佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 475|回复: 1

给自己一个与大自然亲密接触的机会,猜猜我们在哪?

[复制链接]
发表于 17-8-2017 12:14 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Give yourselves a chance to contact with nature and guess where are we?

Lance和我都没有去过南投旅行,这次决定来玩个两天一夜,加上我和Lance都特别特别喜欢大自然,毕竟在都市里住久了,就更难得有这样的机会可以呼吸大自然的空气。
Lance and I didn’t have a trip in Nantou, so we decided to have a trip there for two days. We are both nature lovers, and we usually live in big city. It’s really rare to get the chance to hang out in such beautiful place.

一望无际的草皮,不用滤镜照片拍起来就很美呢~还有可爱的绵羊剃毛前后对照图,只要手上有饲料就会被绵羊追着跑喽!!!
You can easily take beautiful pictures of the endless grass. Also, you can compare the sheep before they are sheared with they be sheared. Once there’s grass on your hand, the sheep will chase you, it sounds exciting!

要去走空中步道的朋友建议先上网先预约会比较保险,门票50元价格很合理,步道没有很长,下午去太阳比较没那么大,而且视野也很不错。
I suggest the travelers who want to go to the landscape trail should make a reservation on the internet first. It is proper to pay 50 for the ticket. The trail is not long but the view is pretty good. You can go there on afternoon cuz it would not be so hot.

小瑞士花园现在还有风车节的活动,用整个水蓝色的风车布置,感觉很削数非常的清凉呢~
Cingjing Windmill Festival was held in Swiss Garden, which decorated by blue windmills. It would be pretty cool when you see this scene.
在清境山坡上整排的欧式建筑民宿要选择一间,有点困难,不过幸好在朋友的推荐之下,我们选择了普罗旺斯玫瑰庄园的双人景观套房。
It’s a little bit hard to choose one European hostel in Cingjing. Thanks for my friend recommend “Provence Rose Lodge in Ching Jing B&B” for me, and we choose the room for two people with the view.

民宿标榜着法式餐厅以及下午茶,可以看到欧式建筑的石墙仿佛真的在国外一样,柜台旁还有冬季会使用到的火炉及滑雪用具。山上的天气非常的诡谲多变,原本进门时天色还不错,但过没多久外面竟然下起大雨。
The hotel said that travelers can enjoy the afternoon tea in a French restaurant, and stone walls look likes you were in Europe. There are a stove and some skiing tools next to the counter. The weather is really unstable on the mountain. It was sunny when we checked in the room, but it rains suddenly. Don’t forget to bring your umbrella.
入房手续办妥之后,就来到今晚的房间喽~
房间的空间蛮宽敞的而且设备都很齐全,算是打扫得很干净喽!!!
Let me show the room for you, it’s very spacious and clean. All the utensils and facilities are complete.

房间里也有壁炉天气冷的时候可以使用,窗外的景色很舒服唷,一览无遗的,还可以看到民宿另一栋的Villa建筑。
You can use the stove when you feel cold in the room. The view from the balcony is beautiful, you can appreciate another European hostel when you stand on the balcony.

住宿项目很丰盛是有包含下午茶、早餐和晚餐,所以可以不用担心还要去外面找餐厅,餐点提供的还不错吃~~
The promotion including:afternoon tea, breakfast, and dinner. It’s really tasty and convenience for you.  

电话:(049)2803990
地址:台湾南投县仁爱乡大同村定远新村 24–1 号
网站:http://www.prl.com.tw/home.htm

TEL:886(49)2803990
ADD:No. 24-1, Ding-Yuan New Hamlet, Da-Tong Village, Ren-Ai Township, Nantou County, Taiwan
WEB:http://www.prl.com.tw/E-home.htm

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-8-2017 12:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
好美哦!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 08:12 AM , Processed in 0.056489 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.