使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-5-2015 11:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
QPR FAN

CFI5BtXWoAA8_PC.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 19-5-2015 09:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
QPR CONFIRM CHRIS RAMSEY APPOINTMENT                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    image:

PUBLISHED

12:00 19th  May 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Chris Ramsey appointed QPR Head Coach on permanent basis until 2018 ...

• Chris Ramsey appointed Head Coach at QPR
  • 53-year-old signs three-year deal until the summer of 2018
  • Ramsey vows to build a QPR fans can be proud of
CHRIS Ramsey has been appointed Head Coach at QPR.

Ramsey has signed a three year contract at Loftus Road until the summer of 2018.

Chairman Tony Fernandes believes the 53 year-old – who took over the position on a temporary basis following Harry Redknapp’s resignation in February – is the right man to lead Rangers into the future, commenting: “When Chris took over the role we were already in a very difficult position, yet despite our
relegation, we – as a board – have been impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail he has demonstrated since becoming Head Coach.

image:

APPOINTED: Tony Fernandes with permanent Head Coach Chris Ramsey

“He lives and breathes management and coaching, and I am sure he will flourish in this role, as we look to bounce back from this season’s disappointments.

“This is a new start for us and one I am confident Chris will relish playing a major part in.”

Director of Football, Les Ferdinand, added: “From the board, to the players, to the staff, Chris has impressed everyone here in his short time in charge.

“His coaching methods and techniques are second to none and with an opportunity to work with new players going forward, he is the ideal candidate for the role in terms of our new philosophy of nurturing young talent and promoting from within.

“Rebuilding the club is our first target. If we can make an immediate return to the Premier League, then great, but we have to focus on re-establishing the traditions of QPR. That will take time, but in Chris we have a man who is relishing the challenge that lies ahead.”

image:

MANTRA: Director of Football Les says Ramsey will 're-establish the traditions of QPR'

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Ramsey expressed his delight at being handed the role on a permanent basis, commenting: “This is a fantastic opportunity for me and one I am tremendously excited about.

“I enjoyed my time in temporary charge, despite the way the season panned out, and now I’m looking forward to the challenge of helping rebuild this club over the coming years.

“I am fully aware of what this club means to its supporters and I intend to do everything possible to help build a QPR team they can be proud of.”  

A further announcement regarding Ramsey’s backroom team will be made in due cours

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... RB33tWExmKuXHMb3.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-5-2015 10:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
LEE HOOS TO JOIN QPR AS CEO                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    image:

PUBLISHED

15:05 20th  May 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Lee Hoos to strengthen senior management set-up at Loftus Road in role of CEO ...

• QPR appoint Lee Hoos as Chief Executive Officer
  • 53-year-old will join from Burnley Football Club
  • Hoos has previous worked for Southampton, Leicester City and Fulham
Lee Hoos will be joining Queens Park Rangers Football Club in the role of Chief Executive Officer.

The 53 year-old, who hails from Baltimore, USA, will officially join QPR for the 2015/16 season from Burnley, where he has held the CEO position since December 2011.

QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes believes Hoos’ arrival completes the new-look senior management set-up at the club, commenting: “Lee was the stand-out individual from a very impressive list of candidates we spoke to during an extensive interview process, so I’m delighted he’s accepted the role of CEO.

“He has experience of working in football, which was key. He’s been responsible for creating and implementing strategies across all areas at his previous clubs, as well as overseeing the day-to-day running of the business, so he is exactly what we were looking for.

“With Lee’s arrival this summer, complementing the recent appointments of Chris Ramsey (Head Coach) and Perry Suckling (Academy Manager), we will have a full senior management team in place at a hugely important and transitional time for this club.

“We know there is a rebuilding job required here, and with Lee, Ruban Ghandinesen (Finance Director) and Les Ferdinand (Director of Football) working closely with myself and the shareholders, I believe we’ve got a structure in place to achieve our objectives of getting the club back on a level footing and re-establishing the traditions of QPR.”

image:

APPOINTMENT: Tony Fernandes has appointed Lee Hoos as CEO of QPR

Hoos has vast experience in football, having worked for Southampton, Leicester City and Fulham prior to his appointment at Turf Moor, and he is relishing the challenge of his new role at Loftus Road.

“I'm excited about working for QPR and the challenges that come with the role of being a CEO,” he told www.qpr.co.uk.

“I'm fully aware of the transitional phase this club is going through following its relegation to the Championship, but I am encouraged about the vision of the owners, and Les and Ruban, who I am looking forward to working alongside.

“I join with high hopes about the shared vision of everybody at the club. In my opinion, everybody has a part to play – from the owners, to the staff, to the fans.

“I’d like to think I’ve proved myself over the years I've been in the game. I’ve worked at four clubs now and gained lots of experience.

“This is a challenge, but one I'm going to relish.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... JZcQvdbIaJ4rw4JE.99

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 22-5-2015 10:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
FINAL GAME

24/05/2015

10PM

LEICESTER VS QPR

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-5-2015 11:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
希望QPR韬光养晦。。。下赛季称霸英冠,然后升回上来英超
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-5-2015 01:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
一定会的。。 到时升上来还会称霸英超。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-5-2015 04:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
【日日夜夜】 发表于 23-5-2015 01:06 PM
一定会的。。 到时升上来还会称霸英超。。

红军称霸亚军
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2015 11:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
FULL TIME

WE HEADING TO SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON..

TIME TO REBUILD..

CFx78ZFWIAMD29x.jpg
CFyDiUQWMAARgcN.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2015 11:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
RETAIN AND RELEASE PLAYER WILL KNOW THIS WEEK..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-5-2015 10:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
下个赛季C.AUSTIN将会去了哪里呢??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-5-2015 11:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
雨果 发表于 26-5-2015 10:49 PM
下个赛季C.AUSTIN将会去了哪里呢??

这个还不知道要去哪里?

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-5-2015 12:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
maocheng 发表于 26-5-2015 11:52 PM
这个还不知道要去哪里?

他不会跟随球队去英冠吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2015 09:12 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
降級後也是要加油
女王公園很不錯的球隊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-5-2015 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
QPR OFFER NEW DEALS TO CLINT HILL & ALEJANDRO FAURLIN                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

PUBLISHED

14:28 27th  May 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Hill and Faurlin in preliminary discussions about extending their stay at Loftus Road ...

• New deals offered to Clint Hill and Alejandro Faurlin
  • Karl Henry has until June 30th to exercise his contractual option for a further year
  • Brian Murphy, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joey Barton and Bobby Zamora released
CLINT Hill and Alejandro Faurlin will be offered new deals to stay at Loftus Road this summer.

The duo, whose current contracts are due to expire at the end of June, are in preliminary discussions with the club about extending their stay in W12.

In addition, Karl Henry has until June 30th to exercise his contractual option for a further year.

Meanwhile, the club can confirm six first team players are set to leave QPR.

Brian Murphy, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joey Barton and Bobby Zamora will all depart when their contracts expire on June 30th.

RELEASED: Joey Barton is one of six players leaving Loftus Road this summer

Brian Murphy moved to QPR from Ipswich in August 2011, initially as understudy to Paddy Kenny. The 32 year old made six appearances for the club.

Richard Dunne joined the R’s in the summer of 2013, following our relegation from the Premier League. He was brought in to add some steel and experience to the Rangers backline ahead of a tough Championship campaign. The Irishman’s attitude and commitment, not to mention his commanding performances at the heart of the Rangers defence, played a key role in our promotion-winning season. In our Play-Off Final victory over Derby, he was named man of the match for helping to keep the Rams at bay. The 35 year-old made 69 appearances during his two years with the club, scoring once.

Rio Ferdinand was signed last summer after leaving Manchester United. The 36 year old made 12 appearances for QPR. The thoughts of the club continue to be with him during this difficult time.

Shaun Wright-Phillips joined the R’s in the summer of 2011 from Manchester City. The 33 year old made 74 appearances during his four-year stay at Loftus Road, scoring twice. His finest moment during that period came when he netted the only goal of the game to secure a memorable win for QPR at Chelsea during the 2012/13 campaign.

ZAMORA: Striker Bobby exits W12 after making 93 appearances for the club

Joey Barton joined QPR four years ago from Newcastle United. Over the course of his first season at Loftus Road, he played his part as the club successfully avoided relegation to the Championship. Barton spent the 2012/13 campaign on loan at Marseille, before returning to play a key role in the club’s promotion campaign of last season, captaining the club – along with Clint Hill – to Play-Off Final glory against Derby County at Wembley. The midfielder made 99 appearances for the R’s.  

Bobby Zamora will go down in QPR folklore for THAT goal in the Play-Off Final, which secured the club’s immediate return to the top-flight. Zamora signed for Rangers from Fulham in January 2012 and went on to make 93 appearances, scoring 14 goals. Aside from his memorable strike against the Rams last year, Zamora is also credited with turning the Play-Off semi-final, second leg against Wigan Athletic on its head. With the R’s trailing 1-0, Zamora was introduced from the bench where he helped Junior Hoilett win a penalty before setting up Charlie Austin for an extra-time winner. The 34 year-old’s incredible goal in our 4-1 win at West Brom in April is also worthy of a mention.

In addition, loanees Mauricio Isla, Niko Kranjcar, Eduardo Vargas and Mauro Zarate have all returned to their parent clubs.

The club would like to thank all the players for their contribution to QPR and wish them every success in the future.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... IH0Zy5bOezwDq92m.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-5-2015 09:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
QPR SIGN AUSSIE INTERNATIONAL MASSIMO LUONGO                                                [url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]

PUBLISHED

14:30 28th  May 2015                                                       

by @QPRFC

Rangers complete signing of highly-rated Swindon Town midfielder, Massimo Luongo ...

• Massimo Luongo joins QPR from Swindon Town for an undisclosed fee
  • 22-year-old signs a three year deal at Loftus Road
  • Head Coach Chris Ramsey worked with Australian international at Tottenham
QPR have completed the signing of Swindon Town midfielder Massimo Luongo for an undisclosed fee.

The Australian international has penned a three year contract at Loftus Road.

Luongo enjoyed a stellar season in 2014/15, contributing six goals and eight assists as Town reached the League One Play-Off Final, only to succumb to defeat against Preston North End at Wembley. He was also voted into the PFA League One team of the year by his peers.

QPR Head Coach, Chris Ramsey, is delighted with the addition of the 22-year-old playmaker, commenting: “Mas is a player I know a lot about having played a part in his development at Spurs.

“He brings quality on the ball; the ability to link up play all across the pitch; and his goals and assists record at club and international level speaks volumes for a creative midfielder.

“As with any young player, there are areas of his game that need improving, but knowing him as I do, I know he will embrace the learning curve of playing for us in the Championship.

“I'm confident he will flourish at Loftus Road.”

FROM THE SHADOWS: Luongo looking forward to the Championship this season
Luongo, who played a pivotal part in the Socceroos’ triumph at the Asian Cup in January, scoring in the final on the way to being named player of the tournament, is relishing the move to Loftus Road, commenting: “Regular football is important to me. That’s why QPR appealed to me. I’m at my best when I’m playing week in, week out – I’m all for playing as many games as possible in a season.

“The step up to the Championship is going to be a challenge, but I’ll always back myself.

“I sat down with the manager (Chris Ramsey), and the big thing for me was where he wants to go with the club. Also, how he wants me to be involved attracted me. He sold it to me really well.

“I never want to rest on my laurels – I always want to push on. I’m very excited to now be a QPR player. I can’t wait to start pre-season and get my head down.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/articl ... v7JrdVohSjc7zfPV.99

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 11-5-2024 10:34 PM , Processed in 0.140292 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.