ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2013 04:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
幸运草0082 发表于 8-6-2013 04:12 PM
http://youtu.be/YzrsfK6IkJc

这里有YOUTUBE 的视频。 应该是按下去就可以看见吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2013 11:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
Posted by MgguzmanBy Dr. Lillian KhanKorea is taking the world by a storm first by PSY youtube hit Gangnam Style! Now the cosmetic dermatology world by the Ultra V Lift!Seeing is believing! This statement held true while I was watching Korean Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgeon Dr. Han Jin Kwon placing very swiftly the magic threads inside the model patient in the training session at Jedda Derm 2013. I was very skeptical when I first heard his lecture in the symposium, so I just had to attend his workshop! I  pulled some strings and I got in! The before and after photos that he presented in his lecture were looking too good to be true.. I had to watch his live demo and after seeing his first patient half face done and comparing it to the other undone side I was sold!The idea of using threads to lift the face is not new, its been presented and used in different forms before. The problems were that the outcome does not look satisfactory to the patients and it didn’t give a natural look. The face appeared that it was forcefully pulled to the sides.  The popular form that is being used in Europe has hooks that when placed in holds on to the skin from inside to lift it when its pulled at its outer port coming out at the sides of the face.Dr. Kwon has developed a system in which he places several absorbable sutures in interrupted forms fully inside the skin in key areas giving a more natural lifting and contouring effect for the face. Once the sutures are absorbed by the skin the after effect causes even more lifting of the face that lasts between 8 months to one year. His biggest sellers are contouring the sagging jaw line, getting rid of the double chin, and giving a non surgical nose job in just 30 minutes. A full facelift not more than one hour with no down time.Its uses does not stop at the face. It can produce a lifting and contouring effect to other parts of the body such as contouring the six packs abdomen, the leg calves, lifting the breasts, and of course The Booty.This procedure has become widely popular in Asia over the past 2 years. His technique and threads have been adapted by many cosmetic dermatologist and surgeons in Korea, Japan, Thailand, India, Vietnam, and Russia… He was even invited to the Middle East to come perform the procedures on Royalty!The good news is his threads are being registered here in Saudi and it will be provided in very few prestigious cosmetic clinics in which he will train their doctors himself to use his innovative techniques… So don’t start booking your flights to Korea just yet.. The Ultra V line will be coming to your home town soon.

Share this:

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-6-2013 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
我做的韩国埋线就是上面那个, 各国的美容杂志都有采访dr kwon han jin, 而且最重要的是资料来源都是真实的。 所以心里做时心里比较放心。

在这里的网友都已经习惯在网上找资料了, 所以把本身做过的经验分享出来, 可以让更多人做参考, 毕竟爱美是每个人的天性, 尤其是整型或微整型或有关任何美容的服务。 还真的是需要仔细了解后才进行。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-6-2013 03:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
可以pm我跟多详细资料吗?价钱如何?效果如何?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2013 03:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
唯莉亚 发表于 9-6-2013 03:12 PM
可以pm我跟多详细资料吗?价钱如何?效果如何?

效果是肯定的, 呵呵! 因为做完马上就看到差别, 你可以看见做完的一面和没做的另一面的明显差别。
埋线整张脸的效果是四千啊。 然后三个月后再回去复诊, 再做修饰。 是不需要付费的。

而且是没有副做用的, 因为线体是会分解的。

我有一位朋友上个月去做了金线的脸部埋线, 她说整张脸是整百千哦。 而金线是不能被分解的, 会一直停留在脸部里面, 久了就和里面的软组织生在一起。

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 12-6-2013 10:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
唯莉亚 发表于 9-6-2013 03:12 PM
可以pm我跟多详细资料吗?价钱如何?效果如何?

这个星期六带朋友去做脸部埋线, 刚好看见这个, 现在去到香港, 台湾都在流行着。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-6-2013 10:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
幸运草0082 发表于 12-6-2013 10:35 PM
这个星期六带朋友去做脸部埋线, 刚好看见这个, 现在去到香港, 台湾都在流行着。

http://youtu.be/uBF56umq7Ek

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 13-6-2013 01:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
目前有许多人都会选择到香港, 台湾, 泰国等去做微型手术, 事实上有些东西作的都是一样。 目前这个脸部埋线在其他国家很火红。
但是马来西亚的医学美容也是用着同样的技术。

那天和一位在美容界10几20年的老前辈聊天, 我针对了目前很多人都选择出国做整型。 这个问题问他意见。

他说马来西亚基本是慢了韩国三四年, 比较起泰国, 他们只是慢了一两年。

我说基本上目前大马人都已经对整型等美容方面都慢慢趋向成熟。

他说接下来他的计划就是把韩国的许多技术和产品都引进大马。 让大马也可以打造一个整型美容潮流的先驱。

期待中。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-6-2013 09:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
目前在动手术整型和微整型之前, 许多人都选择了微整型。 而BOTOX也不再是唯一的选择。 比较起来, 脸部埋线做一次可以维持一年至两年, 而且做出来的效果非常自然。 可以避免了任何的副做用。 比较起选择打BOTOX, 只能维持在六个月里面, 过后又需要在注射。 省了许多时间和花费。

本帖最后由 幸运草0082 于 18-6-2013 09:44 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-6-2013 10:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
脸部埋线比较适合肉肉脸的,如果脸骨本来就是国字脸的话就没有效果。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-6-2013 08:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
麻烦人物 发表于 18-6-2013 10:42 PM
脸部埋线比较适合肉肉脸的,如果脸骨本来就是国字脸的话就没有效果。

终于看见有人交流了。呵呵! 原则上赞同你的观点,
脸部埋线的效果为何那么自然, 其实是和我们本身的脸型有关, 脸部埋线是在脸部皮层埋入细小的线体进而促进皮层胶原蛋白增生, 过程中完全没有伤害到或改变到脸部的骨架, 型式。
所以效果出来后,往往还是和自己的脸形相配合,跟着自己原本的脸型变化, 所以也绝对不会出现说和林志玲那样的脸形, 因为只有开刀动手术整型, 把骨架改变了, 才能有那个效果。 就像许多人接受了椎子手术, 不过这种手术是有隐藏风险。 或会伤害到面部神经。

脸部埋线是属于微整型手术, 完全没有针孔, 无需开刀, 唯一缺点是埋线后或许会出现瘀青, 这是因人而异。

如果不喜欢开刀动手术的人, 脸部埋线绝对是个最好的选择。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-6-2013 07:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
你好!可以给我诊所的地址、电话和网址吗?医生是本地人吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-6-2013 02:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问豆豆脸适合做吗?有没有缝线双眼皮的服务?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2013 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
nigel_926 发表于 23-6-2013 02:35 AM
请问豆豆脸适合做吗?有没有缝线双眼皮的服务?

埋线双眼皮那里没有做, 豆豆脸是脸上长了很多豆豆吗? 严重的那就等豆豆治好了才做, 轻微的还是可以作脸部埋线的。

朋友上两个星期做脸部埋线, 前天她告诉我, 身边已经开始有人注意到她脸不一样了。 呵呵! 美白又有光泽。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-6-2013 06:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-6-2013 10:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
不要瘦脸,要肥脸可以吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-6-2013 09:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
楼主可以pm在那里做的和联络方式吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-6-2013 10:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
这次他来是和许多整型医生一起做交流和指导, 所以只有医生指定的人才能出席, 名额有限, 是在这个星期六早上, 地点吉隆坡, 有兴趣做的人待会我会 pm 你们资料。 只给先确定的人。 谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-6-2013 10:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
这次他来是和许多整型医生一起做交流和指导, 所以只有医生指定的人才能出席, 名额有限, 是在这个星期六早上, 地点吉隆坡, 有兴趣做的人待会我会 pm 你们资料。 只给先确定的人。 谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-3-2024 03:04 PM , Processed in 0.087578 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.