佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1360|回复: 9

MAXIS FIBRE换去UNIFI, MAXIS工作人打电话告诉我(可以给我一個月**30Mbps *RM 109)

[复制链接]
发表于 6-12-2017 05:53 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在 9/11/2017 MAXIS FIBRE换去UNIFI, MAXIS工作人在 6/12/2017 打电话告诉我(可以给我一個月*30Mbps *RM 109)。

MAXIS FIBRE 舊用戶有试过这样吗?各位大大给点意见。谢谢。

我用了Maxis Fibre四年多,一個月RM148有10Mbps。
我在 3/11/2017 FB看到unifi 一個月 *RM139 可以有*30Mbps的配套*促銷 2年。
我还没换去UNIFI时,我也有打电话maxis 123,可是MAXIS工作人告诉我…一個月*30Mbps *RM 179。
我就从MAXIS FIBRE换去UNIFI。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 收起 理由
sam2323 + 3

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-12-2017 06:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
30mbps 才RM109,,

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-12-2017 06:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
MAXIS又来~就是这样不公平 搞到上次那件事 闹到热烘烘
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-12-2017 11:10 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
maxis也想办法抢客户
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-12-2017 10:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
你要問清楚這個是permanent的還是contract period而已...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-12-2017 01:51 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alvin6039 于 9-12-2017 07:03 PM 编辑

我也觉得maxis在捉客户心态

RM109 *30Mbps的配套*是要合约2年
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 8-12-2017 10:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
拿咯,你都用maxis这样久了。。。 RM109很值得。。 我最近也是刚刚register maxis fiber..等着contractor来装 RM119 30Mbps...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-12-2017 10:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
都换了,现在有两年合约要potong也不能了吧  
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-12-2017 12:03 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我用着TIME 100mb RM149
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2018 08:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
I believe Maxis fiasco is still very arrogant and never learn from the unfair treating lesson in the year of 2016.

Few days ago, I just noticed that Maxis is offering the home broadband promotion 30Mbps with RM139. Any customer signing a contract will entitle the below extra new products and services.
- A free better quality Wifi router (black color) vs the older one is (black & white color)
- A free DECT phone
- Unlimited voice call to ALL fixed and mobile networks
- Unlimited iflix access
- Maxpert consultation

Currently, I need to pay the exact amount every month but then only have the 10Mbps speed with NO extra services and better quality product benefits. Therefore, I did chat with the Maxis Customer Service (CS) to check and confirm whether I am entitled for this promotion, since my home broadband service the contract has yet been ended (had already paid for a year, another one year contract remaining). The CS replied with a positive feedback said "CAN" and advised me to visit any Maxis service centre for the upgrading.

Today, when I reached at the Maxis CS centre to request for the upgrade, I was being told that I can only upgrade to 30Mbps with having only the unlimited voice call and iflix access. I am
- Not allowed to replace a better quality wifi router
- No free DECT phone.
However, the current contract will still need to revise and re-bond for 24 months.

It then immediately popped up in my mind, I feel like again Maxis is shamelessly to discriminate and treat the existing customer unfairly. Maxis is so cunning to practice a double standard for 2 group of users that having similar services.
- The existing end user is not being notified for the upgrade.  There is no received of promotion notification, letter, SMS and email to inform the existing end user for the upgrade. Base on each existing end user self awareness to request for the upgrade.  If the end user did not aware of this upgrade he/she will have to continue paying more (RM139) with less services (10Mbps speed only) and without having the new hardware product benefits until the end of contract period.
- However, if the existing customer does go for the upgrade, he/she will be treated unfairly versus to the new contract signing user. His/Her upgrade is ONLY entitled for services upgrade, new hardware product benefits are not entitled.
- I then questioned Maxis CS, since the existing customer is ONLY allowed for the services upgrade, then why must to renew the existing contract to another 24 months, indeed Maxis should continue execute the remaining months. I then reemphasized if you are insisted to bond the contract for another 24 months then as a customer we should also entitle the new hardware benefits such as the wifi router and DECT phone. The CS replied “NO” it is only for new contract customer. For the existing customer the only way to entitle the hardware is to terminate the current contract with paying the RM500 penalty and then resigning a new contract. Then I answered to the Maxis CS as I had already paid for a year (RM139 x 12) is more than enough to cover the RM500 and don’t forget you are going to renew the contract again for another 24 months. You know what is the Maxis CS reply? This is our T&C during you signing up the contract…….to me this way of arrogant answering seem like they are licensing gangster to operate the business in Malaysia.
- I then continue question the Maxis CS, since Maxis is offering the exact same services to new and existing customer, why the existing customer is being treated so unfairly? The CS is speechless and can’t answer me directly. After that, the CS just redirected me to approach the marketing team and suggested me to write email to Maxis.

From the above incident, I can conclude that Maxis such a big corporation, the CS is so unwell trained and acted unprofessionally, also Maxis marketing strategy has no business etiquette that treating the existing customer no value to them, therefore all of us are being treated unfairly versus to the new customer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 02:52 AM , Processed in 0.060599 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.