楼主| 发表于 18-1-2015 12:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
FULL TIME

B7kQjhkCUAASGyb.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2015 07:26 AM | 显示全部楼层

【球探】奥斯汀升职记:从搬砖工到英超锋霸
英超腾讯体育 [微博] 2015-01-15 10:26我要分享 14

腾讯体育报道 “我从未恐惧过,因为我一无所有、失无所失,现在的一切都是我赚到的。这就是支撑我从业余联赛一路打上来的秘诀:我从未想过自己未来能踢上英超(微博 专题) ,我只是坚持不懈地努力工作。每次我来到训练场跨过白线后,我只有一个念头:多进球。”

梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢?当你查看本赛季英超射手榜时,会在第三名发现一个很陌生的名字,查理-奥斯汀是谁?这位女王公园巡游者前锋在英超轰下13球,成为英伦本土最火热的前锋,5年前还是一位搬砖工人的奥斯汀,正在用他的励志传奇激励着每一位心存足球梦的人。

奥斯丁是谁?

1989年7月5日,查理-奥斯汀(Charlie Austin)出生于伯克郡的亨格福德,幼年时,他曾短暂加入雷丁青训营,并为当地球队亨格福德镇效力。之后其举家迁往伯恩茅斯,奥斯汀一直在父亲开设的建筑公司担任砌砖工,闲暇之余为当时的第9级联赛球队普尔城踢球。客观说,少年奥斯汀身体条件一般、脚下技术并不出众,但他的专注力和敬业精神却是别人无法比拟的。

14岁时,遭雷丁青训营放弃,理由是“身体不够强壮”,过早辍学的奥斯汀过起艰难的生活:早晨6点与工友们坐大货车去附近干砌砖活儿,早餐只是在脏兮兮大货车斗里啃的几块面包,砌砖那脏活儿一干就是将近10个小时。直到奥斯汀19岁时,父亲才允许他提前下班多休息90分钟,这样便于其代表普尔城出战地区业余联赛前更好地休息。

天道酬勤!奥斯汀终在女王发光

奥斯汀最大的特点就是“心小”,他没有所谓的宏图大志,做每一件事都脚踏实地从不好高骛远。以至于他在伯恩茅斯(英格兰(微博)第4级联赛)试训顺利,但因俱乐部遭引援禁令无法签下他后,奥斯汀大度表示:“我只想尝试一下,从来没想过做职业球员,能踢上英格兰第5级联赛我就心满意足了。”这份释然注定了他日后的成功!

崛起之路:各级联赛射手王

奥斯汀效力普尔城时,打出过46场46球的数据;转投英甲斯文登后,他依旧保持65战37球的效率;4年前他已成为英冠伯恩利的一员,90场轰45球;2013-14赛季开打前他转战英冠QPR,单季37场20球——无论处于哪个级别的联赛,奥斯汀始终保持场均0.5球以上的效率,他还是近12年来QPR队内首位单季进球超20的射手。

奥斯汀已是进球最多的英格兰本土球员

2014-15赛季,奥斯汀虽在英超处子秀主战赫尔城一役打丢点球,但次轮擒黑猫他还是轰入一记禁区内的英式爆射。英超前21轮,奥斯汀出战19次打入13球,仅次于阿圭罗和迭戈-科斯塔,位列联盟射手榜第三;这12球包括1个帽子戏法、1次梅开二度和2粒绝杀抢分球;他也是射手榜上排位最靠前的本土射手。你敢相信5年前他仅仅是一位搬砖工吗?你敢想象他的梦想仅仅是“踢上第5级联赛”吗?他的秘诀何在!

未来:三狮军团新锋霸?

回看奥斯汀所有13粒英超进球,只主战维拉一脚禁区外的贴地远射,其余多为抢点、补射、头球和混战叩关。身高1.88米的他像极了2010-11赛季上半程为纽卡斯尔大杀四方的卡罗尔,但他至少目前还没有像卡罗尔那样成名后就灯红酒绿、眼袋常黑。如今QPR主帅老雷已向俱乐部提出加薪续签奥斯汀,一位英超排前三的前锋,还需靠买彩票追求百万“巨奖”实在滑稽;况且若无奥斯汀助阵,目前积18分的QPR至多只能拿8分、垫底英超。

三狮主帅霍奇森也表示:“奥斯汀在QPR干得很漂亮,我们一直在关注他。”然而成名后的QPR前锋也没有忘乎所以,他有时间还是会回到普尔城,聚集球迷们为罹患神经元疾病的前队友库利福德募捐。奥斯汀对现状也十分满意:“努力且坚定,这就是秘诀!14岁时我曾认为‘一切都完蛋了’,可我的梦想并没有完结,只要你从不放弃信仰。”

当年和特里合影,今日攻破偶像防线

谁会想到,七八年前还在哈林顿基地外追着切尔西(数据)队长索要签名合影的小男孩,如今有能力亲自叩开特里镇守的蓝军防线;谁会想到,5年前还在工地“搬砖”的社会底层工人,如今能成为英伦各大报端头条人物;谁会想到,一位脚法并不细腻、特点也不突出、几无过人之处的平民前锋,竟可成3000万级射手最强力的竞争对手。

奥斯汀让这一切成为现实,他的经历比罐头厂走出来的红军前锋兰伯特更传奇,他的故事更值得那些喜欢足球的年轻人借鉴:别管你多大年纪、别管你天赋几许资质如何,只要你怀揣一颗热爱足球的心,坚定不移地走下去,幸运之神总会有一天眷顾你。奥斯汀,是所有怀揣足球梦的年轻人最好的榜样:只要不放弃信仰!只要不放弃……

(谷琳)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-1-2015 10:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
31/1/15

GAME 23

STOKE CITY VS QPR

11PM

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-1-2015 12:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
好吧,加油了!!!
祝福QPR
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-2-2015 12:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
FULL TIME

B8sXAjaIMAAomjS.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 3-2-2015 10:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
Harry Redknapp resigns from managerial position at QPR ...
                                                                                                                                                HARRY Redknapp has tendered his resignation at QPR, which has been accepted by the Board.

Redknapp – who joined the club in November 2012, overseeing 105 matches in charge – informed Chairman Tony Fernandes of his decision to resign this morning.

He will undergo knee replacement surgery in the coming weeks.

Redknapp told www.qpr.co.uk: “I have had such a fantastic time at QPR. I would like to thank the Board, the players and all my staff, and especially the supporters who have been absolutely fantastic to me since I arrived at the club for their tremendous support.

“Sadly I need immediate surgery on my knee which is going to stop me from doing my job in the coming weeks. It means I won’t be able to be out on the training pitch every day, and if I can’t give 100 per-cent I feel it’s better for someone else to take over the reins.

“My relationship with Tony Fernandes has been one of the highlights of my footballing career and I wish the club every success. I am confident they will survive in the Premier League this year.”

Speaking on behalf of the Board, QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes added: “I would like to take this opportunity to thank Harry for everything he has done for QPR during his time in charge.

“We part on good terms and I would personally like to wish him all the best for the future.”

Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey have been placed in temporary charge of the team until further notice.

The club will be making no further comment.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... 0d1WWl21vvEodDKR.99

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-2-2015 11:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
有点惊讶~~
不过他是自己辞职,不是被高层炒,那还好得多
希望他们能尽快找到适合的替代者吧~~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-2-2015 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
膝盖动手术吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-2-2015 09:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
GLENN HODDLE AND JOE JORDAN LEAVE QPR                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

PUBLISHED

10:00 4th  February 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Duo depart following Harry Redknapp’s resignation at Loftus Road
                                                                                                                                                THE club can confirm Glenn Hoddle and Joe Jordan have left QPR.

The pair, who were part of Harry Redknapp’s management team at Loftus Road, have departed following Redknapp’s resignation yesterday.

The club wishes to thank Glenn and Joe for their services to QPR during their time in W12.

As part of the recent managerial change, Les Ferdinand – in his new role of Director of Football – will oversee Chris Ramsey and Kevin Bond in caretaker charge of the team until further notice, ably assisted by Goalkeeping Coach Kevin Hitchcock.

The club will be making no further comment.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... vjJcpj88pk3JQkgt.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-2-2015 09:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
LES FERDINAND IS QPR’S NEW DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

PUBLISHED

09:55 4th  February 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Ferdinand handed new role at Loftus Road with mandate of building for the future in W12 ...
                                                                                                                                                TONY Fernandes has confirmed Les Ferdinand has been handed a new role as Director of Football at QPR.

R’s legend Ferdinand, who re-joined the club in October in the position of Head of Football Operations, will now be responsible for overseeing the entire footballing department at Loftus Road, with a mandate of building for the future.

The 48-year-old has already made significant improvements to the footballing philosophy of the club since his return – and the Board are now keen for him to have more of a hands-on role at all levels, particularly in the field of recruitment, working closely with the First Team.

Fernandes told www.qpr.co.uk: “I’ve been really impressed with the job Les has done in his short time here and as such I am keen for his role to evolve, with the clear mandate of assisting us in developing and evolving the footballing department, from the Academy to the First Team.

“This is a new strategy for us. Our recruitment policy at QPR is changing. The recent addition of Ryan Manning to the Elite Development Squad is a sign of what we will be trying to do here.

“We want to develop a philosophy of buying young, hungry players, who can go on to forge decent careers with us.”

He added: “I’ve had many messages from supporters, of all ages, who aren’t – for one reason or another – satisfied with what’s going on at QPR at the moment, but I can reassure all Rangers fans that we are putting the building blocks in place to move things in the right direction for the future.

“We’ve made a number of mistakes in the transfer market over the last few years and it’s something we want to change. We don’t want to be a buying club – we want to nurture young talent and build a young, ambitious team.

“Premier League survival is our priority in the short term, but in the medium and long term we want to make sure everything is in place, from the Academy upwards, to create a culture and philosophy within the club that QPR fans can be proud of.

“Les bleeds blue and white and working closely with the First Team and Academy management, particularly in recruitment, he is going to play a key role in moving us forward over the coming months and years.”

Ferdinand, of course, flourished for QPR following a move from Hayes in 1987, and the former England front-man, after completing his Governance Course a St George’s Park – backed by the PFA and FA – recently, is relishing his latest challenge.

“Everyone knows what this club means to me and if anything the last few months have only enhanced the feelings I have for QPR,” he said.

“Working closely with Tony and the Board, I can assure QPR fans that they are desperate to create a lasting legacy at Loftus Road and the role of Director of Football will be hugely important in terms of where we want to take this club in the future.

“Some of the management courses I’ve taken over the last few years were with a role like this in mind, so I couldn’t be more delighted.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... y0b8x2oPLI1YwzrI.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-2-2015 09:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
GAME 24

7/2/2015

11PM

QPR VS SOUTHAMPTON

LOTFUS ROAD STADIUM

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-2-2015 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
FULL TIME:

B9QbRrCIMAAeJ47.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-2-2015 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
GAME 25

11/02/2015

3:45AM

SUNDERLAND VS QPR

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-2-2015 10:00 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
QPR 1st away win
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-2-2015 01:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
临时教练竟然带队夺得赛季客场首胜,看来是之前教练执教有问题
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 12-2-2015 10:44 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
老雷的问题
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-2-2015 12:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
PHILIP BEARD TO LEAVE CEO POSITION AT QPR                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

PUBLISHED

16:00 13th  February 2015                                                       

QPR have accepted the resignation of Chief Executive Officer Philip Beard ...
                                                                                                                                                THE QPR Board of Directors have accepted the resignation of Chief Executive Officer, Philip Beard.

Beard will depart on March 15th 2015, after three-and-a-half years at Loftus Road.

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, told www.qpr.co.uk: “I would like to take this opportunity to thank Phil for his contribution to QPR and wish him well for the future.

“In the short term we will continue to liaise with Phil regarding our long-term projects, ensuring a smooth transitional period prior to making a new appointment.

“I have high regard for Phil and he will always be welcome back at Loftus Road in the future.”

Philip added: “The role of the CEO at QPR has changed in the wake of the recent senior management changes, especially on the football side of the club.

“Whilst the changes have been positive, the decision-making process is evolving all the time at the club and I felt now was a sensible time to move on to other opportunities.

“QPR is a wonderful club and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the directors and incredible management team and staff at QPR.

“Most of all I want to thank the fans. The passion and loyalty of the Rangers supporters is second to none and I will never forget being one of 40,000-plus R’s fans celebrating our Play-Off Final victory at Wembley in May.

“I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at QPR and I wish the club all the best for a bright future.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... y7T8ShACvgF2J6A1.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-2-2015 09:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
CHRIS RAMSEY APPOINTED QPR HEAD COACH                                           

PUBLISHED

18:45 13th  February 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Club appoint Ramsey until the end of the 2014/15 campaign ...
                                                                                                                                                QPR can confirm that Chris Ramsey has been appointed Head Coach until the end of the 2014/15 season.

Ramsey will work alongside Kevin Bond (First Team Coach) and Kevin Hitchcock (Goalkeeping Coach). Director of Football Les Ferdinand will oversee the trio whilst also having a presence on the training ground for the remainder of the campaign.

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, told www.qpr.co.uk: “In the wake of Harry Redknapp’s resignation, it was my desire to identify the right individual for the job and at this time, we believe Chris is the ideal candidate.

“He has impressed everyone here in his short time in charge and I firmly believe he is the right man – working closely with Les – to lead us until the end of the season.

“Chris has an opportunity now to stamp his authority and class on the position. He is part of our long-term plans at QPR.”

Fernandes added: “A lot has been written and said about the position, including by myself, but the decision has been taken to defer the permanent appointment until the end of the season.

“We spoke to many individuals who were interested in the role, one of whom I was quoted on as being a dream, but none of them were right to take the club forward at this time for a variety of reasons, whereas we firmly believe Chris is.

“We are keen for the position to be a long-term appointment that will play a major role in shaping the future on-field progression of QPR. For that reason, it is vitally important that we get the right individual.

“As a Board of Directors, we are determined to make the right appointment in the best interests of the club.

“Premier League survival is our priority in the short term, but in the medium and long term we want to make sure everything is in place, from the Academy upwards, to create a lasting legacy and philosophy at QPR.”

Ferdinand added: “I’ve been liaising closely with the Board over the last week or so regarding the position and it became apparent that Chris is the best man for the job at this time.

“He’s settled into QPR fantastically well over the last few months. He is highly thought of by everybody and has the respect of everyone connected to the club.

“He will have a huge part to play in the long-term future of this club at all levels, and we are confident that Chris, supported by the backroom staff, will be able to deliver our goal of Premier League survival.”

Ramsey said: “This is a great privilege and an honour for me. I am excited about leading the club between now and the end of the season.

“I believe in this group of players, the staff, and everyone working at the club.

“I’d like to thank the QPR supporters for their support so far and with their backing, I am confident that we can build on Tuesday’s win at Sunderland and start to climb the table.

“During this period, I will still be involved in the running of the Academy for the rest of this season and beyond. Continuity is very important when it comes to the development of young players, which is something I am very mindful of.”

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-2-2015 08:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
GAME 26

21/02/2015

HULL CITY VS QPR

2300PM

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-4-2024 01:56 AM , Processed in 0.326783 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.