驾BMW却只打十块钱的油,还要这样欺骗老人家,妈的,有报应的臭王八。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 12:23 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
alienwong 发表于 17-4-2018 12:10 PM
如果我只要打10块的油,我也会说10 BUGS(十块)。

要人家弄错打满油只有一个方法,就是FUEL TEN(和FULL TANK谐音)

再加上他会PARK在"不能停车"的地方,这人的"大方"程度,日月可鉴~~~

按照车主的讲法, 他是以华语跟添油员说的。 而且加油后当天他就把车交给车行。添油员没有证实"fuel ten"这说法, 我们也不知道车子交给车行后由谁开(很可能不是车主)。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 12:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
为何不要把油吸出来?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 17-4-2018 12:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 17-4-2018 12:49 PM 编辑

我在找,究竟是谁说“fuel ten”的?
揭发网民的facebook文章已经删了(为何删掉?),以下是Kelly Yeo的原文,没有“fuel ten”:

Dear Caltex,

I earlier witnessed an incident at Caltex Tampines Ave 8 @2pm on 14 April and it filled me with such indignation that it prompted me to write this to you, hoping that you could help alleviate the financial obligation of your employee and implement appropriate measures to handle the incident as follows.

While processing payment at the Cashier counter, the customer (picture uploaded herewith) and driver of BMW vehicle SLTXXXXG, claimed that your pump attendant had mistakenly refilled a full tank of petrol costing about $135 for his vehicle instead of the $10 petrol that he had instructed at Pump 7. He refused to pay the full amount and insisted to pay only $10 for the full tank.

The pump attendant probably in his early 60s, was subsequently summoned to the Cashier counter to verify. He explained that he had heard that it was a full tank refill but the customer immediately rebutted it. What happened next astonished me. Instead of creating a scene by engaging in an argument with the customer, the elderly pump attendant calmly informed the Cashier to let the customer pay $10 and he would personally absorb the rest of the cost. As a result, the customer walked away smugly paying a mere $10 payment for a full tank of petrol for his BMW Series 5 vehicle.

Whilst I was impressed with the collected composure and professional customer service that both your Cashier and pump attendant had displayed throughout the incident, I am deeply disturbed that the customer had capitalized on the opportunity to make the elderly pump attendant pay for the supposedly oversight. The customer could have responded gentlemanly and be gracious to forgive by paying for the petrol since his vehicle would need to consume it anyway. Alternatively, he could have paid for a partial amount instead of making the elderly pump attendant bear the full $125. Unfortunately, this was not so.

I have done some online research and noticed that the remuneration of a pump attendant averages about $1600/mth in Singapore. $125 means a significant 8% of his meagre salary. Would Caltex consider waiving this amount or allowing the pump attendant to pay at cost?

Also, assuming it was entirely the pump attendant’s oversight, under such circumstances, perhaps the Cashier could have proposed to the customer to pay for a partial amount instead of allowing the elderly pump attendant bear full monetary responsibility?

Alternatively, for proof of evidence, perhaps Caltex can install CCTVs equipped with audio recording of drivers’ instructions to the pump attendants at each pump? What are Caltex’s existing guidelines and policies to handle such situation? I am concerned that if no effective standard operating systems are defined, such practices of having pump attendants to bear the price discrepancies can lead to abuse. Imagine if one uses this approach on each petrol station in Singapore every few days, it is tantamount to one walking away striking lottery frequently and the accumulated value will be very substantial!

If you need more information, please feel free to PM me. You may also get a full account of the story and verify it by asking the Cashier involved and the pump attendant (a dark skinned Chinese uncle whose name is 2 characters and has a Ba or Ka in his name.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
这新闻报导有说:

China Press reported that the attendant heard the customer asking for a "full tank", but the customer insisted that he said "fuel ten"

• According to the report, netizens revealed that this wasn't the first time the customer had used the same tactic at petrol kiosks to get full tanks of petrol for SGD10.

One netizen wrote that he had seen the customer using the same trick at other petrol kiosks, while another netizen alleged that the customer has been paying only SGD10 for petrol by making "fuel ten" sound like "full tank".

看来,fuel ten是误传的,某人添油添醋,让我们都当真

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-4-2018 12:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 17-4-2018 12:53 PM 编辑

很可能,车主就是假新闻的受害者。

一些人以为躲在键盘后面,就能说些假讯息,完全不用负责任。
(我一开始也以为车主是故意说“fuel ten”,完全没查证出处。)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 01:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是本地的好,给多少钱,打多少油。
你掰什么印度话日本话也掰不到。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 01:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
有人跳出来说这人是惯犯
而且前言不对后语,一开始说跟朋友借的车要还人
过后说要卖了才打个10块
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 01:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
奇怪一样东西,如果车主要打full tank的话,通常一定要给一个RM50或以上后才可以打油的。。不然是不可以的。。
这也有可能是那个油站的老伯自己搞错了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 05:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 17-4-2018 05:18 PM 编辑
TamashiiHeroes 发表于 17-4-2018 01:34 PM
有人跳出来说这人是惯犯
而且前言不对后语,一开始说跟朋友借的车要还人
过后说要卖了才打个10块

那些评论应该都是假的。(惯犯,fuel ten等)

车子当天就卖了。

所以车主讲的话比较合理。(没有人会因为逼添油员付钱,怕被网搜,就当天立刻卖车
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
patrickchin 发表于 17-4-2018 01:41 PM
奇怪一样东西,如果车主要打full tank的话,通常一定要给一个RM50或以上后才可以打油的。。不然是不可以的。。
这也有可能是那个油站的老伯自己搞错了。。

在新加坡打油,跟大马的程序不一样。

如果有卡的话,就在油管那里自己刷卡自己打油。大多数时候是司机告诉添油员自己要打多少油,然后进去counter等付钱。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 06:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
kcchiew 发表于 17-4-2018 05:14 PM
在新加坡打油,跟大马的程序不一样。

如果有卡的话,就在油管那里自己刷卡自己打油。大多数时候是司机告诉添油员自己要打多少油,然后进去counter等付钱。

哦。。原来。。这件事是在新加坡发生的吗? 我还以为是在马来西亚这里的。。。
因为这里的肯定要收钱先,如果你说要打full tank。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2018 08:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
kcchiew 发表于 17-4-2018 05:12 PM
那些评论应该都是假的。(惯犯,fuel ten等)

车子当天就卖了。

所以车主讲的话比较合理。(没有人会因为逼添油员付钱,怕被网搜,就当天立刻卖车)

我也是一样,一开始以为那个FUEL TEN是真的假消息真的害人不浅!

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 5-5-2024 07:34 AM , Processed in 0.051247 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.