這個 +1~
之前刷RM800拿RM80的cash back最好~
現在應該是不敢放這個promotion了
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-12-2017 10:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
teachew 发表于 12-12-2017 11:29 PM
我暂时不能够砍掉HSBC卡,我觉得他们是有意不给我拿到RM50的!砍了卡,他们就光明正大没收掉我的RM50 cash back 啦!我先向 BNM 投诉,真的不行才砍~

在投訴之前,建議能夠找出證據,例如當初這個活動的TnC,然後自己再看得清清楚楚,也可以貼出來給我們先看看。

如果確定是銀行當初沒有寫清楚,才有道理去投訴。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-12-2017 11:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
melvinlau 发表于 13-12-2017 10:51 AM
在投訴之前,建議能夠找出證據,例如當初這個活動的TnC,然後自己再看得清清楚楚,也可以貼出來給我們先看看。

如果確定是銀行當初沒有寫清楚,才有道理去投訴。

TERMS & CONDITIONS
HSBC AMANAH GUARANTEED PROMOTION C
1. HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 807705-X) will be referred to as “HSBC Amanah”.

THE PROMOTION PERIOD
2. The “HSBC Amanah Guaranteed Promotion C” (“Promotion”) shall run from 23 June 2017 to 31 August 2017, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).

ELIGIBILITY
3. The Promotion is open to the following primary and/or supplementary credit cardholders of HSBC
Amanah who receive an SMS message from HSBC Amanah in respect of this Promotion:
a. HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i(s): HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard Credit Card-i, MPower Platinum Credit Card-i and MPower Credit Card-i issued by HSBC Amanah;
(the “Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i”)

EXCEPT for the following categories of persons:
i. Holder(s) of HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i that are not issued in Malaysia; and/or
ii. Holder(s) of invalid or cancelled HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i and/or whose accounts are
delinquent within HSBC Amanah’s definition at any time during the Promotion Period;
and/or
iii. Holder(s) of company and/or corporate HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i
(the “Eligible Cardholder”).

REGISTRATION CRITERIA
4. To participate in this Promotion, the Eligible Cardholder must register one of his/her Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i via SMS (by responding to 63839) within the date stated in the invitation SMS. All his/her other Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i including supplementary credit card -i(s) shall automatically be tracked for the purpose of tabulating the Partici pation Criteria (defined in
Clause 9 below).
Registration process is as follows:
a.  Follow the instruction to register in the SMS. Standard telecommunication charges will apply for each SMS sent.

5. Registration can be performed by either the primary or supplementary Eligible Cardholder.

6. Upon successful registration, the Eligible Cardholder will receive a confirmation via SMS at no cost. Such confirmation will be sent to the mobile number used for the registration.

7. In the event the SMS is incomplete / invalid, an SMS will be sent to the Eligible Cardholder at no cost notifying them to re-register via SMS.

8. The Eligible Cardholder must use any of their Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i in the manner as per Clause 9 below.

PARTICIPATION & ELIGIBLE SPEND CRITERIA
9. Eligible Spend (as defined in clause 11 below) for this Promotion is based on transactions made during the Promotion Period as below:
(i) 22 June 2017 till 31 July 2017 (“Promotion Month 1”); and
(ii) 1 August 2017 till 31 August 2017 ( “Promotion Month 2”)

10. The Eligible Cardholder must spend using their Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i (whether independently or collectively) in the following manner after receiving the confirmation SMS:
a. Spend a minimum of RM1,500 during each of Promotion Month 1 and/or Promotion Month 2
b. Spend can be made on any Eligible Spend defined in Clause 11 below
(the “Participation Criteria”).

11. Eligible Spend for the Promotion are those that:
a. Are charged to any of the Eligible Cardholder’s Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i including the supplementary credit card-i(s) within the Promotion Period;
b. Including all Internet transactions, local and overseas retail transactions, 0% instalment plans; and
c. Excluding cash advances, Cash Instalment Plan, Balance Transfer, standing instructions/auto-billing, finance charges/ management fees, and credit card-i annual fee (the “Eligible Spend”).

12. Both primary and supplementary/ies credit card-i spend will be taken into account to meet the
Eligible Spend and Participation Criteria. If the Eligible Cardholder has multiple Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i accounts, Eligible Spend made on all Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card -i by the primary credit card-i cardholder and his/her supplementary/ies credit card -i cardholder(s) will
be consolidated and will not be viewed individually to meet the respective Eligible Spend and Participation Criteria for the Promotion Period.

Example: Cardholder A has a HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard Credit Card-i, an MPower Platinum Credit Card-i and 2 supplementary MPower  Platinum Credit Card-i. All transactions on Eligible Spend made with all of those Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card -i will be consolidated and not viewed individually to meet the respective Eligible Spend and Participating Criteria of the Promotion.
13. The tracking of the Eligible Spend and Participation Criteria is based on transaction dates (Malaysian Time).

CASH BACK TERMS & CONDITIONS
14. Eligible Cardholders who satisfy the Registration Criteria, Participation and Eligible Spend Criteria as
stated in Clauses 4, 10 and 11 above during the Promotion Period will receive RM25 Cash Back.
Promotion        Month Spend Amount                Cash Back
1                RM1,500 & above                        RM25
2                RM1,500 & above                        RM25

15. The maximum Cash Back throughout the entire Promotion Period that an Eligible Cardholder can receive is RM50. For the avoidance of doubt, if registration for this Promotion and Eligible Spend is made in Promotion Month 2, the maximum Cash Back an Eligible Cardholder can receive is RM25.

16. The Cash Back to be given out for this Promotion is pooled together with the “HSBC Guaranteed Promotion C”. HSBC Bank is the sole provider for all the Cash Back in this Promotion.

17. The Cash Back will be credited into the primary Eligible Cardholder’s highest type of Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i account within 8 to 12 weeks from the end of the Promotion Period . For avoidance of doubt, the Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Cards-i are in the following order: HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard Credit Card-i being the highest card type, followed by HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i, and HSBC Amanah MPower Credit Card-i.

GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
18. During the Promotion Period and at the time of fulfilment of the Cash Back, all Participating HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i(s) MUST NOT be delinquent, and/or invalid or cancelled within HSBC Amanah’s definition, otherwise they will be disqualified from participating or receiving the Cash Back from thisPromotion.

19. HSBC Amanah will not entertain any request from any Eligible Cardholders or any other person to fulfil the Cash Back to any third party other than the Eligible Cardholders.

20. HSBC Amanah reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the Eligible Cardholders who have been selected to receive the Cash Back for this Promotion for advertising and publicity purposes. By participating in this Promotion, the selected Eligible Cardholders hereby consent to and agree that HSBC Amanah shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures and city of residence without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.

21. HSBC Amanah reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions with 3 days prior notice.

22. The Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Promotion.

23. HSBC Amanah may use any of the following modes to communicate notices in relation to this Promotion to the Eligible Cardholder:
I. individual notice to the Eligible Cardholder (whether by written notice or via electronic means) sent to the Eligible Cardholder’s latest address/email address as maintained in the HSBC Amanah’s records;
II. press advertisements;
III. notice in the Eligible Cardholder’s credit card-i statement(s);
IV. display at its business premises; or
V. notice on HSBC Amanah’s internet website(s);
where such notices shall be deemed to be effective on and from the 4th day after its delivery/publication/display as per the manner described herein. Save and except notices sent via ordinary mail which will be deemed delivered on the 3rd day after posting, notices sent via other modes as described herein are deemed delivered immediately after posting/publication/display.

24. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the respective Universal Terms and Conditions (“UTCs”) for HSBC Amanah of which the respective Cardholder Agreements are a part of and which regulate the provision of credit card-i facilities by HSBC Amanah. The UTCs are available at www.hsbcamanah.com.my. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the UTCs, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in so far as they apply to this Promotion.

25. HSBC Amanah shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, terrorism, epidemic, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reason able control of HSBC Amanah.

26. HSBC Amanah reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion with 3 days prior
notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by HSBC Amanah of this
Promotion shall not entitle the Eligible Cardholder to any claim or compensation against HSBC
Amanah for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Cardholder as a direct
or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.

26. HSBC Amanah shall only be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a direct result of HSBC Bank’s or HSBC Amanah’s gross negligence and shall not be liable for any other loss or damage of any kind such as loss of income, profit, goodwill or indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special loss or damage howsoever arising, whether or not HSBC Amanah have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.

27. The Eligible Cardholder shall be personally responsible for all taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Promotion.

28. HSBC Amanah’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the recipient of the Cash Back for this Promotion, and in case of any dispute, shall be final and binding on all Eligible Cardholders who participate in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entertained.

29. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Cardholder agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of HSBC Amanah.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2018 11:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
Kimin 发表于 13-11-2017 02:47 PM
我想申请HSBC  VISA signature..  有哪个HSBC 职员想替我申请的。 请PM我。

我有东西想问关于Rewards points ..
MCC of
Government bodies (pay online for local or overseas 如ptptn)
Phone bills (pay o ...

我也想知道Government bodies有算分数吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2018 10:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
teachew 发表于 13-12-2017 11:47 AM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HSBC AMANAH GUARANTEED PROMOTION C
1. HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 807705-X) will be referred to as “HSBC Amanah”.

THE PROMOTION PERIOD
2. The “HSBC Amanah G ...

有什麽進展嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2018 12:04 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
amanah卡的Cash back照旧?
找了网站都没更新 还是2017的t&c
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 10-1-2018 09:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
HSBC amanah 2%8% 添油2018年还会维持? 因为看T&C 到31/12/2017
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2018 10:27 PM | 显示全部楼层

有啊,HSBC 还了钱给我。最近,我在想办法砍掉这张烂卡。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
noman + 5 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 10-1-2018 10:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
浩浩荡荡 发表于 10-1-2018 12:04 PM
amanah卡的Cash back照旧?
找了网站都没更新 还是2017的t&c

慢慢等吧!也许过了农历新年就应该会有新的T&C啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2018 10:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
浩浩荡荡 发表于 12-12-2017 10:58 PM
献丑一下
原本online banking已经看不到卡号了
但是为了credit cash back
卡号神奇的又出现了
而且可以看到cl是RM0
好吧 既然credit了可是卡又砍了
可以打去客服要求转去另一张卡或者sa/ca
如果没有 ...

CS说了信用卡还有 RM50 里面,转去其他bank的话,charge RM2.12,CS 叫我用掉那 RM50 比较容易。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-1-2018 12:22 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
teachew 发表于 10-1-2018 10:33 PM
CS说了信用卡还有 RM50 里面,转去其他bank的话,charge RM2.12,CS 叫我用掉那 RM50 比较容易。

我上次cimb转去hlb没任何收费
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-1-2018 12:26 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
teachew 发表于 10-1-2018 10:29 PM
慢慢等吧!也许过了农历新年就应该会有新的T&C啦!

这张卡也就拿来骗免费parking
在sunway putra mall 刷 RM30 送当天full day parking
有了老虎双卡和巴塞罗那卡后都集中消费了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-1-2018 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
我的11月12月8% rebate 还没收到叻。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2018 10:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
bowenti84 发表于 21-1-2018 10:06 PM
我的11月12月8% rebate 还没收到叻。。。

你是指amanaha 卡的cash back吗?
如果cash back的固打满了,应该是没有了。。。。。。。lowyat那边也有讨论到。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2018 10:51 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
饼干及面包 发表于 22-1-2018 10:48 AM
你是指amanaha 卡的cash back吗?
如果cash back的固打满了,应该是没有了。。。。。。。lowyat那边也有讨论到。

对。。。我8月才拿卡。。。那11 12 月我不就是白刷了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2018 10:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
bowenti84 发表于 22-1-2018 10:51 AM
对。。。我8月才拿卡。。。那11 12 月我不就是白刷了。。。

是的,在十一月的时候,lowyat网友得到银行的正式回复

Date: 24 Nov 2017
HSBC Amanah Cash Back Programme 2017 Fulfilment
Dear valued HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Cardholders,
We regret to inform that the maximum Cash Back on Petrol and Groceries under the HSBC Amanah Cash Back Programme 2017 has been fully awarded.
Therefore, starting from 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2017, all spend on Petrol and Groceries of any participating merchant will not be awarded with Cash Back from Programme Offer of up to 8%. Nevertheless, Eligible Cardholder will continue to receive Cash Back from Core Product Feature of 0.2% on all local retail spend including Petrol and Groceries in accordance with the Terms and Conditions*.
Thank you for your continued support of HSBC Amanah.
*HSBC Amanah Cash Back Programme 2017 Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply. Capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meanings assigned to them in the Terms and Conditions.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-1-2018 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
饼干及面包 发表于 22-1-2018 10:55 AM
是的,在十一月的时候,lowyat网友得到银行的正式回复

Date: 24 Nov 2017
HSBC Amanah Cash Back Programme 2017 Fulfilment
Dear valued HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Cardholders,
We regret  ...

我在12月还特地刷2000以上为了打油
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-1-2018 10:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
我是亡灵 发表于 23-1-2018 12:24 AM
我在12月还特地刷2000以上为了打油

恭喜你咯,和我一样做水鱼咯。。。哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-1-2018 01:27 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
bowenti84 发表于 10-1-2018 09:51 PM
HSBC amanah 2%8% 添油2018年还会维持? 因为看T&C 到31/12/2017

官网更新了 一切照旧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-2-2018 06:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 nike1979 于 5-2-2018 06:39 PM 编辑

更新的T&C。
2%和8%的CB算法照旧。

但是CB派法不一样了 (T&C CLAUSE 13)
之前2017的maximum cap 是看全年 first come, first served basis。
现在2018的maximum cap 是看QUARTER first come, first served basis。
CAP RM1,500,000 for every QUARTER

要小心咯!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 27-4-2024 11:06 PM , Processed in 0.153437 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.