northsea之子 发表于 16-6-2017 11:30 AM
LKY是位资深律师,别人我不懂,想骗LKY。。。门都没有。

两年多出了7份遗嘱, 老李可能蛮痛苦的。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-6-2017 12:32 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
富时金 发表于 16-6-2017 12:05 AM
假设这样,你爸爸呢说好有间豪宅要让你住,并且屋子是让你自由进住,直到你打算搬走。最重要的条件是你搬走后呢,豪宅一定要马上拆掉。爸爸为了确定这件事,连遗嘱都清清楚楚写下来了,重复又重复核对。哥哥也确认 ...

当初爸爸直接把房子铲平不是好了嘛。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 01:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 16-6-2017 01:56 PM 编辑

阿扬说:

。。。Stamford Law did not draft any will for LKY. The will was drafted by Kwa Kim Li of Lee & Lee.
Paragraph 7 of the Will was drafted at LKY's direction, and put into language by Lee Suet Fern his daughter in law and when he was satisfied he asked Kim Li to insert it into his will.。。。

问题是,什么时候? 2013年12月16日?

(当天阿芬说她找不到kkl)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
新加坡就管到那么好。。家庭就那么乱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
kcchiew 发表于 16-6-2017 12:26 PM
两年多出了7份遗嘱, 老李可能蛮痛苦的。

临走前还能玩弄党国,怎会痛苦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
vvti_84 发表于 16-6-2017 02:00 PM
新加坡就管到那么好。。家庭就那么乱

女人干政就是这样
两夫妇一个管权,一个管钱,是谁都会发火
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 16-6-2017 02:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
kcchiew 发表于 16-6-2017 01:51 PM
阿扬说:

。。。Stamford Law did not draft any will for LKY. The will was drafted by Kwa Kim Li of Lee & Lee.
Paragraph 7 of the Will was drafted at LKY's direction, and put into language by Lee S ...

娘家V娘家, 朝中无男人啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 02:59 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
讲老李本身的意愿,在媒体见证下,他想把房子拆了。

可是后来又反悔,什么使他反悔不知道,只知道后来遗嘱里面不提拆房的事。

那老李到底是想拆还是不想拆房子?

奇怪的是阿玲想住就不能拆,否则马上拆(最后一定会被拆的,人会死的嘛)。

老李的这项规定怪怪的,你这不是在为难啊玲和啊龙吗?

啊玲不动,啊龙不能赶她走,如果阿龙有政治目的,阿玲保留房子反而对他有利。

啊玲动的话,房子全归啊龙了嘛,这对啊玲没好处。

怎么看啊玲比较像是老李拿来制止成"不要拆房子"的手段不是吗?=.=

老李真矛盾。

后来阿龙把房子卖给阿扬,要求捐款慈善什么的,阿扬都照做了。

屋子在阿扬名下,花了大钱却不能拆屋发展赚钱。

呵呵呵。

疑问,那阿龙当初为什么要把屋子卖给阿扬?

好像在找代罪羔羊。

最奇怪的是阿玲,屋子不是她名下的,很多意见,背后的目的是什么真让人费解,好像真的是被当工具夾在中间。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-6-2017 03:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
根据电影的剧情,那间老屋肯定有一些秘密
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 03:20 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jellyfish_8 发表于 16-6-2017 03:08 PM
好心你不要这样pusing,等下笑瓜破仔。
还有,请尊重下波大的国父,给你讲到犹豫不决那样的性格,简直是种污蔑。

最烂的pusing!

那你给我解释咯。

你又解释不了,这里是马来西亚,不是波大,你没有波,有也不大。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 03:24 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jellyfish_8 发表于 15-6-2017 11:07 AM
你以为他们没$吗?

有人会嫌钱多的吗?

你不要笑死有钱人可以吗?

小小碧池装海洋。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 03:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 16-6-2017 06:41 PM 编辑
暹羅貓 发表于 16-6-2017 02:59 PM
讲老李本身的意愿,在媒体见证下,他想把房子拆了。

可是后来又反悔,什么使他反悔不知道,只知道后来遗嘱里面不提拆房的事。

那老李到底是想拆还是不想拆房子?

奇怪的是阿玲想住就不能拆,否则马上拆(最 ...

阿玲的智商应该不低,但如果小李能这么说,能假吗? 只要小李学阿玲那样把电邮放上网,就知道谁说谁的是非。(2014年,第7份遗嘱已经封存,但他们似乎只知道阿玲的share 减少了。)

(期待观察中)

17. In the meantime, LWL began to harbour grave suspicions about the change in the shares in the Last Will. In July 2014, she told Ms Ho Ching (“HC”) in emails that Mr Lee had told her (LWL) a couple of years ago that he had left her an extra share of the Estate. This fits the timeframe of 2 November 2012 when the Sixth Will giving LWL an extra share was made. LWL also told HC that many months after that, LHY told her that Mr Lee wanted to go back to giving the children equal shares. LWL also told HC (among other things) that the will (meaning the Last Will) reinstating equal shares of the Estate for the three children had been witnessed by notaries from LSF’s office. Crucially, she said “If that is what Pa wants, so be it. But I don’t trust Fern, n she has great influence on Yang”, that “Later, Fern sent a “sweet” email to kim li about what had been done”, and that KKL and LWL had “wondered whether Yang pulled a fast one”. She also said: “If it is Pa’s decision, I am ok with it. But I hv a sense that Yang played me out”; “I was very upset that Yang did it to me”; and “I would hv preferred that it was 3 equal lots all along without needing to suspect Yang and Fern. The money I don’t get does not upset me. It is that yang and fern would do this to me”.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/n ... on-lee-kuan-8949800

补充:我才记起阿玲在她的脸书是这样说的,某个人“说谎”? 究竟阿扬阿芬知不知道阿玲多了一点share?

DISHONEST ALLEGATIONS OF CHEATING
Hsien Loong and Ho Ching are being mischievious and dishonest to selectively use quotes from me out of context to suggest that Hsien Yang and his wife were trying to cheat me in our father’s final will. In fact, Lee Kuan Yew’s final will was very important to me as it gave me a clear right to live in the original house at 38 Oxley Road which I very much wanted. I had much earlier and repeatedly made clear to Hsien Loong and Ho Ching the truth that there was no duplicity by Hsien Yang and his wife, Suet Fern. He continues to repeat a position that I have both clarified and discredited as a smokescreen to obscure the key point that Lee Kuan Yew’s his final will of 17 December 2013 is in the same terms as his will of 19 August 2011, including the demolition clause, exactly as our father had intended.
After that will of 19 August 2011, Hsien Loong and Ho Ching were unhappy that I had been given a right to live at the original house at 38 Oxley Road. They pushed and persuaded my father very hard on this issue. This eventually resulted in 2012 in my losing my right to stay in the house and my share of my father’s estate being reduced to only a life interest. I was very upset and quarrelled with my father. It was in fact my sister-in-law, Suet Fern, who interceded with my father (when Ho Ching and Hsien Loong were overseas) on my behalf. She met with Lee Kuan Yew and made a case that since I was his only daughter and was unmarried, it was particularly important that he provide for me rather than reduce my interest in his estate. My father did reinstate me and gave me an extra 1/7 share as a result. Hsien Yang and his wife were never informed of this extra share and continued to worry that I should be fairly treated and have a right to live in the house.
I, too, was concerned about my right to live at 38 Oxley Road. Lee Kuan Yew’s final will of 17 December 2013 gave me that right. It is this that Ho Ching and Hsien Loong are trying to deny me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 03:52 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jellyfish_8 发表于 16-6-2017 03:46 PM
老李是非常务实的。
他不要人们膜拜他像膜拜神一样,
所以没有为自己塑造塑像,
甚至连给国人缅怀他物质的东西(包括那屋子)都没有;
他要人们珍惜更宝贵的东西,
就是他留下来的让新加坡永继发展的新加坡价 ...

你都会讲地基有问题了,你会傻到让女儿住?

拜托你,什么叫偶像崇拜你知道吗?

我知道,你不知道。

我对老李有疑问,但不是对他不敬,我对所有人都存有疑问。

你对老李是偶像崇拜,偶像崇拜的人不能容许别人说他偶像的坏话。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 04:00 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jellyfish_8 发表于 16-6-2017 03:46 PM
老李是非常务实的。
他不要人们膜拜他像膜拜神一样,
所以没有为自己塑造塑像,
甚至连给国人缅怀他物质的东西(包括那屋子)都没有;
他要人们珍惜更宝贵的东西,
就是他留下来的让新加坡永继发展的新加坡价 ...

看清楚我的问题:

1)老李的遗嘱可信的程度,让阿玪自由入住,这不是违反了拆除和地基不好的原则吗?

2)为什么阿龙要把房子卖给弟弟后又要阻止他?

你回复我的东西,和我的疑问有什么关系?

你是在背书说故事。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 04:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
很搞笑:

别忘了当天也是。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 04:12 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
kcchiew 发表于 16-6-2017 03:30 PM
阿玲的智商应该不低,但如果小李能这么说,能假吗? 只要小李学阿玲那样把电邮放上网,就知道谁说谁的是非。(2014年,第7份遗嘱已经封存,但他们视乎只知道阿玲的share 减少了。)

(期待观察中)

补充: ...

觉得,三兄妹早知道房子是阿龙的,所以有个人要求继续住老宅,而不是她爸爸要她住的。。。

后来阿玲阿扬是一伙的更加证明她自由入住老宅并非她爸爸的意思,背后的目的很明显,钱;背后的置疑也很简单,她有其他房子住,当然这只是猜测。

阿龙买老宅给弟弟也奇怪,卖了又不给拆,那当初你不如不要卖,背后的真相也让人。。。

我只是把可疑的讲出来,没有任何不敬的意思。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-6-2017 04:24 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jellyfish_8 发表于 16-6-2017 04:18 PM
看你们上面几个回复,大概都可以猜得到谁是收钱当文棍的。。。 就酱。

所以我之前讲某某成代罪羔羊嘛。

如果我惹到你,我和你道歉嘛。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 05:11 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小李形象本來就不怎麼樣
現在毀了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 06:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 16-6-2017 06:23 PM 编辑

如果房子拆了,究竟有多少利益?

Politics aside, 38 Oxley Road was an opportunity to gain a sizeable profit

第一:政府不能“插手”

Because the area holds historical significance, the Government may issue a preservation order under the Preservation of Monuments Act which may cause the value of the land to flatline, or even decrease.

第二:一定要推倒

Assuming that there is no Government interference, and I have free rein to do what I want, the first step obviously would be to demolish the decaying house as it would not make economic sense to pay a lot for the upkeep.

但那边只能建双层公寓,就像隔壁那样:

每个月收约六万块钱的租金,其实不算多,(但那块地增值应该没有上限):

With a land space of 11,000 sq ft, the cluster development on 36 has 3 units that comes with a lift and a private pool. They have 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.

According to data on Property Guru, each unit can fetch between S$18,000 to S$20,000 in rental yield, or an approximate gross total of S$60,000 per month.

可是,如果要做到小李的要求,就不能够赚,或赚不多了。

“LWL and LHY agreed to my fresh proposal to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY at market value, on condition that LHY and I each donated an amount equivalent to half of that value to charity, to pre-empt any future controversy over compensation or redevelopment proceeds. I was prepared to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY so that he and LWL could handle the 38 Oxley Road matter as they saw fit between them.

In accordance with our agreement, I donated half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity. Although not required under the agreement, I also donated a sum equivalent to the other half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity.

38 Oxley Road now wholly belongs to Lee Hsien Yang.”

大家各退一步,拆了,卖了,捐做慈善就好。

其实,小李一开始就有类似的建议,若是真的,应该不错:

5. As part of efforts to resolve the family disputes amicably, after LWL and LHY expressed unhappiness that 38 Oxley Road had been bequeathed to me following Mr Lee’s passing, I told them that I was prepared to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LWL for a nominal sum of S$1 on the condition that should the property be transacted later or acquired by the Government, all proceeds would go to charity. However, a resolution proved impossible.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/n ... on-lee-kuan-8949800

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2017 07:09 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本来就是屋子的问题嘛。
然后硬拖入第三代的话题, 我就对两个小的 感到怪怪的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 09:20 PM , Processed in 0.092281 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.