【诚招】JAVA DEVELOPER RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 【Subang Jaya】

[复制链接]
发表于 8-10-2018 04:36 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 DaniellyLui 于 8-10-2018 04:45 PM 编辑

We've open positions for :

【JAVA DEVELOPER】

Covering:
• To develop and maintain software programs:-
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
• Participate in consultation with Development Leads in estimating effort for work assigned.
• Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.

If you are :
• possess a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 years and above of working experience in a commercial software development environment.
• have experience and working knowledge in one of the following would be an advantage:-
- Creating Mobility Application, Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Spring 4 and above- MYSQL- Linux (Usage and Administration)
- docker
- JBoss or Tomcat Application Server

Skillset of :
• Java Engineering & Design
• Shows architecture decision making skills
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Use of refactoring
• Automated unit testing (JUnit)

Apply now and send in your resume to:
danielly.lui@cavemangroup.com.my

Recruit Java Developer.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-11-2018 09:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
想请问有请新手(technical support差不多三年经验)吗?
谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-9-2022 12:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
I think that the profession of a developer is in great demand. Despite the fact that there are already many ready-made solutions that can be used for business.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2022 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
In fact, ready-made solutions are not always a guarantee of a good result. In general, I believe that there is nothing better than custom ecommerce software development, as this is an opportunity to get the perfect product that will solve the specific problems of your business. In general, custom products always seem to me to be more winning solutions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-9-2022 08:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Ready-made business solutions are often successful and convenient, so it makes sense to consider some of them for work, for example, Salesforce CRM. In general, I learned about it here https://www.pandadoc.com/blog/ho ... uote-in-salesforce/, so if you are thinking about how to improve the company's work and streamline the workflow, then it will be a great option.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-11-2022 02:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
Finding a site with vacancies is now not a problem at all. There are a lot of cool options where you can find really good jobs pretty quickly. I can recommend this site with job openings. Moreover, I see the advantage of these vacancies in that there is the possibility of further relocation with the support of the company which will greatly facilitate this complex process.
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 05:06 PM , Processed in 0.069460 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.