找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 38435|回复: 45

(圖)【新生活报】:制作Tibicos'雪蓮酵素'活命水救病人

[复制链接]
发表于 15-11-2010 12:21 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 byte77 于 22-3-2012 09:32 PM 编辑

这个菌种在大马被称为雪莲菌,snow lotus enzymes,算是蛮普及了,我老家麻坡也很多人有作雪莲酵素了,问问有机食品店,他们应该听过。雪莲酵母菌的真名叫“太阳菇菌”,TibicosKefir, 是中国的一种菌菇,跟天山雪莲没有亲戚关系,只是把它赞美到像天山雪莲一样神奇治病而已。

【新生活报】2010年06月26日

制活命水救病人

在槟城Gelugor的某个住宅区,一星期有两天,都有一群人聚在某间住家,风雨不改清洗玻璃瓶,整个巨大的塑胶桶盛满水,接着有抬出一包包的黑糖,仿佛在制作酵素或在打造什么好味的独家饮料。

以上的联想跟事实相差十万八千里,他们打造的是,救命圣水。

当病重者被医生‘判死刑’,说只剩几个月命,他们仿佛已走到绝路,那时任何传统治疗法或神奇秘方都会勇于尝试,哪怕只有一丝希望,也绝不放过。

这瓶子里的水颜色跟一般酵素没两样,味道带酸,许多癌症病人一拿到手就毫不犹豫喝了。不久之后,生命就展现蓬勃的生机,步上康复之路。

这种神奇水,对其他严重病症也有显著效果,譬如糖尿病患和高血压者,在怡保更有一个人身上有16颗良性肿瘤,喝了这种神奇水两个月后,其中4颗肿瘤竟消失得无影无踪。

打造出这种种神奇水的植物,乍看之下,有点像白木耳,呈粒状,似菌非菌,大众可能认为,它是一种普通的食材,然而又有谁想到,它原来是一种神奇植物。

廖师姐坦言,她亦说不出这种植物的名字,可是它能救命,经过酿造后,对于许多严重病症都有神奇效果,包括癌症,所以她称之为‘活命水’。

廖师姐说:“能够得到这种神奇植物是一个难得的缘分,去年一位高僧来马弘法时,派发它给善信,并一再吩咐善信,要无条件地用它来帮人,我的一位吉隆坡朋友就很幸运地得到它。友人酿造后,本身喝了感觉效果奇特,而他手上又有多余的神奇植物,于是交给了我,希望透过我们可以帮到更多人。”

当初廖师姐握着这瓶所谓的神奇水,心中浮现千百个疑问-这种水真有这么厉害吗?它是什么味道?喝了身体会产生什么反应呢?

这时她立刻斩断了所有顾虑,拿起来喝了再说。

她感恩说:"我本身有月经的问题,因为卵巢太小的缘故。可是在我喝了活命水之后,月经来的头一天依然非常辛苦,可是隔月竟然就没有这个问题了。"

另一方面,她曾胃出血,偶尔胃痛,因而生肉瘤,就在喝了活命水两天后,就呕出血块,问题大获改善。

“照我所知,本地就有一位姓陈的中医师在医治癌症病患时也用到它,医师用中药配合活命水给病人服用,如此治疗4个月,癌症病人的癌指数竟然变零,实在不可思议。医师凭着中药配活命水,医好不少癌症病患,这些病人的癌症都已经到了第三和第四期。”

走在推广活命水的路上,她见证人生无常,一些人之前见到时还好端端的,过后就脸无气色,讲话有气没力,原来是得了绝症。讲得难听些,是在等死!

可是世事无绝对,活着就有希望,她吸了一口气,控制激昂的情绪说:“有一名60多岁的外国人在大马做生意,他很不幸地患上了鼻癌,而且其他癌细胞更扩散至肺部,甚至骨髓,处于第三期癌症的他,经过医师诊断,只有3个月的寿命。他一天喝上11瓶活命水,每瓶660毫升,就这样喝了4个月,过后去检查,发现癌指数竟然变零。”

这位外国人好不容易从鬼门关活过来,自此变得更懂得珍惜生命,虽然已经康复,可是他仍一天一瓶活命水,而且还练起瑜伽来。

她强调,活命水不只可以治疗癌症,对其他病症亦有帮助,有一位糖尿病患者,他是当小贩的,长达1年时间里,血糖指数偏高,他用活命水配合中药服用,说也不相信,3个月后,其血糖指数竟然恢复正常了!有人因细菌感染而肺积水常入院,可是在喝了活命水后,完全好了。

身上有肿瘤者在喝了活命水后,肿瘤就会软化,并透过以下途径排出毒素,那就是呕吐、泻、流汗、排版和鼻涕异常臭。

与太太廖师姐合力打造活命水,看着温室内的神奇植物茁壮成长,罗广律师感触良深。

他双手合十说:“打造出活命水后无条件帮人,这是我们对高僧的承诺。”

他非常相信科学,曾将这种植物拿去试验室化验,结果发现:“化验结果显示,它能活化和修复细胞。”

他的亲身体验,比《妙手仁心》更神奇,他说:“我的头部有水瘤,这使得反射神经出现问题,拿东西时拿不稳,我在饮用活命水3个月后,到医院去检查时惊然发现,头部的水瘤缩小了,不再压倒神经线了。”

活命水能把癌症病患从鬼门关的边缘救回来,这一点他比谁都看得更清楚,他睁大眼睛说:“我们推广活命水已经5个月,有10多个癌症病患饮用它而重拾健康,他们的癌指数都归回零。”

许多病人在饮用活命水后,都会感觉很饿,更重要的是,身体会出现良性反应,那是走向康复必经之路。

“有一位糖尿病患,眼睛发炎,在喝了活命水后,眼睛肿并流脓,这是良性反应,过后他的视觉渐渐获得改善。有人患有风湿痛,饮用它之后,第一个星期全身痛,过后病况就大大改善了。”罗师兄认真说。

他强调,活命水对骨刺没有帮助,不过却能有效改善失眠,总之与内脏有关的病,活命水就有办法。

几个酵母菌的网页。(以大马国情,还是照样用印度黑糖比较好。)

http://gb.udn.com/gb/blog.udn.com/fim1973/2768305  太阳菇菌TIBICOS(中国的菌菇)
http://bolome.pixnet.net/blog/post/24713236 (Tibicos 中国的菌菇)
http://wlst-ourfirstjourney.blogspot.com/2009/12/snow-lotus-yeast-enzyme.html (雪莲菌制作活命水)
http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/Makekefir.html

http://enzymo.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/the-tale-of-kefir-克非尔/

http://enzymo.wordpress.com/2009 ... 阳菇菌-水克非尔-by-joyful/

http://enzymo.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/diy20-自制克非尔/

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7824030_prepare-water-kefir-drink.html

http://theconsciouslife.com/how-to-make-water-kefir-tibicos.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibicos
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 15-11-2010 12:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 byte77 于 15-11-2010 12:50 AM 编辑

http://absolutginger.wordpress.com/tag/snow-lotus-yeast-enzymes/

Snow Lotus Enzyme Benefits
November 10, 2010

Over the past few months, my friends and I have shared information on the benefits of snow lotus enzymes that I think it’s best to share them here with the public. Yes.. I talk so much about enzyme until my friends are calling me Aunty Enzyme liao! Haha!

Testimonial #1

My aunt sometimes, has problem sleeping at night. So, she would pop 1/3 of a valium pill whenever insomnia strikes. After taking this enzyme, she no longer requires to take valium. I guess enzyme is definitely better than taking sleeping pills in the long run!

Testimonial #2

I didn’t really notice this till a friend shared with me that, she gave a bottle of the enzymes to one of her friends who has problem getting out of bed. He’s a man in his 40s. In the morning, before getting out of the bed, he had to wait a little while because his joints were stiff. Then, he had to grab whatever he could to help him to get up. After taking this enzyme for a month, he has no problem getting out of bed now. In fact, he told my friend, he could just practically jump out of bed in the morning with joy! Haha! Speaking of which, I also had the same problem sometime back – stiff joints. These days, getting out of bed is no longer a chore!

Testimonial #3

My cleaner shared with me this story. Her friend is a cab driver. He couldn’t drive the whole day because of back pain. He would only go out in the morning and had to retire after lunch as his back will be sore. After taking this enzyme for a month, he is now able to be more productive! He has been driving cab the whole day and the pain behind his back is gone!

Testimonial #4

A colleague brought back the solution from conserved water from rinsed snow lotus yeasts during harvesting for her daughter. Her daughter has a back full of pimples. During bathing, she rinsed her back with the solution. After two weeks, there is a marked improvement! No more new pimples sprouting and the scars are healing beautifully.

Testimonial #5

A colleague is suffering from severe period pains for some time. So, she went to the doctor in June this year and discovered that she had 6 fibroids. One of them is as big as 4 cm. The doctor advised her to immediately undergo surgery to remove them. She hesitated and, upon hearing this, my other colleague – the very nice lady who shared this enzyme with me, gave her a bottle of enzymes to try. She consumed enzymes for two weeks and went to the doctor again last week. Surprisingly, the fibroids had reduced to only 4 and their sizes are shrinking! It’s a miracle! Even her doctor was puzzled! She was really happy that my colleague shared this with her! Apparently, a few ladies had also share the same testimonial on period pains. After consuming the enzyme, they feel that less pain or totally painless when they have their monthlies.

Testimonial #6

Another cleaner from my office shared that she has been having problems sleeping for many years. She would go to bed at 11 pm, hoping to get a shut eye but she could not sleep, even if she’s very tired. She had to toss and turn in bed, sometimes till 3 am before falling asleep and woke up at 7 am for work, groggily. After consuming the enzyme, she has been able to sleep well and feeling fresh the next morning, so she’s very happy.

Testimonial #7

I got this from a comment in my first post on snow lotus yeast enzymes. Here goes: -

elise Says:
November 4, 2010 at 10:44 am
My colleague mother who has diabetic, who needs injects insulin 3 times a day with rating point:13, after taken the enzyme, her rate drop to point:5, so she is very convinced.

Testimonial #8

Since a friend was away from holiday the whole week, she came back and found that the vegetables in the fridge were no longer fresh. In order not to waste, she decided to cook them anyway. So, she soaked the vegetables with a spoon of enzyme in water. Surprisingly, the vegetables turned out to be crunchy!

I saw an article from China Press, which told of a woman in Penang who harvested the enzymes from the yeasts in barrels and distributed them to old folks home and helping poor people who couldn’t afford medical treatment. You can read about it here. I’ve also found a website with English explanation, so, you can click here to read it.

Snow Lotus Enzyme has been helping a lot of people tremendously. So I do hope that by sharing this, we would be able to help those who are in need.

Testimonial #9

A supplier came to office to see a colleague. His face was filled with terrible acne and pimples. He was in dismay and asked my colleague if she knew of any facial products which could help his conditions. He said his own daughter dare not go near him because of the frequent breakouts of pus on his face and all over his body. My colleague said, no, as she didn’t particularly use a special product for her skin. Two months later, the supplier came again to my office and my colleague was very surprised to see tremendous improvement on his skin. There was totally no acne or pimples and his face was radiant and glowing.

When she asked him what miracle product he has been using, he said none. He started to take this enzyme every night before he goes to bed and it cured his skin condition! His mom has been making and partaking this enzyme for the past few months but he didn’t take notice till he was desperate! His sister, who has ovarian cancer stage 2 also taking this enzyme and no longer require surgery as scheduled.

Testimonial #10

My colleague’s sis-in-law has critical stage rheumatoid arthritis for over 20 years. All her fingers are already bent and crooked. She is on perpetual pain. She started to take this enzyme and suddenly her body was filled with boils! She asked if she should continue taking the enzymes. She persevered on and now, all her boils are gone. She felt the pain has subsided tremendously.

Testimonial #11

There’s one Indonesian lady who sells chap fan near our office. She used to have a very nice complexion till one day, her friend sold her a wrong product and her face was filled with acne! She was in dismay for months. Upon seeing this, my colleague shared this enzyme with her, telling her to take it and also perhaps, wash her face with it. Two weeks later, her acne cleared and she was very grateful towards my colleague and offered my colleague free chap fan! But my colleague didn’t want to and said to her, she’s only doing a charity work and do not require anything in return.

Testimonial #12

Long time ago, I had hemorrhoids. Whenever I go to the toilet, there would be rectal bleeding. However, after I’ve taken some Chinese medicine, I managed to stay off it for many years till recently, I began to suffer bouts of constipation again and the bleeding is back. So much for laughing at a friend’s ass. LOL! Karma is a bitch.

Anyway, I went to consult a doctor and the bleeding subsided. However, I was not entirely cured. I put off to seek medical help and decided to try this enzyme given to me by my colleague after hearing so many rave testimonials about it. When I first started to take it irregularly, it didn’t help much. Then, I began to commit myself to take it at least once a day, before sleep. Instead of taking 30ml in one gulp, I mixed it with water and drank. It tastes like apple cider vinegar. It was after I mixed with water, I felt some changes. That night itself, I had to rush to the toilet because of stomach pain. To my horror, the bleeding got worse! I thought I was going to bleed to death! I decided to go see another doctor the next day.

However, in the morning, I went about answering nature call and the bleeding didn’t happen! It was normal. I hesitated to see the doctor and continued to drink the enzymes with water every night. I am already third week into this enzyme thingy and the bleeding has stopped. Thank God! So I am very convinced!

The best part is, you don’t have to pay a lot of money or to a multi-level marketing sharks for this! You can make them on your own. On how to obtain this enzyme, you can check out this blog. It has a very good illustrated step by step to harvest and ferment the enzymes. On how to start to get the snow lotus yeast, well, I got it from my colleague. She got the yeast from the supplier – the one who no longer has a pimply face!  I read that the snow lotus is an endangered species. However, we obtain our enzyme yeasts by fermentation process and the yeast would multiply on its own, if given proper care. So, I believe we didn’t hurt mother nature in the process.

A Very Important Disclaimer:

The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. This blog makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this blog, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this blog with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS BLOG.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2010 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
“活命水”已有黑糖甜分,糖尿病者還能喝用嗎?通常高血糖者,都不能食用有甜分的食物。
thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2010 12:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# byte77

普通人要喝多少份量呢?每天喝吗?那一个才是正确的制造方法(我有好几个版本呢!)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2010 01:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 byte77 于 24-11-2010 01:09 PM 编辑
“活命水”已有黑糖甜分,糖尿病者還能喝用嗎?通常高血糖者,都不能食用有甜分的食物。
thanks!
溫室杉 发表于 22-11-2010 11:45 PM

正确做出来的酵素水几乎没有甜味,酸酸的,有酒精味,所以新生活报里有给糖尿病人喝的例子。
而且要掺水喝,不是整杯浓浓酱喝下去。

如果做出来的酵素水是失败的话,味道就会甜甜的,像sarsi.
为什么会失败呢:
1. 发酵的时间不够长,至少要4天,有些人不懂只放1天,酵母菌还来不及把糖分分解。
2. 放了4天后,酵素水还是甜的,底下的酵母菌全部浮上来,可能是酵母菌已经坏了,要换新的酵母菌。有时是因为用了不适当的黑糖,酵母菌不能分解,所以没有发酵。我有试过tesco的黑糖,鲜艳橙红色比较精细fine, 结果酵母菌不怎么喜欢没有发酵,它们比较喜欢杂货店里卖的很粗且掺杂硬块的深褐色印度黑糖。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2010 01:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  byte77

普通人要喝多少份量呢?每天喝吗?那一个才是正确的制造方法(我有好几个版本呢!)
mayzi838 发表于 23-11-2010 12:10 PM

最好饭后喝,多少随意,不要喝醉就好吧,如果怕喝醉就掺多些水。
我是每天晚上饭后喝,喝后不要开车,因为如果掺不够水,好像喝红酒,会醉的。

方法看个人,只要最后做出来的酵素水是酸的而不是甜的,那就成功了。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 25-11-2010 08:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# byte77

我今天刚收成,味道是酸的,像醋的味道。不过酒味不明显,这算成功吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-11-2010 01:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  byte77

我今天刚收成,味道是酸的,像醋的味道。不过酒味不明显,这算成功吗?
mayzi838 发表于 25-11-2010 08:05 PM

成功了。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-11-2010 12:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 virgo_vemma 于 28-11-2010 12:46 PM 编辑

Very informative and generous share, it will definitely benefit to a lot of people, thanks a lot. Below is the preparation:-

This is an enzyme drink was recommended by my wife's colleague, Ms. J. It contains most, if not all of the characteristics of any enzyme drink (the sourness, alcohol taste due to fermentation, etc). In addition to that, the Snow Lotus plant is said to contain medicinal properties and was used for centuries by medical practitioners in China and Tibet to cure diseases and enhance health. Most of the information on the net are available in Chinese (unfortunately I can't read Chinese) though.

One fine night on a rainy weekend, we followed Ms. J to Mr. A's house to have a look on how this enzyme is fermented and harvested from the so-called yeast of the Snow Lotus. We got some yeast from Mr. A and made it at home.

Some basic tools/instruments that you need for the entire process are listed below:
1. Big plastic bucket/container (for temporarily storing the enzyme)
2. Smaller plastic bucket (for mixing brown sugar with filtered water)
3. Plastic filters
4. Cloth coffee filter (for filtering diluted brown sugar)
5. Wooden/plastic spatula (for diluting brown sugar with filtered water)
6. Rice bowls
7. Glass container with plastic, screwed on cover (for fermentation)
8. A funnel (for pouring the enzyme into glass bottles)

Below are the ingredients and procedures (Mr. A already made one for us so what we did was to harvest and make a new one):
1. Pour out the fermented yeast (enzyme) into a clear plastic container by filtering the yeast and the enzyme

2. Clean the glass container

3. The ingredients should be mixed in the following proportions depending on the size of your glass container (note that there is no strict ruling that the ratios below have to be exact, you may adjust according to preference, e.g. if you accidentally added more than 3l of water, you can add more sugar and yeast to balance up again):
  • 6 bowls of Snow Lotus yeast
  • 2 bowls of brown sugar (Thai brown sugar cost around RM28 for 7kg, preferably use Indian brown sugar at RM21 for 7kg)
  • 2.7-3 liters of filtered water

Mix 2 bowls of brown sugar with 3 liters of filtered water. The brown sugar is hard, the wooden spatula is for stirring and crushing the sugar while mixing:

The brown sugar solution will contain some dirt, pieces of cane, etc therefore a coffee filter is needed for extra filtering:

Upon finishing the above procedures, the last step is to close the lid. You need to close and tighten the lid once, open it then close and tighten in again. The fermentation process should take place is a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for 4 days (e.g. you start on Sunday night 9pm, next harvesting day will be Thurday before 9pm) until the next harvest.

After every 5th harvest, you should rinse the yeast using filtered water. If you plan to stop the fermentation/harvesting for a short period (say you have holiday plans, etc), you can store the yeast in the refrigerator up to 3 months.

Things to note during the process are as per below:
1. The enzyme should not have any contact with metal
2. The bottle storing the enzyme should have a screwed on cap so that it can be allowed to breathe
3. Instruments should never have any contact with oil
4. The longer you ferment, the more sour the enzyme.

Things to note for consumers:
1. This drink can be taken before or after meals, more than once a day (Gastric patients should consume after meals)
2. Consumers that has coronary diseases and asthmatic patients should dilute the enzyme with water before drinking.
3. Not suitable for pregnant ladies but can be taken 3 months after labour
4. Enzyme should be drank 4 hours later after consuming tuber crops (such as potatoes)
5. This drink is some what "heaty" therefore drink lots of water. Coconut water helps as well.

Updates as of 23rd Aug 2010

Click for larger image

Disclaimer:

This site is available for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, post, distribute, republish, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the site or the information or data contained in this site.

THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.

THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-2-2011 08:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
我手上有份雪莲酵母菌(Tibicos)的《新生活报》剪报复印件,在网上找不到原稿,就决定把它打字传上来。

这 ...
byte77 发表于 15-11-2010 12:21 AM

末期肠癌病人每天应喝多少呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-2-2011 12:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
末期肠癌病人每天应喝多少呢?

ivytkl 发表于 21-2-2011 08:00 PM

最少2 litre吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-3-2011 02:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2010/water-kefir/

Tibicos are a zoogloea cultivated and kept since long-ago. These miraculous mushrooms live in sweetened water with addition of dried fruit and prepare the unusually tasty and curative drink reminding kvass (Russian fermented non-alcoholic refresh drink) from this water.

Zoogloea is a special state of bacterial cells when their capsules become slimy and form gelatinous structures or films. There are a lot of Zoogloea types in nature, however, only three of them are domesticated and studied at most: Tibicos, Kombucha and Tibetan milk mushroom.

Though many people think rather skeptically of curative properties of zoogloeas, scientists proved long ago that Tibicos are not only nutritious but also rather useful drink containing vinegar bacteria. They promote digestion and also protect an organism from a various sort of infectious diseases. Besides, Tibicos are irreplaceable when the weather is hot, and one glass of the infusion will be enough to forget about thirst for a long time. Moreover, Tibicos have a pleasant sourish-sweet taste which for certain will be loved by fans of kvass.

The beneficial bacteria and yeasts present in the grains metabolize the sugar and turn it into lactic acid.  Grains are small, translucent, gelatinous structures   and are comprised of assorted bacteria including lactobacillus hilgardii which gives them their characteristic crystal-like appearance.   When properly cared for and regularly cultured, they produce a wonderful probiotic-rich beverage and will continue to grow and reproduce indefinitely.

It can be a healthy and valuable substitute for sugar soda products. Sugar is added to the kefir recipes because that is what the kefir eats; however, there is far less sugar in the finished kefir beverage.

Health Benefits of Water Kefir

The health benefits of consuming water kefir are endless. They are a natural supplier of probiotics to our digestive track. Probiotics refers to the healthy bacteria that usually feeds on the “bad” unhealthy bacteria in our stomach and intestines. Bacterial overgrowth can lead to many illnesses some of which include fungi, yeast infections, indigestion, obesity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, skin disorders, etc. By drinking water kefir you will bring balance to your internal microflora. Many people take a probiotic supplement daily for this particular reason but I prefer to drink the water kefir. It’s much tastier and more affordable in the long run.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, a leading expert in the raw food community, writes in his book “Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine“:

“Kefir grains produce right-rotating L(+) lactic acid, which is an important constituent of the human body. It is particularly important in the prevention of cancer and has been used experimentally with success in the treatment of cancer. In addition, right-rotating lactic acid may help maintaining healthy functioning of the heart. According to some researchers, the cells of the heart muscle obtain their energy primarily from right-rotating lactic acid.”

Another health advantage of water kefir is that people who do not wish to consume dairy or have a vegan type diet may find that water kefir provides the living probiotics without the need for dairy or tea cultured products, like kombucha. Vegans also may like to know that through the fermentation process kefir becomes an excellent source of vitamin B12, and is high in vitamins B1 and B6.

Diabetics, in particular, could greatly benefit from drinking kefir. Since the finished product, if bottled, will produce a carbonated beverage, it provides an alternative to sweet soda drinks. In that sense, anyone from children to adults can enjoy water kefir guilt-free.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2011 12:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2010/water-kefir/

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, a leading expert in the raw food community, writes in his book “Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine“:

“Kefir grains produce right-rotating L(+) lactic acid, which is an important constituent of the human body. It is particularly important in the prevention of cancer and has been used experimentally with success in the treatment of cancer. In addition, right-rotating lactic acid may help maintaining healthy functioning of the heart. According to some researchers, the cells of the heart muscle obtain their energy primarily from right-rotating lactic acid.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-5-2011 11:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问那里可以找到雪莲酵母?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-5-2011 11:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
请问那里可以找到雪莲酵母?
MKLiew 发表于 5-5-2011 11:13 AM

互相赠送的。没有人卖。
如果你住新山的话我可以送一些给你。
如果不在新山,就在论坛发帖子看看你住的附近有谁有。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-5-2011 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
互相赠送的。没有人卖。
如果你住新山的话我可以送一些给你。
如果不在新山,就在论坛发帖子看看你 ...
byte77 发表于 5-5-2011 11:09 PM

这样远啊,我住槟城。可是还是谢谢你。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 12-7-2011 07:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
互相赠送的。没有人卖。
如果你住新山的话我可以送一些给你。
如果不在新山,就在论坛发帖子看看你住 ...
byte77 发表于 5-5-2011 03:09 PM

我是新山人~你能给我一些雪莲吗?

(posted by mobile)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-7-2011 12:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 t00 于 13-7-2011 12:17 PM 编辑

请问东马沙巴有吗?我久没喝身体变差了
以前经常喝几乎每天睡前一小杯没生病过,自从我和那人拿的没做了。。。
停喝了半年。。很常生小病。。谁知道沙巴哪里还有人做呀?
我愿意给回黑糖的钱或捐款
PS*还有一定要用印度黑糖才能发挥作用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2011 12:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
这样远啊,我住槟城。可是还是谢谢你。
MKLiew 发表于 6-5-2011 10:26

嗨!请问你找到雪莲菌了吗?我目前也住在槟城。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-8-2011 12:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
我是新山人~你能给我一些雪莲吗?

(posted by mobile)
寒月雪 发表于 12-7-2011 07:02 PM

好的。PM我你的地址和电话。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 12:18 AM , Processed in 0.105166 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.