the bills from TM Net.

At Mar 2006, I went personally to TM Point Kulai to ask for my problem, they also said will send technician to test for me and reset the bills, and all I have to do is stay at home and wait for their come to test and confirm problems is on which side. But there was no one coming to my home to check. At April 2006, I have tired of TM Net’s worse services and decided to cancel the services, but when I go to TM Point Pelangi to cancel the services, they ask me to cancel my services at Broadline Corp S / B, but when I go to Broadline Corp S / B, they ask me go back TM Point because this contract is signed between me and TM Net, so cancel only can be done at TM Point. I am very tired to travel from Singapore to Malaysia, and taking leaves from my job is very hard, holiday and Sunday TM Point also rest. I felt totally frustrated with TM Net services.

At July 2006, after I have resigned from my job to prepare process to enter my new school, I went personally to visit TM Point Pelangi again. On 17/ Jul / 2006, I visit TM Point Pelangi and asked them how about the outstanding payment and my services. They have arranged technician to come to my home and asked me continue to use the services and outstanding payment will be rebated, and rebate process need 2 to 3 months or longer. On the same day’s afternoon, my services have been restored and I am willing to pay as 17/ JUL /2006 is my 1st day to use the services , but TM Point Pelangi said that they didn’t have any power to make the decision, and for rebate request, also need to wait, all things need to wait and can’t confirm.

On 18/ Jul / 2006 I have received an e-mail from TM Point Pelangi saying that my record number which is 2130863 and technical report showed that I used the wrong connection method. But the truth is, I used the method exactly from TM Net. I feel so frustrated that TM Net such a big company try to run away from their responsibilities by using such an unreasonable reason. TM Net may also check my login history, I never login before.

Therefore, I decided to bring this case to consumer court to settle my outstanding bill of RM719 dated on 05 July 2006. And I request to start my bill payment from 17/JUL/2006.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 11-8-2006 08:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
mytmnet,以上的信是给消费者仲裁,然后CC给TMNET和TELEKOM的吗?

支持你,不过如果是我的话,不止是要他们取消之前的帐单重新算起,也同时间要他们赔偿时间上的损失,至少给我免费用上六个月!

可要求把全部的REPORTS解决方案结果呈现上来,包括你户口的登陆记录,还有你投诉时电话方面是不是有经过录音,也可要求呈现,那就对你有利多了。

还有,mytmnet很高兴认识你,我也是电脑科学系毕业的。

[ 本帖最后由 Tidus 于 11-8-2006 08:49 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-8-2006 11:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Tidus 于 11-8-2006 08:45 AM 发表
mytmnet,以上的信是给消费者仲裁,然后CC给TMNET和TELEKOM的吗?

支持你,不过如果是我的话,不止是要他们取消之前的帐单重新算起,也同时间要他们赔偿时间上的损失,至少给我免费用上六个月!

可要求把全 ...

呵呵,我也很高兴认识你
这起案件是朋友的,他没有要求其他的,我就没有放进去了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-8-2006 09:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
TMD,我的line上不到1M,他们的technician都没有办法做给我。

要求downgrade去到512K竟然不可以。
生气哦。

1M用不到,downgrade也被reject了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-8-2006 10:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 红发 于 14-8-2006 09:24 AM 发表
TMD,我的line上不到1M,他们的technician都没有办法做给我。

要求downgrade去到512K竟然不可以。
生气哦。

1M用不到,downgrade也被reject了。

他给到你多少速度呢?:@
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 17-6-2024 11:28 PM , Processed in 0.063359 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.