佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 826|回复: 12

史上最倒霉门将 21分钟内连送两个同样的乌龙球!

[复制链接]
发表于 24-4-2017 08:11 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
门将乌龙球宴客已经是耻辱,如果门将在一场球赛送两个点球就是奇耻大辱;如果在短短21分钟内丢掉两个乌龙球,而且还是以同样方式丢球,这门将肯定想撞门柱而死。告诉你,以上情形都不是设想出来,而是真真实实发生在一个叫斯托戴尔的倒霉门将身上。

斯托戴尔效力英甲布莱顿,也许是球队不久前确定“升超”,球队上下沉浸在喜悦之中,所以日前对垒诺维奇一场球赛里显得无心恋战,0-2输得毫无脾气,全队11名球员当中,最有脾气的肯定是镇守龙门的斯托戴尔。

话说队友防守不给力,斯托戴尔在上半时就多次面对对手起脚打门,球门在第18分钟及39分钟两次失陷,最让斯托戴尔颜面无光的是这两次进球都是对手起脚打门击中球门,再反弹到他的背后滚进网窝,斯托戴尔就这样慷慨送了对手两个乌龙球,怎么会有如此倒霉的门将啊?

Brighton goalkeeper David Stockdale scores 2 identical own goals in quick succession tonight vs Norwich 😂 pic.twitter.com/pmT2wDA7aO
— FootballCULTUREShop (@FCultureShop) April 21, 2017

“Kill me, just kill me!” (设计对白)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-4-2017 08:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
这就是命
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 08:41 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
应该很快被冷藏。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 12:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
名留青史
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 01:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
诺维奇应该有练过的吧。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 01:49 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
都升级了, 没关系吧
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 24-4-2017 04:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
pogba 没次中tiang可能就是想弄这个,可惜功夫还没到家。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 04:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
純屬意外吧,兩次都是反彈,衹能說守門員確實倒霉。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-4-2017 05:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
赛后新闻报道:
Brighton goalkeeper David Stockdale scored two freakish own goals as the Seagulls lost at Norwich to miss out on securing the Championship title.

Both came from Alex Pritchard shots, the first smashing the bar and rebounding in off Stockdale's back.

Albion's Jamie Murphy had a penalty appeal waved away before Pritchard curled against the post, with the ball again hitting Stockdale and going in.

The Seagulls, who sealed promotion on Monday, were well short of their best.

Relive Norwich's victory over Brighton as it happened
Chris Hughton's Brighton needed a win to become champions and came closest to scoring when Glenn Murray saw his header cleared off the line by Jonny Howson.

The ineffective Anthony Knockaert, recently named as the Championship's player of the year, was replaced just after the hour mark, though his side remain seven points clear of Newcastle, who have three games to play.

Eighth-placed Norwich, who cannot make the play-offs, remarkably did not register a single shot on target despite winning comfortably.

The Canaries could have gone ahead early on but Nelson Oliveira could not quite reach Howson's dangerous cross.

Brighton must now wait until at least Monday to clinch the title, as Newcastle must avoid defeat against Preston to take the race into the penultimate round of fixtures.

Norwich City interim boss Alan Irvine:

"A few weeks ago we hadn't beaten a side above us all season - now we have beaten three of them and that is very pleasing.

"I thought we deserved to win, even though I have just been told that we didn't have a single shot on target, unless you count the ones against the woodwork.

"I thought we controlled the game for most of the time. I thought we passed the ball really well, especially in the first half, and also defended well, especially when they were putting balls into our box."

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton on the two own goals:

"That's not something I have ever seen before. It happens to keepers from time to time, but not usually twice in one game.

"Obviously there is no blame attached to David at all - he was just trying to make the saves and the ball just came back off him.

"What I would say is that we were punished for allowing the player to get his shot away by not closing him down on the edge of the box.

"Norwich have got a lot of quality in their side and when that happens you are asking for trouble."BBC Sport
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2017 06:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
乌龙球是说自己“主动”进球的?
还是说意外也说?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-4-2017 08:28 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
出现这种几率相当于马来西亚赢世界杯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2017 07:55 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
吃錢吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2017 09:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
中了 jackpot 鸟。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 10:21 PM , Processed in 0.070046 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.