佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 473|回复: 9

当其他公司给你发送 Job Offer 时,不管您想不想要接受,这样回复准没错!

[复制链接]
发表于 13-6-2017 09:00 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
能够得到其他公司给自己发出的工作邀请(Job Offer),无疑是一件好事,尤其是当自己正在找寻工作的时候,它就像是及时雨一样把自己从失业的生涯打救了出来。

图片来源:网络

但有的时候这些工作邀请却来得不甚合时,自己目前的工作还做得好好的,根本还没有跳槽的打算。这时究竟该怎么给该公司回复才不会显得失礼呢?切记,完全不回复是最大的错误哦!

下面小编就要给大家示范看看,在不同的情况,应该要如何给公司回复才比较得体。

情况 1:您并没在寻找工作

您对现在的工作很是满意,从来没有过跳槽的念头(至少现在并没有),但您又不想无情地关上这一道门。这时,您可以这样回复:

Hi [Name],
Thanks for reaching out! This certainly sounds like an interesting job, and I appreciate your consideration.

I really love the work I’m doing for [Your Company] and am not in the market for a new opportunity at the moment. That said, if I find myself looking to make a change in the future, I’ll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks again!
[Your Name]

而如果您恰巧认识一位对这份工作感兴趣的朋友,那您可以在结尾的部分添上一句 I may have a colleague who could be a good fit for this role; would you mind if I passed your contact information on to them?

当遇到这种情况的时候,对于招聘者来说,最好的事情就是找到一位能够推荐合适人选的人。

情况 2:随时愿意接受任何可能性

您喜爱你现在的工作,暂时还没想过要转换工作环境,但这听起来像是不错的工作机会。那你这时应该做的就是坦诚告知对方现在的工作状况,同时表示自己对该邀请感兴趣。

Hi [Name],
Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m pretty happy in my current role with [Your Company] and am not actively looking to change jobs, but I’d be open to discussing this role, as I never turn down a chance to chat about [compelling trait about the job description, e.g., software development or sales enablement].

Would it be possible for us to connect sometime next week? I should be available for a quick call on [dates and times that’ll work with your schedule].

Moving forward, you can reach me directly here: [your email address and/or phone number]. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Best,
[Your Name]

情况 3:您正在找寻工作,但却对该工作没兴趣

当您正在苦苦找寻工作的时候,突然收到来自某家企业的邀请。您很是兴奋,直到后来你发现原来该公司给您提出的工作并不是自己想要的。先别急着拒绝。这时你应该试着和该公司建立一个良好的关系,说不定该公司还有其他职位适合你呢?

Hi [Name],

Thanks for thinking of me for this role! I am currently exploring new opportunities, but would ideally like to find a position that would allow me to [traits of your ideal position here, e.g., work from home, expand on my content development experience, step into the nonprofit space, earn at least $X annually, etc.].

It sounds like this particular role isn’t quite what I’m looking for, but do you happen to know of any other opportunities that may be a better fit? If so, I’d love to connect!

I’ve attached my resume for your review, and can be reached directly at [your email address and/or phone number] moving forward.

Best,
[Your Name]

图片来源:网络

情况 4:你对该工作非常有兴趣

这时你就应该直接表明你的立场,向对方表示你对该份工作感兴趣,并且希望能够和对方来个面谈,以作进一步的了解。

Hi [Name],
This sounds like a really interesting opportunity—thanks for thinking of me!

As you probably saw on my profile, I have [X years] of experience in the [industry or job function, e.g., digital marketing or project management] space, and am particularly interested in opportunities that allow me to [relevant job duty/deliverable, e.g. leverage my creativity in a design-focused role or build new programs from the ground up].

Based on the information you’ve shared, it sounds like the role certainly could be a great fit!

I’d love to schedule a time for us to discuss how my skills and experience could benefit the team; would it be possible for us to connect sometime this week?

I’ve included my availability below:
[dates/times]

You can reach me directly at [your e-mail address and/or phone number]. Looking forward to connecting!

Best,
[Your Name]

情况 5:这是您的梦寐以求的工作

这当然是最棒的事情啦!除了向对方表达自己对于这份工作的热情之外,千万别忘了言简意赅地说说自己适合担任这个职位的原因。

Hi [Name],

Thanks for getting in touch! Based on what you’ve shared about this role, I’d be eager to learn more.

It sounds like you’re looking for an [job title] with [relevant skills/experience] expertise and a talent for developing [insert outcomes, e.g., unique and compelling marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels]—that’s me!

As someone with [X years of experience] in the industry, I know what it takes to deliver [deliverables based on job description, e.g., flawlessly executed e-mail campaigns from start to finish].

In my current role at [Your Current Company], I [description of relevant experience and tangible results based on job description, i.e., guide the production and execution of 25 unique monthly email campaigns and have grown new lead generation by 50% in just six months].

I’d love to schedule a time for us to discuss how my skills and experience could benefit the [Company Name] team; would it be possible for us to connect sometime this week? I’ve included my availability below:
[dates/times]

You can reach me directly at [your e-mail address and/or phone number]. Looking forward to connecting!

Best,
[Your Name]

所以下次你在收到公司给你发送的 Job Offer 时,就应该有个概念该怎么回答啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-6-2017 11:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
thank for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-6-2017 11:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
叫你去面试的也叫 job offer??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-6-2017 05:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
值得收藏!好啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-6-2017 10:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
我通常讲了我要求的薪水就没下文了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2017 08:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
感谢LZ无私的分享。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 15-6-2017 12:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
有读书的都知道引用别人的文章要放出处
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-6-2017 02:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
謝謝分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果真的是引用,要註明原本文章來源和作者才是尊重...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 办公美食

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 08:29 AM , Processed in 0.066146 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.