jyj的fans真给力!加油啊!我也很期待三只的出现。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-11-2011 11:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
jyj的fans真给力!加油啊!我也很期待三只的出现。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-12-2011 09:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
TVXQ FANS PARTY IN SINGAPORE Free Standing摇滚区 (Mosh Pit, Pen B)
1张急转让!
新币188,马币460 ! 有意者请联络 017-4707852!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-12-2011 04:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
很久没来这里。。
一进来还是首页就能看到了
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 5-12-2011 03:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
真怀念以前的日子。。。
不知道以后还有没有机会灌水抢楼呢。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-12-2011 12:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
大家~~~~~~~~~~~好
好久不见了hor????  
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-12-2011 01:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的~~~
好久不见了~~~
大家都好吗??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2011 11:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
JYJ or TVXQ, all of them is the best....................
想念他们在一起的日子。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-12-2011 09:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
祝男人们,姐妹们圣诞快乐。。。

Merry Christmas!

我们有缘再相见~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-12-2011 10:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
(T/N:  We typically do not change the flow and/or paragraphing of the articles and present it to you as is, but in the case of this article, it has been rearranged and paragraphs combined so as it make it easier to read and understand. Please note that we did not change any of the factual claims made by the reporter.  If you wish to read the original translation (done by one of our awesome friends ‘madokara’- none of us actually know Malay) as is, we will provide her original translation here for download.)

Park Yoochun’s income is RM31 million(US$10 million)
He’s only 25 years old but his achievements probably invites jealousy from those who are also chasing the dream of being an artist.
Park Yoochun is in the list of top 5 young celebrities who rake in a hefty income, earning RM31 million (US$10 million) a year, at once becoming an inspiration to many youths who seek  similar glory. Not just enjoying popularity in his own country, Yoochun is adored by Japanese fans as well. The explosion of his popularity allows him to receive between RM90,000 to RM100,000 for every appearance.
This level of comfort wasn’t achieved by Yoochun in the blink of an eye. He started out facing hardships, but he didn’t give in or allow fate to dictate his life. Born and raised in Seoul, Korea on 4 June 1986, his family migrated to Virginia, US when he was 13 years old. “The people around me thought that migrating to the US would change my life. They thought I was lucky. Thinking back to that moment makes me not want to go through it all over again. Our financial situation was tough, and it drove me to work hard,” he said. The harsh beginnings have a massive impact on this handsome youth, who’s fondly called “Micky” and “Yuchun” by his fans.
Nevertheless, everything changed in 2003 when SM Entertainment held auditions in the US and Yoochun was picked in that session. With four other members, he joined TVXQ and enjoyed a popularity so meteoric, they were labelled as Asia’s stars, as well as “Kings of the Hallyu wave”. TVXQ reaped various awards in their own country, and in fact Yoochun played a big part in strengthening the group’s journey.
Their achievements weren’t in Korea alone. TVXQ’s rapid popularity snaked into Japan and a week after their first appearance, they started arranging for various activities in the Land of the Rising Sun. His natural talent for writing also led Yoochun to write the song “Kiss The Baby Sky,” that became the theme song of a morning news program in Japan, and allowing him to earn a lucrative income.
However, the sky wasn’t always clear. In 2009, Yoochun faced a major crisis that created so many possibilities when his career was at its peak. In mid-2009, Yoochun and two other members of TVXQ, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu, filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment for an unfair contract. This lawsuit is still ongoing but the courts have allowed them to be active in the entertainment industry. On October 2010, they formed JYJ.
(Despite the troubles,) those worries gradually faded away when he was given the chance to start something new in his career.
He chose to become an actor and through “SungKyunKwan Scandal,” a drama that’s been sold to several countries, the royalties he received amounted to RM20 million. It has also been hailed as one of the most popular television dramas. He received RM951,000 for every episode, and another RM380,000 for overseas sales, at once putting Yoochun as the celebrity whose earnings reached RM63 million.  His Japanese fans also gave a positive response to the drama, allowing Yoochun to receive a certain amount of fees through DVD sales.
Not just successful in acting, Yoochun, who has been crowned as Asia’s Most Popular Artist also sang the theme song for the drama that earned various acknowledgements on online charts.
(With JYJ), he also produced an album that sold over 410,000 copies, besides raking in total sales of over 780,000 copies for several popular singles in Japan. In 2010, over 1.2 million copies of albums sold had indirectly contributed to the handsome youth’s lucrative earnings.
JYJ’s booming popularity made the trio, especially Yoochun, the advertisers’ top choice in South Korea.Throughout 2011, Yoochun acquired individually, lucrative contracts as tea product ambassador for Tio, Nintendo Wii for the launch of the latest edition of Zelda, Black Smith’s pizza chain and the latest, ramen brand Ottogi. Together with JYJ, Yoochun also appeared in the LG Optimus Q2 ad and became spokesperson for clothing brand NII, Penzal Q, retail outlet Lotte Duty Free and cosmetic company, Nature Republic.
Profile:
Full name: Park Yoochun
Stage name: Yuchun or Micky Yoochun
Date of birth: 4 Jun 1986
Siblings: Oldest, with younger brother Park Yoohwan
TV series: Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Miss Ripley
Commercials: Tea drink Tio, Black Smith Pizza, Nintendo Wii for the latest edition of Zelda and Ottogi ramen
Individual Achievements (Acting): Best New Male Actor, Internet Choice Actor Award, Favourite Couple Award at the KBS Drama Awards 2010. Most Popular Male Actor, 47th Baeksang Arts Awards (2011), Most Popular Actor in Asia and Best Male Actor at the Seoul International Drama Awards 2011.
Albums with JYJ: The Beginning [October 2010] received 500,000 units ordered and In Heaven [September 2011] 300,000 units ordered.
Source : [Berita Harian Online]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

朴大米, 大家叫你朴有钱是没有错的
但是是你应得的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-12-2011 10:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
Just translated key parts from the post of a staff who experienced the uncomfortable relationship between JYJ and SM Entertainment.

- It’s not present, but I once happened to work with JYJ’s Yuchun Park and SM artists (SHINee, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and etc). I wasn’t the PD but I was in charge of something similar.

- Normally when you make TV programs, it can be worked out well when the agreement between the production (who pays the money), staff (PD and other people who actually make programs) and other 3rd party (broadcasting company and the others who air the program) is well-processed. People may think that the one who pays the money has the strongest power among those three.

- However, the situations become very different when JYJ and SM artists are on the same program’s casting board in broadcasting industries regardless of what program it is. When there are JYJ and SM together, all the three parties involved in programs tend to be in SM’s favour. Actually they have been in favour of only SM’s sides for several years.

According to my own experience,

There was a production company who wanted to cast JYJ on its program. And the production and staff also wanted SM’s artists who were making Korean Wave together. So far so good, a scriptwriter of the program made his/her casting offer and it went all well. However, it was declined by the broadcasting company. The reason was the one everyone knows.

The funny thing was that all of the 3 major broadcasting companies did the same thing.
There was difference of intensity to say it, but the decisions were the same. Only SBS said in less-intense way.

But I didn’t like this unreasonable and incomprehensible situation so pushed ahead with a plan[the original casting] in a quite strong way. Eventually, the people in senior positions said that it wouldn’t be possible that JYJ appears in the program, and especially not possible when there is SM on the same casting board. And they told that only one member of JYJ could be accepted in the consideration of the staff’s position. So Yuchun Park was appeared as an actor, not as a singer.

- In fact, the SM singer who was casted at the same time [with JYJ on the same program] knew about the casting later, and gave me an ultimatum by saying that I would have to choose the one between the two, and he/she[SM singer] would refuse to appear on the program if JYJ appeared as any smallest role. I said that I would never ask them for another work cause it was so chip and nasty, then Yuchun Park was finally able to appear.

- And the SM singer cancelled the appearance, and I was harshly criticized by the broadcasting company. The reason was that why I had to choose Yuchun Park, while there are possibilities that they[SM singers] could boycott their future appearances on other music or entertainment programs and there could be other direct/indirect disadvantages in any ways.

- SM Entertainment has pocketed as much as it could in 2011. They had a lot of government money and made worldwide issues. Soo Man Lee even was awarded a medal. It seems to be Samsung in entertainment industry. The reason that SM keeps JYJ from being in entertainment industry is crystal clear. Because JYJ is the one who could damage its position.

- According to the words by JYJ’s sides a few months ago, “the news about JYJ’s concerts in America never makes the front parts”, “They[SM] know more than us that JYJ is second to none in ticket-power and any other influence when there is direct competition between any singers of SM and JYJ.

Well people say that broadcasting field is quite dirty. What I experienced was even a lot dirtier.

Original Link: http://dg5242.blog.me/90132042818

* I think everyone can have some information about SM’s interference in JYJ, but just thought this kind of eyewitness evidence in open public could be more significant.

* Do not move or use the contexts in your own writing without any notices or permissions. I just wanted to share some situations in Korea with JYJ fans, and do not want to feel sore by seeing someone use my works in their own manners without myself not knowing it.
(Especially OT5s!! I’m sick of their rude manners. I don’t translate for them.)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-12-2011 07:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
大家近来好吗???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-1-2012 02:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
有人买jyj come on over 吗 ?
不懂这里哪里有卖呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-1-2012 08:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
jyj 的facebook 和官方youtube 开了~~ 大家有去支持吗???
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-1-2012 09:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
啊各位各位!农历新年快乐男人也要快乐!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-2-2012 01:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
男團JYJ日常紀錄片《The Day》取消所有電影院上映。

JYJ所屬經紀公司C-JES娛樂30日上午宣布「19日公開的JYJ紀錄片上映的消息因電影院方面不履行合約而被全部取消」,據悉電影院方面最高決策人始終未同意簽字導致本次合約付諸東流。

CGV方面表示:「在向新管理團隊遞交業務報告時,有關於《The Day》上映的內容被指未按照內部報告,進行流程的原則辦事,所以很難正式上映」。

對此C-JES代表稱:「很遺憾再次未能履行和粉絲的約定,雖然不知道CGV內部為何做出解約而不是修改合約的決定,但我方認為在企業與企業簽約,以及對外界媒體公布消息的過程中對方都非常草率也十分輕易的做出不履行合約的決定。」

他還表示:「我們在有限的環境下,做出最大的努力,因此獲得不少成果,雖然沒有K-POP產業化系統的幫助,但是僅靠JYJ的音樂和實力也在亞洲、南北美以及歐洲進行規模不小的世界巡回演唱會,在這期間為了把握為數不多的機會我們在不懈地努力,也為了機會不會白白浪費而拼死努力。」

他最後表示:「我方沒有自信也沒有力量能夠和大企業對抗,但是為了得到大家的幫助而決定最終公開他們這種永無止盡的壓制,為了不讓這種不正確的價值觀繼續蔓延,給越來越多的人造成傷害,我方決定毫不猶豫地出面迎擊。JYJ只希望透過專輯讓粉絲聽到他們的音樂,希望和粉絲在同一個舞台上放歌,也希望看到喜愛自己的粉絲,最後再次向粉絲表達深深的歉意」
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-2-2012 01:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
JYJ成員朴有天和演員韓智敏有望在SBS TV新劇《閣樓王世子》中飾演男女主角。

16日有消息爆出韓智敏、朴有天、文彩元等頂級明星將出演《閣樓王世子》的消息,吸引了眾人的矚目。18日韓智敏所屬公司有關人員與韓星網進行的電話採訪中提到,「確實接到了飾演女主角的提議,但還沒有最後決定」。

目前,韓智敏正在拍攝JTBC的電視劇《吧嗒吧嗒:他和她心臟搏動的聲音》,從而是否參與3月開播的電視劇《閣樓王世子》還在考慮中。然而也有有關人員表示:「正朝接受片約的方向考慮」,有望出演。

而被選為第一男主角的朴有天在接受韓星網採訪時也表示:「將朝著接受出演提議的方向考慮」。據悉,朴有天若正式出演,將在劇中飾演王世子李閣,劇中李閣跨域了300年的歲月,穿越到了2012年的首爾,邂逅了和太子妃長得一模一樣的女人再次墜入愛河。

雖然朴有天和韓智敏還沒有給出明確的答復,但某業內人士爆料兩人正在討論具體的拍攝事項,很有可能已經有了定論。此外,演員鄭柔美也有可能在劇中以主要演員身份亮相。

另外,預計於3月14日開播的《閣樓王世子》是部幻想愛情片,由曾導演SBS TV電視劇《KAIST》、《戀人》等的導演申允燮掌鏡,並且由《不良家族》的編劇李喜銘擔任執筆。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-2-2012 05:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
Oh No~我回來佳禮了?!!!!XDDDDDDD
好懷念啊~大家還在嗎?><
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-10-2024 05:29 PM , Processed in 0.109295 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.