佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 522|回复: 1

iPhone data&password recovery! Get help here!

[复制链接]
发表于 3-11-2016 03:37 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As smart phones become efficient and own greater functionality, your phone will contain more and more data about your life and daily work. However, by various reasons, an iPhone is always in danger of getting malfunctioned, damaged, lost or stolen. However, data backup still cannot 100% guarantee your dataiphone password recovery software. Here is my story.

One day I found myself in a terrible position as I accidentally lost all my data while updating my iOS version. To avoid data loss, I have taken my data backup before. Now I need to download it from cloud first. I had a lot of important contacts and files and I needed to get it restored. Unfortunately, I forget my password but I knew there must be a way out.Free Way for iphone 5 Recovery

Therefore, I surfed the Internet for solution. I chose the first website and downloaded the free trial version after had read the page. There are four powerful password recovery types for me: Brute-Force, Mask, Dictionary and Smart. Moreover, it provided example for my reference:

If you remember part of password, Mask will be your best choice. After setting Mask parameter like this "6??", use character "?" instead of forgotten password character. Nevertheless, if you cannot remember anything about iTunes backup password, "Brute-Force" is a better choice.

Thus, I downloaded it and then chose the best one among these four available types after installed. According to the requirement, I changed the general settings (password length and password range) and chose one appropriate from them referring to backup file password characteristics.

After preparation, I click Start button after chose the type, and iTunes Password Geniusrecover files from iphone will retrieve iTunes backup file password with password attack type I chose. Therefore, appropriate type and settings would save backup password recovery time. Until following window popped up, iTunes backup password had been recovered. And then I can use it to unlock iPhone backup.

If you have no idea about how to recover your iPhone, here are some steps to follow. Above all, open iPad and make sure it has been installed with newest iOS. If not, go to Settings > General > Software Update to download and install it. Secondly, Make sure there is a recent backup to restore form. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup, then look at the bottom of the screen for the message Last Backup, followed by the date of the latest backup. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap "Erase all content and settings". Thirdly, in the Setup Assistant, proceed to "Set up your device", tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud. Finally proceed to choose backup, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.how to recover deleted files from iphone

In addition, the hassle-free operation makes it easy for any non-tech individual to access, operate, and recover data. Most importantly, it ensures safety of my vital data.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-9-2019 02:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
Nice Article,

The Android users are increasing daily and I hope this recovery tool may help the smartphone users which are suffering from data loss and media files deletion from them.

I also recommend to the android data lost users to use Android Data Recovery Software to get easily and in just a few steps they will get back their all lost data from LeMax, Realme, Samsung, Blu Dash, Xiaomi, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus, and much more mobile phones and this  software also help to recover data from all iPhone models are iPhone XS. Year introduced: 2018. Capacity: 64, 256, 512 GB. ...
iPhone XS Max.
iPhone XR.
iPhone X.
iPhone 8.
iPhone 8 Plus.
iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 Plus
and many more also.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 02:08 PM , Processed in 0.109385 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.