注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: ikuwara

想了解下sarawak的华人宗教比例~

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 28-4-2008 09:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Nights 于 28-4-2008 19:20 发表

这个在基督教是不被允许的。可是很多人还是这么做。

为什么基督教是不被允许的(基督教+中国传统宗教)? 好像天主教可以呀。。。  那么农历华人新年应该算是中国传统吧? 你们有庆祝华人新年吗?  基督教有玩鞭爆烟花吧?  

我好乱喔。。很好奇。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-4-2008 04:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
咕咕教
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-4-2008 10:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ikuwara 于 28-4-2008 09:47 PM 发表

为什么基督教是不被允许的(基督教+中国传统宗教)? 好像天主教可以呀。。。  那么农历华人新年应该算是中国传统吧? 你们有庆祝华人新年吗?  基督教有玩鞭爆烟花吧?  

我好乱喔。。很好奇。。。

这个话题,如果你去宗教版,可以闹得很广泛的,这个话题的也是很多人解释到不能再解释,可惜的是,其他宗教还是否定,不过觉得个人否定多过宗教否定。

在这里我就不多说了,因为只会带给其他人困扰。如果你有意思,而你是古晋人,我们可以坐下来慢慢聊,pm我你的联络方法。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2008 10:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
宗教的乱相,如果能解释的话, 应该会很多人疯掉。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2008 02:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
道教^^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2008 02:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
基督宗教(基督新教)
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 5-5-2008 11:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
咕咕教
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-5-2008 11:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
我是道教的,已经点了道。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-5-2008 11:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
竟然有个邪教的混进来了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-5-2008 01:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
我是拜关圣帝君的。那么是不是属于中国传统宗教?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-5-2008 08:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ikuwara 于 28-4-2008 09:47 PM 发表

我好乱喔。。很好奇。。。

文化与宗教,不要搞乱。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2008 12:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 罗可为 于 6-5-2008 11:22 AM 发表
我是道教的,已经点了道。

“点了道“ 的不算是道教了,应该是附佛/道外教,说的难听点是邪教。
Superdog在第6楼提到的就是这种教。

原帖由 superDog 于 25-4-2008 12:25 AM 发表
邪教,应该+
(台湾高雄黑色会 白莲教演变而成的 孔孟胜道·无太佛弥勒教
附属名: 讨钱教 吃斋党 鸭蛋教 功德党   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2008 06:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
WOW!
太深奥了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2008 08:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
Bahai教 神話 是什么教?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-6-2008 01:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 青龙85 于 6-5-2008 01:26 PM 发表
我是拜关圣帝君的。那么是不是属于中国传统宗教?

算是的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-6-2008 04:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
bahai教, 是不是塞芭芭 [saibaba] 创立的宗教? 在下时常都有看saibaba的名言,诗华日报有登。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-6-2008 12:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
我应该算是道教+佛教.

我也尊敬所有的宗教. ^^
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-6-2008 03:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
有谁能翻译一下。。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

Sathya Sai Baba 的 teachings

Sai Baba: What is a meaning of Pooja?

Lady:  Pooja is a worship of God.

Sai Baba: It is not correct. You have to worship God inside, not outside. Don't see God as a picture, see the picture as God. See God in everything.

Sai Baba: Do you have any questions?

Lady: How to find an answer to the question: "Who am I?"

Sai Baba: Think like this. We say: "This is my handkerchief." It means that I am separate from the handkerchief. We say: "This is my body” It means that I am different from my body. "This is my hand". "This is my leg". It means that I am not the hand and not the leg. But who am I? I am the consciousness inside this body. Consciousness is everything. Consciousness is God. But nowadays too many people have body consciousness.

God is one but He has many names. Christians call Him Jesus, Muslims call Him Allah, Hindus call Him Rama, Krishna, Govinda. But God is only one. When a doctor wants to make a blood test, he takes some blood from your finger. But the blood is the same in the shoulder, in the chest, in the leg. You can wear different types of jewelry - bangles, rings, chains, earrings, but the gold is one and the same. All of you here have different names and forms, but all are ladies. Similarly, God is one, path is one, goal is one. If you want to reach the goal you have to stick to one path. Some people go to one lady, then go to another lady. This is not good. There should be one path, one goal.

Lady: Why do bad omens come true?

Sai Baba: This is because of your mind. Mind is everything. If you think that something bad should happen, it happens. If you think of something good, then good thing happens.

Don't talk evil, talk what is good.
      Don't hear evil, hear what is good.
      Don't see evil, see what is good.
      Don't do evil, do what is good.
      Don't think evil, think what is good.

You are what you think. Yad Bhavam Tat Bhavati (As is the feeling so is the result). If you think you are a man, you are a man. If you think you are God, you are God.

What is mind? Mind is just a bundle of desires. Desires are like luggage in this journey of life. Less luggage more comfort. Therefore reduce the number of your desires, one by one. Take, for example, this handkerchief. It is just a piece of cloth made of threads. If you remove threads one by one, the cloth will disappear. Similarly, if you remove your desires, the mind will disappear.

Sometimes you feel envy, jealousy. This is a quality of a monkey. When you feel jealous, say to yourself: I am not a monkey, I am a man. The jealousy will go. Anger is a quality of a dog. If you feel angry, say to yourself: I am not a dog, I am a man. Then you will be free from anger. Envy, jealousy, hatred, anger - these are all animal qualities. You have to get rid of animal qualities and to develop human qualities Lust is like thorns and love is like a flower, a rose. You have to pluck a flower of love without touching the thorns and offer it to God.

You have to keep your heart pure. Pure heart means pure death. This is very important. Body is a water bubble, mind is a mad monkey. Don't follow the body, don't follow the mind. Follow the consciousness.

Never think that the work you have to do is your work. Consider all your work, all your actions to be an offering to God.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-6-2008 03:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
The Bahá'í Faith is a religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia.[1] There are an estimated five to six million Bahá'ís around the world in more than 200 countries and territories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

巴哈伊教创始人为伊朗人米尔扎·侯赛因·阿里,他后来被巴哈伊教信徒们称为巴哈欧拉,意思是“真主的光荣”,由此产生巴哈伊教的教名。根据巴哈伊的教训,宗教的历史是神差遣先知,对人类进行教化的进化过程。神派遣列代圣使亚伯拉罕、摩西、佛陀、琐罗亚斯德、基督、穆罕默德和巴孛。 巴哈欧拉是其中最新的一位。巴哈欧拉认为全人类同是一族。巴哈伊在阿拉伯语中意为“神在黎明时传达旨意的地方。”

巴哈伊教源自伊斯兰教什叶派,但由于教义发展已经脱离了伊斯兰教的观点,形成一个新的宗教。巴哈伊教没有神职人员和地方教堂,现在每个大洲建有一“灵曦堂”,分别位于美洲的美国伊利诺州威尔米特(Wilmette),大洋洲的澳大利亚悉尼,非洲的乌干达坎帕拉,欧洲的德国法兰克福,中美洲的巴拿马,亚洲的印度新德里,太平洋的萨摩亚,另有一所在南美洲的智利圣地亚哥。每座庙宇都有九面,每面有一大门,代表可以从各方向加入巴哈伊信仰。庙宇中不出卖纪念品,不接受馈赠。宗教经费只来源于教徒的捐赠。礼拜仪式非常简单,没有固定的地点,只是由一人朗诵巴哈欧拉的作品。

巴哈伊教有自己的历法,每年19个月,每月19天,年末增加4天(闰年加5天),每年公历3月21日(春分前后)为巴哈教历新年,每天从日落时开始。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-7-2008 01:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 白虎 于 25-6-2008 12:30 PM 发表
我应该算是道教+佛教.

我也尊敬所有的宗教. ^^

皈依三宝没? 没皈依不算佛教徒。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 07:42 PM , Processed in 0.077275 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.