小丑女在新的预告片好可爱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-4-2016 11:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
几时上映?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-4-2016 10:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
在华纳的反英雄大片《自杀小队》(Suicide Squad)中,曾凭借《达拉斯买家俱乐部》(The Dallas Buyers Club)获得奥斯卡最佳男配角的杰瑞德-莱托扮演“小丑”,近日在CinemaCon电影产业大会上,杰瑞德-莱托也自曝曾多次恶搞《自杀小队》的搭档们,他觉得这就是“小丑”的做派。

“我做了很多事情来给他们制造‘惊喜"。”杰瑞德-莱托得意的透露,他曾将用过的避孕套和性用具当礼物送给搭档们,对于这种没有极限的恶搞,莱托也调侃称:“‘小丑"就是这样一个人,他不会尊重别人的私人空间,做事也没有底线。”

除此以外,杰瑞德-莱托还曾在玛格特-罗比生日时,送给对方一只活老鼠,另外他还将一头死猪送给剧组。对于杰瑞德-莱托的这种恶搞,玛格特-罗比也是哭笑不得:“在很多情况下,我们都不知道杰瑞德会玩出什么花样。”

此前曾有多家媒体报道称,为了真正融入“小丑”的精神世界,杰瑞德-莱托在多伦多拍摄《自杀小队》时,完全将自己隔离在剧组之外。去年10月,威尔-史密斯就曾说过,除了拍戏过程中,他和莱托私人没有任何交流。

在这次的CinemaCon电影产业大会上,威尔-史密斯也对杰瑞德-莱托的敬业精神赞不绝口:“他完全为自己定下了‘小丑"的基调,他不是在扮演这个角色,而是在非常努力的100%成为这个角色。”

《自杀小队》将于今年8月5日上映。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harley Quinn's Jester Suit Easter Egg Spotted In Suicide Squad Trailer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of these so-called villains are villains that Batman has had some history with and caught and brought into Arkham Prison. So whether it comes before or after I'm not sure, but I do know he has captured us all and imprisoned in Arkham, so we've all got a gripe to bear against the ol' Bat.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-4-2016 10:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Rumor: Suicide Squad To Have More Batman Than Expected

On Heroic Insider, hosts Umberto Gonzalez and Daniel Alter go over a rumor via an unnamed source that his presence in the film is much more than just a cameo.

"The film tested recently,they had test screenings, and according to sources, check this out, there is a lot more Batman in the movie than they are letting on."

They mention that the lineup of Suicide Squad is basically a who's who of Batman villains, which would lend this theory some credence. We already know he's in the film, via footage that showed him on top of Jokers car, but if I had to guess, that won't be the only time we see him in the film.

Being that Ben Affleck's take on Batman was one of the main positive points of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, I doubt that Warner Bros. would miss an opportunity to utilize that to their benefit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-4-2016 01:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
Kal-El10 发表于 17-4-2016 10:32 PM
在华纳的反英雄大片《自杀小队》(Suicide Squad)中,曾凭借《达拉斯买家俱乐部》(The Dallas Buyers Club)获得奥斯卡最佳男配角的杰瑞德-莱托扮演“小丑”,近日在CinemaCon电影产业大会上,杰瑞德-莱托也自曝曾多次恶搞《自杀小队》的搭档们,他觉得这就是“小丑”的做派。

“我做了很多事情来给他们制造‘惊喜"。”杰瑞德-莱托得意的透露,他曾将用过的避孕套和性用具当礼物送给搭档们,对于这种没有极限的恶搞,莱托也调侃称:“‘小丑"就是这样一个人,他不会尊重别人的私人空间,做事也没有底线。”

除此以外,杰瑞德-莱托还曾在玛格特-罗比生日时,送给对方一只活老鼠,另外他还将一头死猪送给剧组。对于杰瑞德-莱托的这种恶搞,玛格特-罗比也是哭笑不得:“在很多情况下,我们都不知道杰瑞德会玩出什么花样。”

此前曾有多家媒体报道称,为了真正融入“小丑”的精神世界,杰瑞德-莱托在多伦多拍摄《自杀小队》时,完全将自己隔离在剧组之外。去年10月,威尔-史密斯就曾说过,除了拍戏过程中,他和莱托私人没有任何交流。

在这次的CinemaCon电影产业大会上,威尔-史密斯也对杰瑞德-莱托的敬业精神赞不绝口:“他完全为自己定下了‘小丑"的基调,他不是在扮演这个角色,而是在非常努力的100%成为这个角色。”

《自杀小队》将于今年8月5日上映。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harley Quinn's Jester Suit Easter Egg Spotted In Suicide Squad Trailer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of these so-called villains are villains that Batman has had some history with and caught and brought into Arkham Prison. So whether it comes before or after I'm not sure, but I do know he has captured us all and imprisoned in Arkham, so we've all got a gripe to bear against the ol' Bat.

真的有 harley 的 costume worr..
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-4-2016 08:07 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-4-2016 06:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
suicude squad里的坏人一开始都是被batman关进监狱的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2016 04:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
yk13 发表于 11-4-2016 07:48 PM
怎么小丑女的波有这么小吗?

她在华尔街之狼有性感的客串一下,演里奥的老婆
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-5-2016 05:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
《Suicide Squad》突擊試映反响不俗
Here’s the handful of tweets from some people who attended the movie (via ComicBook.com):

SO I JIST SAW AN EARLY SCREENING FOR SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!!!! IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING
— Lyssa (@GleekMoonwalker) May 20, 2016

I RECOMMEND EVERYONE GO SEE SUICIDE SQUAD IN AUGUST!!! IT IS A PLEASER! YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!!

Margot Robbie was just a perfect Harley Quinn my god. Just perfectly crazy.

#SuicideSquad was the best movie I've seen. Just insane. I was skeptical of Cara Delevingne acting but she was pretty good.
— Amara (@Inthebayy) May 20, 2016

Saw a free first screening of #SuicideSquad last night! The movie was #amazing! All the characters were played incredibly well! #Recommended
— Alexis Harrold (@AllRealLex) May 20, 2016

Saw Suicide Squad today! It met my expectations! Can't wait for the actual release! #SuicideSquad #earlyscreening

— ULTRA starkiller (@StarkillerUltra) May 20, 2016

got to watch an early screening of suicide squad and it was actually pretty great!
— nikongmer (@nikongmer) May 20, 2016

Just got out of a test screening for #SuicideSquad. THIS is the movie that shouldve launched the #DCEU. Perfection film making, breathtaking
— Arjun Lal (@ArjunFromTO) May 21, 2016

So last night, I watched an early screening of #SuicideSquad. 2 words, HARLEY QUINN. She's crazy good.
— Christine Guaio (@chribs001) May 21, 2016

突击试映就类似The Big Bang Theory s09e19 里Leonard & Horward, 观影的都是路人,评价会比较中肯,不过应该还是会有一点水分的

PS: BvS当时开的是粉丝场,所以评价会比较水;而CA3的是媒体场

PSS:听说Batman会出场大概15分钟,而且都是Flash back

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 收起 理由
鬼之水刃 + 3 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-10-2024 06:17 AM , Processed in 0.121130 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.