使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 05:02 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
傻逼的手球和红卡,门将都已经爆seed了,要对自己的门将有信心嘛。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 05:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
有时候Mourinho是不是真的太信任某某球员呢?

前一阵子的吕布,Pogba,然后现在的Fellaini。
状态不好也可以继续留在场上。(这场球Fellaini真的碌碌无为,就真的在前面扮树顶球而已...)

有如上赛季LvG一直放Rooney在场上,状态好烂都无所谓。

两个礼拜的国际比赛,回来后一个两个好像更年期那样,踢球无力,集中不来。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 5-4-2017 05:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
大樹有幾次機會,可是粗哥一名,被barry防到死死
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 05:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
Mr.酷 发表于 5-4-2017 05:05 AM
有时候Mourinho是不是真的太信任某某球员呢?

前一阵子的吕布,Pogba,然后现在的Fellaini。
状态不好也可以继续留在场上。(这场球Fellaini真的碌碌无为,就真的在前面扮树顶球而已...)

有如上赛季LvG一直放R ...

米奇踢得不好,公開譴責,bench他

那棵大樹怎樣都好,公開稱讚維護,繼續上場

感覺就像灌籃高手陵南教練,對阿福嚴格,對仙道放鬆
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-4-2017 06:18 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
唉,和球專家
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 07:17 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
无语问苍天,看来复苏还有时间
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 08:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
Here's what the manager had to say in his first post-match interview with BT Sport...

OVERALL REFLECTION
"The performance was not very good but the spirit in the second half was phenomenal. And with some players really in trouble, some by the physical point of view, some others clearly with the confidence levels low and difficult to perform better. They fought until the last second and with a VAR, we win this game 2-1 because it was not an offside."

NO CRITICISM OF THE OFFICIALS
"It was a difficult one for the linesman. I am not a critic of him at all. When the VAR comes, it will help everyone, especially them, especially the linesmen and the referees. If they (the video assistant referee) has any doubts, then the advantage should go to the team that attacks. From what I saw just now on the computer, it was not an offside but they are the experts. But even so, if there is a big doubt, it is a goal. But again, I repeat I'm not at all a critic of the linesman, not at all. I just think it will be welcomed by everyone, especially them because for them it's not good when they make mistakes, even little ones like this one."

FAMILIAR STORY IN HOME MATCHES
"I have deja vu in many things but I have to admit we played better football in some other matches. Did we have chances? Yes. Not a dozen, a few. Did we hit the post as always? Yes. Did the opponent goalkeeper play very well as always? Yes. Did one decision go against us? Yes but I want to repeat again, I don't want to blame him. Was the opponent ultra defensive as always? Yes but we didn't play very well. We had some players in trouble, especially by the confidence point of view. Some guys are suffering a little bit. But the spirit was good, the pride was there, the Manchester United way of fighting was there, especially in the second half that followed a first half that was not good at all."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 08:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
狐狸解雇拉帥后6連勝。。。其中有五個是主場。。。

可能穆可以打電話給莎士比亞請教請教
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 08:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
聯賽20場不敗---10勝10和
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 08:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
又來了。。。愛之深,責之切

And Mourinho's demanding approach continued with the former Chelsea boss claiming Shaw only performed well against Everton because he was able to coach him from the touchline.

"[Shaw] has lots of potential, but the football brain and the professional brain has to be with the talent," Mourinho said. "He has to change his football brain.

"He was doing things in the second half when he was reacting to my voice. If he was on the other side, for sure he would not do it.

"I was thinking for him and leading his performance. If he was on the other side it would not be the same and at his level it is not possible. He has to improve and we have to help."

Despite his heavy-handed approach with Shaw, Mourinho insists that the youngster, whose Old Trafford contract expires in June 2018, can still have a future at United.

"I think he has a future here, but Manchester United cannot wait," Mourinho said. "We need the kids to grow up.

"The fantastic body he has to play football, the fantastic physical qualities and technical, but he cannot play with my brain.

"He must accelerate the process. Twenty-one years is old enough to have a better understanding, but his contribution was good to improve the team.

"He goes today in a positive feeling because his performance was positive."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 08:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 09:01 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
未来世界第一门将连续两轮都犯下低级失误
是时候把他贬去替补席了
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-4-2017 09:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
醒了一看,又是一场平局

真是TNND
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 09:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
Player ratings (1-10; 10 = best. Players introduced after 70 minutes get no rating)

GK David De Gea, 6 -- Was at fault for Everton's goal, not being sufficiently assertive in coming to claim a corner. Otherwise had little to do.

DF Ashley Young, 7 -- A diligent replacement for Antonio Valencia, he got forward well and his final ball looked sharp but there were not enough teammates ready to capitalise.

DF Marcos Rojo, 5 -- At fault for the goal, being tentative in his challenge and though his long passing was ambitious, it too often lacked accuracy.

DF Eric Bailly, 7 -- Had a tough assignment up against Romelu Lukaku and their tussles were one of the more engaging individual contests. Gave as good as he got and was impressively resolute.

DF Daley Blind, 6 -- Took an advanced position on the left flank but didn't prompt the play as much as he would have hoped. Went close with a fine free-kick.

MF Michael Carrick, 7 -- Tried everything to drive his team forward but there were too rarely good options ahead of him, which is perhaps why he ran so much with the ball in the second half.

MF Marouane Fellaini, 4 -- Was given an expansive brief to link the play with the forwards but this is the worst way to deploy him and it showed. Fellaini lacks pace and his passing over longer distances is not sufficiently accurate. When he is made to roam, he becomes ineffectual. Put in tremendous effort but to little avail.

MF Ander Herrera, 8 -- His team's outstanding player. Everything looked brighter when he was in possession: the passing was more prompt, the positioning more disciplined. Could have scored, too. Has truly become the guts and the rhythm of United's midfield.

MF Jesse Lingard, 5 -- Like Fellaini, displayed a high degree of industry, pressing the ball aggressively all night, but had a shortage of creativity in the final third. Did not form the passing combinations that United sorely needed.

MF Marcus Rashford, 6 -- A mixed bag of a performance. Showed superb acceleration and a great willingness to go at defenders, but also showed poor timing in releasing the ball and attacking the six-yard box. In mitigation, this may be a legacy of being asked to play so often on the wing.

FW Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 7 -- Almost scored within four minutes after forcing a breakaway, had a headed goal unluckily disallowed for offside and calmly put away a last-minute penalty to equalise. A hardworking performance that even saw him roam the flanks at times, he looked sharp throughout.

Substitutes

MF Paul Pogba, 7 (for Blind, 46) -- Hit the woodwork yet again this season with a header, adding energy and creativity at once. Surprising that Fellaini did not make way for him.

MF Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 6 (for Carrick, 65) -- Did not make the impression that many were hoping, struggling to break down Everton's massed defences.

DF Luke Shaw, 7 (for Young, 65) -- A dynamic presence from the moment of his introduction, with a driving run into the final third. A strike from him led to United's penalty. A touch of vindication from him, perhaps, after his recent criticism by Mourinho.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 09:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
找到問題所在了
48a77bcb0a46f21f32b97a93ff246b600e33aeca (1).jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2017 09:46 AM | 显示全部楼层

原來就是他
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 24-4-2024 09:24 AM , Processed in 0.071408 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.