注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: RFS

【举世无双 @ 枪手大帝--阿瑟纳·温格】

[复制链接]
发表于 29-9-2011 01:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 winter_685 于 29-9-2011 01:52 PM 编辑

阿森纳教父15年不倒!让位安切洛蒂?他只仰望弗格森

阿森纳(微博)2-1战胜希腊劲旅奥林匹亚科斯,取得主场4连胜,也为遭到欧足联禁赛、无法临场指挥的主教练温格献上了一份厚礼——这场比赛,这一天,恰逢温格入主阿森纳15周年纪念!

1996年8月,前任阿森纳主帅布鲁斯-里奥奇遭到解雇,时任法国足协技术主管的名帅霍利尔,向时任阿森纳副主席的大卫-戴恩,推荐了一位当时还在日本J联赛执教名古屋八鲸队的47岁法国人。1996年9月28日,这位名叫阿尔塞纳-温格的法国人在海布里球场正式亮相,由此掀开了阿森纳队史的新篇章。

从日本联赛转战英超,温格的能力在上任伊始备受质疑,《标准晚报》打出的欢迎辞表达了很多人心中的疑窦:“阿尔塞纳是谁?”;但很快,温格就用出色的战绩回应了质疑!温格执教的首个赛季,阿森纳就获得了英超第3名;温格执教的第一个完整赛季(1997/98赛季),阿森纳更是捧得了英超、足总杯的双冠王!15年来,温格率领阿森纳共赢得了3座英超联赛冠军、4座足总杯冠军、4座社区盾冠军;而且,温格的阿森纳还曾经以华丽的踢法创下了49场不败的英格兰顶级联赛历史纪录,迄今无人可以超越。

更为难能可贵的是,温格是在财政状况相对拮据的情况下创造这般丰功伟绩的!即便是亨利、博格坎普、范佩西那样的巨星,温格签下他们所花费的转会费也只是1050万英镑、750万英镑、275万英镑。可以说,是温格的精打细算,为阿森纳俱乐部赚来了一座崭新的球场——酋长球场!在这个意义上,温格甚至比战绩彪炳但“成本”高昂的切尔西(微博)前主帅穆里尼奥更为难得!这位有着“教授”美誉的经济学博士,代表着一种足球哲学,一种可持续发展的运作模式,并且,他几乎将这种哲学、这种模式发挥到了极致!

眼下,温格正面临空前的危机。但正如宿敌曼联(微博)的传奇队长加里-内维尔不久之前在《每日邮报》的专栏上所写的:“我并不认为温格已经到了穷途末路;我相信,他是适合阿森纳的主教练。有没有其他教练,能够从那些球员身上萃取出更多的精华?有没有其他教练,能够引领那么多的年轻球员达到顶级水准?有没有其他教练,能够仅仅花费如此少的金钱,就创建出那么伟大的一支球队?答案是,除了温格之外,只有一个人曾经在英超做到过。那些把矛头对准温格的球迷们,有时候,你不得不慎重地想一想,你盼望得到的,究竟是什么?

是的,在英超历史上,温格需要仰望,只有弗格森一人!正如阿森纳前副主席大卫-戴恩所说:“在温格的带领下,阿森纳曾经历过非常美妙的时光,我们完全有理由期待,枪手能重现辉煌。不少人在议论,‘温格是不是要下课了?’说出这样的话是非常危险的,炒掉一个人当然很简单,可是然后呢?”

近段时间,有不少媒体造势,宣称温格在阿森纳时日无多,安切洛蒂将要接任。面对媒体的炒作,温格淡定地说道:“你们媒体总想把我赶走,而我总想留下来,为阿森纳尽职尽责。所以,从这个意义上说,我们都很有恒心。”而俱乐部CEO加兹迪斯也出面力挺:“温格不会离开俱乐部,俱乐部绝没有把他赶走的意思,那全都是无中生有。我们的决定并非出于感情因素,而是考虑到俱乐部正确的发展道路。我们的主帅致力于让球队取得长期的成功,这是足球世界中最难做到的事情。”

“当无人理解我的时候,当我事事犯错的时候,你给予我希望和安慰,你给予我坚持下去的力量。你总是在那儿,施我以援手,那就是奇迹,你的奇迹。”这是阿森纳每次主场比赛之前的固定曲目——“猫王”埃尔维斯-普雷斯利的《你的奇迹》(the wonder of you)中的歌词。在温格最困难的时候,阿森纳绝大多数的球员和球迷,都用自己的实际行动,用奋力的拼搏和满怀爱意的加油声,给予这位阿森纳教父“坚持下去的力量”。

虽然在赛季伊始遭遇了惨败,但在9月份的多线征程中,阿森纳取得了4胜1平1负的不俗战绩。相信,在枪手将士众志成城的共同努力下,在全球枪迷不离不弃的坚定支持下,温格的阿森纳定能走出低谷,重塑辉煌!

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-10-2011 09:30 AM | 显示全部楼层

15年前的今天,是教授來到兵工廠的第一天。

官網新聞:http://0rz.tw/2nIGf

Wenger - My vision has always been the same

By Joe Brewin

教授:我的願景始終如一

He may well have been in the Arsenal hot seat for 15 years but Arsène Wenger insists his vision for the Club is no different to the day he arrived.

雖然教授已經來到兵工廠15年了,但教授的目標跟他來到兵工廠的那天並沒有不同。

The Frenchman celebrated another milestone in charge of the Gunners on Friday ahead of this weekend's crucial North London derby against Tottenham.

我們的法國人在週五慶祝了這個15週年的里程碑,並提前談到週末的北倫敦德比。

A lot has changed in the game since Wenger's arrival in 1996 but to him the goal has always been the same – to make Arsenal great.

自從1996年教授來到兵工廠後,帶來了許多改變但對他來說,目標一直都是一樣的:讓兵工廠棒棒!

"The vision is to make this Club the best in the world, it is as simple as that,」 he said.

「It is to carry through the values we thinkare important in the game.

「我的願景就是讓兵工廠變成世界上最棒的俱樂部,就是那麼簡單。」

「在比賽中貫徹我們的理念是非常重要的」

「I'm very proud of the values I defend in the gameand we will try to continue to do that."

「我對我在比賽中所堅持的理念感到非常驕傲,而且我們也會一直維持下去。」

So does Wenger believe he can still achieve that?

教授仍然相信他可以達成這個目標嘛?

"In my life I hope I will, he replied.

「You may say to me I have to live very long, I don't know.

「在我有生之年,我希望我可以達成。」他回答

「我不曉得,你可能會說,那我得要活得夠久囉。」

「I want to try to give my best because only the best is acceptable and if I don't manage to do it I am very sad like when we had a bad start to the season.

「我盡可能的做到最好,因為只有最好是可以被接受的,如果我沒辦法做到,那我就會難過得像我們有個不好的開季一樣。」

「It is uncomfortable but we keep going."

「這非常的難過,但我們一直不斷的努力。」

官網新聞:http://0rz.tw/Ndo7N

『I've been very lucky to spend 15 years here'

By Joe Brewin

「我非常幸運可以在這裡渡過15年」

Arsène Wenger believes he has been 「very lucky」to have spent the last 15 years in charge of Arsenal.

教授相信他自己「非常的幸運」在過去的15年可以執教兵工廠。

Last week the Frenchman conceded he was not one for anniversary celebrations but ahead of the North London derby he took time to briefly reflect on his Gunners career so far.

上禮拜法國人表示他並不是週年慶祝的一環(應該是指125週年慶吧?)但在談到週末的北倫敦德比前,教授花了點時間簡單的談了一下他到目前為止的槍手生涯。

「First of all I think I have been very lucky to spend 15 years at this Club, that's how I really feel,」 said Wenger.

「For the rest I live in the present and the future so I hate to look back.

「首先,我想我真的非常幸運可以在這間俱樂部渡過15個年頭,我是真的這樣覺得。」教授如是說

「為了現在的生活和未來,我真的很討厭回頭看過去。」

「I use the history to improve, that's what I want to do. I am grateful and lucky to have spent so much time at this Club and I will try to do my best in the next game.」

「我藉著歷史的借鏡來改善,這是我想做的,我很感謝並覺得很幸運可以花這麼多時間在這間俱樂部上。我絕對會在下一場比賽盡我可以得做到最好。」

Wenger has overseen a major transition since arriving at the Club in 1996, transforming the Gunners into one of the major forces in English football.

But despite four FA Cups and three Premier League titles Wenger says he had no idea how long he would last in the job.

教授自從1996年來到兵工廠後,帶來了很多重大的改變,他將兵工廠變成英格蘭最重要的俱樂部之一。

但,儘管教授帶領我們拿到了4個足總盃、3個英超冠軍。教授還是說,他不曉得可以再執教兵工廠多久。

"One week, two weeks if I was lucky,」 he joked.

「I didn't know. I was in exactly the same frame of mind as I am now.

「如果我幸運的話,再一、兩個禮拜吧」他開玩笑的說

「我真的不知道,我是很表裡如一的」

I try to do well and see if it works or not, see if I'm rejected or not, if I can win or not.

It's like any manager when you go in somewhere."

「我試著最到最好,看看我是否能成功,或是我拒絕與否,還是我能贏或不能。

這對在世界上每個角落的教練來說都是一樣的。」

教授,再來個15年吧!

附上一張教授戲水圖

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-10-2011 06:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
【官方网】温格:我还想再干15年

温格说他准备好再阿森纳再干15年,只要俱乐部愿意要他。

这位法国人在1996年来到北伦敦时还默默无闻。15年过去了,他成为阿森纳历史上最成功的主帅。

温格在10月就年满62,他的球队在本赛季遭遇到一个艰苦的开局,但是他很乐意继续前进。

“我期待着(未来5年、10年、15年),”他说。“但是这首先取决于我的俱乐部。他们想要我留下吗?”

“其次,这取决于我的健康,因为这是到我这个岁数的人必须要考虑的一件事。要赢得足球比赛需要很多能量。”

温格的阿森纳在过去14年来没有跌落过前4,连续参加了欧冠正赛。然而,他们连续6个赛季没有夺冠成为报纸关注的焦点。主帅继续着他的追寻,但是他的策略依然是长期的。

“我非常怀念夺冠的滋味,”温格说。“只有一个办法才能实现:去战斗并再次获胜。”

“但是我认为对于我们将这家俱乐部从一家一流俱乐部转变为一家具备灿烂的未来潜力和体现我们的足球价值的俱乐部是十分重要的。”

“而且我们还有自己的独特球风,我们在培养年轻人方面也独树一帜,给那些理应得到机会的人以机会。对于我,这是和这家俱乐部的历史同等重要的事。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-10-2011 09:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 winter_685 于 5-10-2011 10:20 AM 编辑

阿森纳总结温格15年数据 最佳主帅难敌残酷英超

10月1日是温格执教阿森纳15周年纪念日,阿森纳数据专家詹姆斯统计出了温格执教阿森纳15年的所有数据,无论是夺冠次数还是赢球场次或者比率,教授都堪称阿森纳史上最伟大的主教练,但詹姆斯更想强调的是,在过去无冠的6年中,现在备受质疑的温格执教水平并没有下降,只是英超的竞争加剧才让阿森纳不进则退。

温格是阿森纳史上执教时间最长和最成功的主教练,上周日输给热刺的比赛是温格执教阿森纳的第859场比赛,而在这859场比赛中,阿森纳赢下了其中的496 场,胜率为57.7%,总进球为1583个,平均每场比赛进球1.84个得失球差是770个。这意味着温格带领阿森纳取得的胜利场次比其他任何一任阿森纳主教练都多(事实上平局和输球场次也更多),他带领阿森纳夺冠的次数(包括社区盾11次)和胜率也比他的17个前任多,进球数更不在话下。

虽然在1996年年初就被任命,但因为当时还在执教名古屋鲸八,温格直到1996年10月1日才正式上任,并且在10月12日才指挥了阿森纳的第一场比赛 ——2-0客场击败布莱克本,温格在2年前就成为了阿森纳史上执教时间最长的主教练,超过了阿里森在跨越二战执教的13年,温格还是6个为阿森纳赢得联赛冠军的主教练之一,还是唯一一个为阿森纳夺得超过一次足总杯冠军的主帅,而阿森纳目前27个重大冠军总共由包括温格在内的7任主教练分享。

在胜率方面,温格57.7%的胜率超过了他所有前任,也是唯一一个在二战后胜率超过50%的阿森纳主教练,温格在执教阿森纳的第一个赛季就夺得双冠王,也成为首个夺得英格兰联赛冠军的海外教练,他在4年后的01/02赛季重复了这样的壮举,而那个赛季阿森纳的胜率还是温格执教阿森纳后最高的一年——65%。

值得一提的是,温格执教阿森纳胜率超过60%的前3个赛季,分别是97/98(61.1)、01/02(65)和03/04(64.4),但在2004年之后,阿森纳在胜率超过60%的赛季却无法再次如愿夺冠,分别是04/05(64.9)、07/08(62.1)和09/10(60),其中04/05赛季的胜率甚至比03/04不败赛季的胜率还要高,是温格执教时期胜率第二高的赛季,而07/08赛季的胜率也比97/98双冠赛季的要高,但却依然与冠军无缘。

有人认为,是酋长球场导致阿森纳过去6年无冠,但事实上温格在海布里(1996-2006)的胜率为70.6%,而酋长球场的胜率则为70.3%,相差无几,而酋长球场的场均进球率也更高(2.18vs海布里的 2.16),场均失球数也更少(0.68vs海布里的0.82),换言之,温格的执教水平在过去6年并没有下滑,酋长球场也并没有帮倒忙,只是穆里尼奥等名帅的加盟以及金元足球的入侵让英超的竞争更加激烈而已。

球员方面,温格一共使用过 170个球员,维埃拉上场次数最多,为402次,其中有26个仅为温格踢过一场球,只有19个为温格效力超过200场比赛,一共有87个球员为温格的球队进过球,超过总数的一半,最佳射手当然还是亨利,他以226球占到总共1583个进球中的14.3%,博格坎普、范佩西和皮雷分居2、3、4位,而前10 名射手的进球数在温格的阿森纳占53%。

在目前英格兰90支联赛球队现任主教练中,温格仅次于曼联的弗格森排在执教时间长的第二名,斯坦利主帅科尔曼则是另外一个执教同一间俱乐部超过10年的主教练,在这90名主教练中,只有8个执教目前俱乐部时间超过5年。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2011 02:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2011 03:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARSENE WENGER . BRING THE GLORY BACK TO ARSENAL
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-10-2011 04:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
【官方网】温格:我还想再干15年 <--可以都在Emirates 吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2011 11:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
教授,生日快乐
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 28-10-2011 10:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 winter_685 于 28-10-2011 03:45 PM 编辑

国王的演讲!

阿森纳(微博)主帅温格动了真情,他在俱乐部股东大会上作出了充满激情和鼓动力的演说,英国媒体称,在这一刻,教授变成了温斯顿-丘吉尔。

在昨天的股东大会上,股东们纷纷提出指责,并提出了一些要求,比如要求主席希尔伍德下台等,温格此时站了起来,作出了长达11分37秒的激动演说,教授称,拯救阿森纳只有一条路,那就是所有人都团结在一个信念之下,朝着既定方针努力。

“在你们当中,我可以看到很多不满和恐惧,我可以理解,因为我们生活在一个需要和持有更多资源的人竞争的世界。我们能与之竞争的方式就是变得聪明,而且需要团结,否则在足球世界中,你很难保持稳定。”

“在过去的15年,我们比世界上任何其他球队都稳定,这不是说我就不能被批评,我接受这是我工作的一部分,高层也被批评了,但我们必须展示出,我们是团结的,因为这是唯一在顶端生存的出路。我们保持团结,局面也会很艰难,但如果不团结,就根本没机会。”

“自给自足的模式,我们想要改变吗?我相信,我也愿意负全责,那就是我们可以以现有的方式去竞争,我听人说我们失去了两个世界级球员,我同意,我们过去失去过更多,但不要现在就评判我们买入的球员。”

“我认为他们是顶级的,他们准备好战斗了,我每天都看到他们,他们准备好了。在过去几场主场比赛的艰苦时期,球迷们依然非常棒,支持着球队,这是上赛季末所没有的。如果我们付出一切努力,团结一致,为每一项赛事的每一场比赛而奋战,到赛季末当我们回首,可以为自己的态度而骄傲,为自己的成就而骄傲。”

温格越说越激动:“我个人,愿意去扭转目前围绕着俱乐部的怀疑论,对我来说,这种论调太过分了,如果今天在这会上我能有所成就,那将是让你们相信我们,相信球队有实力,相信这支球队会战斗到底!如果你们帮助我们这样做,我相信我们将会有一个成功的赛季!”

在经历了赛季初的震荡后,阿森纳现在已经呈现出良好的势头,温格率领球队在各项赛事中取得了8战7胜1负的成绩,欧冠客场击败马赛更是令人振奋。本周末,阿森纳将在客场对阵切尔西(微博),教授和他的枪手们又将迎来一次挑战。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-11-2011 01:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
My friend Arsene was deeply hurt by criticism for poor start, says Hodgson

Roy Hodgson has revealed the depth of hurt Arsene Wenger would have felt over the criticism that came his way following Arsenal’s stuttering start to the season.
West Brom’s boss claims his friendship with his managerial colleague stretches two decades and says that the brickbats which were flung in his direction were unfair.
'It’s a major mistake to think that people have reached certain positions and achieved enormous things in the game and that they suddenly become immune to criticism,' said Hodgson.

'Far from it. We all know that staying at the top is the hardest part of the job.
'But here we are talking about a man who has reached the very apex of European football and he’s stayed there year after year.
'There’s no doubt in my mind that the criticism hurt him. A lot of it would have been very unfair.
'I’m sure Arsene view it from the perspective that although Arsenal had a bad start it’s not really the criticism you get in September that counts, it’s the criticism in May.

'He wouldn’t have liked it though. No-one does.
'Some people make a better show of hiding their feelings but most proud men in their private moments admit they don’t like it.
'That’s why we all work bloody hard to avoid it by doing a good job to keep the criticism at bay.'
教授,我们支持你
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2011 04:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
很感慨!!
感谢教授为阿森纳带来的一切一切
期待更多....欧冠!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2011 02:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
Arsene Wenger: This may be my last season at Arsenal...

Arsene Wenger has revealed that he will consider his future as Arsenal manager at the end of the season if he feels he is no longer able to get the best out of his team.
Wenger, whose side continued their impressive run with a fifth successive Premier League win, 2-1 at Norwich on Saturday, has two years left on his contract at the Emirates.

But he has now admitted that the summer departures to Barcelona and Manchester City of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri, which ripped the heart out his young team, were 'painful' and had ruined his long-cherished project of building a title-winning team from players developed within the club.

And he conceded that he is prepared to question whether he is the man to take Arsenal forward. Wenger said: 'The only reason I would not respect my contract to the end would be if I feel I am not good enough to do the job any more. So I will wait until the end of the season and see then if I have managed to get the most out of the team.
'I am certainly not going to say that I will quit if we don't finish in the top four in the Premier League. But after 15 years at Arsenal I have to analyse the situation in an honest, completely objective way. But I think every manager would say the same thing.'
Wenger was responding to questions about a frank interview he had given to the French sports newspaper L'Equipe, in which he appeared to question his future at the club he has managed since 1996 with unprecedented success.
The 62-year-old Frenchman was reported to have said: 'I won't be there [at Arsenal] in 15 years. Will I be there next season? We will look at things at the end of this season. I still have two years on my contract after that.

Changing of the guard: Wenger has been hurt by the loss of stars he has nurtured, such as Cesc Fabregas
'This is a new cycle. When we left Highbury I looked to the long term with a young team. It didn't work and we are building again. For me, we're now talking short term, it's obvious. But whether it's with me or someone else, it changes nothing. My successor needs foundations on which he can be successful.
'It's true that last season was the toughest I've had at Arsenal … What is hard is the feeling that something is finishing. For the first time, I lost young players who were reaching maturity.
'That was tough for me. It's painful to lose key men you've invested a lot in.'
Commenting on the interview on Saturday, Wenger added: 'I am completely committed to Arsenal. It is the club of my life. I have a contract here and I will honour it. The story in L'Equipe is something I did about two weeks ago and it is nothing really.
'The journalist involved just asked me if there was any way that I would ever leave Arsenal and I said the only way I would ever leave is if I was not achieving what is expected of me. But I love the club and I think I have always shown my total commitment to it. I would expect to respect my Arsenal contract to the end even if some people are questioning what I do.'
Wenger's friends concede that he was shaken by the events of the summer when Nasri and Fabregas quit the club, despite the manager believing he could persuade at least one of them to stay.
It was this as well as an unwillingness to compromise Arsenal's negotiating positions which led Wenger to delay signing replacements, such as Santi Carzola, who moved to Malaga instead of Arsenal, and Juan Mata, who eventually joined Chelsea.

Arsenal's team morale was also clearly affected by the Fabregas and Nasri departures as the club slumped to an 8-2 defeat at Manchester United and lost 4-3 in a calamitous display at Blackburn.
But they have since recovered and moved to sixth place in the table. Wenger was full of praise on Saturday for his Dutch striker Robin van Persie, whose two goals against Norwich took his 2011 Premier League goals tally to an incredible 31.
Wenger said: 'His form at the moment is exceptional. He is certainly one of the best strikers in the world at present and he always makes the right decision in a fraction of a second. He is also very left-footed but he scored his second goal here with a wonderful chip with his right foot.
'He is 28 now and hopefully he will stay here for the rest of his career. I will certainly do my utmost to keep him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2011 01:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
【天空体育】温格称“忠诚于”阿森纳 坦露对枪手的热爱

阿森纳主教练阿尔塞纳·温格已平息了有关他赛季结束后离开俱乐部的揣测。

在接受周六版队报杂志的采访时,温格表示他将“在赛季结束后评估个人去留”,导致了人们揣测他可能在明年夏天离开埃米尔球场。

不过在本周六阿森纳以2-1客场逆转取胜诺维奇之后,温格对其言论作了澄清并坚持他“完全忠诚于”北伦敦俱乐部。

法国人笑着告诉天空体育说:“这是我生命中的俱乐部,我忠于我的合同。”

“我(与队报杂志)是有一个访谈,期间我被问及(这个赛季)如果我干得不好时我会做什么,对此我回答说只有在我带队的成绩远低于俱乐部的预期时,我会考虑(我的未来去留)。”

“但我个人来说,我一直是忠实承诺于俱乐部。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2011 01:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
【官方网】温格:我对俱乐部的爱毫无保留

温格再一次强调了对阿森纳俱乐部的态度:“这是我生命中唯一的俱乐部”。

温格不得不澄清一些周日报纸关于自己未来的不实传言。

“我只想说这是我生命中的俱乐部。”在21战胜诺维奇的比赛后接受采访时,温格说道:“我会一直履行合同,只要我能让球队感到荣耀,而我会离开阿森纳的唯一可能就是我不能为俱乐部做得足够好了。”

“你不能仅仅说你喜欢俱乐部就一直待在这儿,这才是我想说的。”

“我不是在暗示我会离开阿森纳。我对阿森纳的爱毫无保留。我会离开的唯一可能就是我不能做得足够好了。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-12-2011 02:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
这张很得意下。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2012 08:20 PM | 显示全部楼层

球队队员,球迷都很消极。
希望快速调整和解决队长转会问题,留和离开?希望留,但是他不想留。。
买有远射才能和防御能力好中场球员来解决防御问题。
防御作好,冠军到来。。
加油,教授!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 7-7-2012 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
只要他还留下,不管谁离开,还是会支持枪手的,希望他不会被队长出走影响太大。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2012 02:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
永远支持 wenger。
都在靠他苦苦支撑。

另外, 希望 他可以更爱arsenal 多一点,
去勾结 卖油佬, 踢走长年关水喉的董事会。
足球世界可是 卖油佬的天下。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-2-2013 08:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
‘We were close to making one more signing’

Press conference
Wenger on Nacho Monreal and the Stoke City game

Get Arsenal Player
By Rob Kelly

Arsène Wenger says he was close to signing another player before the transfer window closed on Thursday night.

The Arsenal manager had been linked with a host of names, and managed to complete a deal for Malaga and Spain left back Nacho Monreal.

The Frenchman is confident in the depth of his squad, but had hoped to make a further addition ahead of the run-in to the season.

“We were close to one more signature,” Wenger said. “It did not happen because of the desire of the clubs to sell or not sell. It is only linked with that.

“It was not a money problem, it was more a desire from other clubs to keep their players.

“I believe that we have top quality in our squad and that is what we want to show until the end of the season.

“We have some aspects of our game that we need to improve and how active we will be in the market in the summer will be decided by how well we do now until the end of the season.”

Wenger was surprised that, despite predictions of a quiet transfer window, around £120 million was spent by Premier League clubs alone.

“I agree football looks to be an exception to society - for how long?” he said. “I am always tempted to say it cannot last much longer, but I must honestly confess I am always wrong on that front! But it is like that.”