ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 45|回复: 0

这个人有问题??? rf

[复制链接]
发表于 14-11-2018 02:08 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Loading FB Video...

"这个人有问题“ - Dad
Happened on 19/3/2018 @ 1715
Basically, the guy who jumped out onto the middle of the road as if the road is his grandfather's road was involved in a road accident, as so it appears. My dad was the 4th car behind what happened. The guy jumped out and blocked my father's way, asking my father to reverse back into the side lane and get out of the car. Obviously, not being involved in the accident, my dad refused to get out especially since it was raining and he still had to continue working until late evening. Furthermore, my dad had a customer in the car that was rushing to the office for a meeting. Well, guess that didn't work out, the guy continued blocking the way which left my dad no other choice but to step out into the rain. Turns out, the guy wanted my dad to provide this video footage to serve as "evidence" which he thought would help him. As you can see, there's absolutely nothing in this video that can help that guy in any way possible. That was also what my dad told that guy, but whatever my dad said fell on deaf ears and the guy continued to ramble on, and even threatened my dad and took photo of my dad and the car plate number.
Sooo, here's the footage, I guess, lol

坏孩子:当然素no comment。。。。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 9-5-2024 05:16 PM , Processed in 0.057021 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.