回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 27-8-2011 02:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
我是PixieVine36
魔杖:Aspen with Unicorn core, twelve and a quarter inches, Unbending
终于玩到分类帽那里,其实当中我只读了有羽毛笔的那些短文,from book的都没读。。
我分到了格莱芬多。。
Congratulations! I’m Prefect Percy Weasley, and I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures; our house colours are scarlet and gold, and our common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This is, quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! If that’s not enough for you, I don’t know what is.

I won’t keep you long, as all you need to do to find out more about your house is to follow Harry Potter and his friends as I lead them up to their dormitories. Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of the best house in the school.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-8-2011 03:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
跟大家分享一下很萌的Alan Rickman~~~

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-8-2011 05:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hufflepuff 突然突飞猛进!house point 最高!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-8-2011 07:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
Hufflepuff 突然突飞猛进!house point 最高!
chuahft 发表于 27-8-2011 05:35 PM

哦~真好~都说了~我会帮hufflepuff拿到house cup的~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-8-2011 07:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Aquarian 于 28-8-2011 08:27 PM 编辑

ALDER WITH UNICORN CORE, THIRTEEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, SURPRISINGLY SWISHY

好像有人跟我同一支哦~~~

我居然在Ravenclaw~~~55555~~~~

Congratulations! I’m Prefect Robert Hilliard, and I’m delighted to welcome you to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot climb; our house colours are blue and bronze, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw Tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. The arched windows set into the walls of our circular common room look down at the school grounds: the lake, the Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch pitch and the Herbology gardens. No other house in the school has such stunning views.
Without wishing to boast, this is the house where the cleverest witches and wizards live. Our founder, Rowena Ravenclaw, prized learning above all else – and so do we. Unlike the other houses, who all have concealed entrances to their common rooms, we don’t need one. The door to our common room lies at the top of a tall, winding staircase. It has no handle, but an enchanted bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. When you rap on the door, this knocker will ask you a question, and if you can answer it correctly, you are allowed in. This simple barrier has kept out everyone but Ravenclaws for nearly a thousand years.
Some first-years are scared by having to answer the eagle’s questions, but don’t worry. Ravenclaws learn quickly, and you’ll soon enjoy the challenges the door sets. It’s not unusual to find twenty people standing outside the common room door, all trying to work out the answer to the day’s question together. This is a great way to meet fellow Ravenclaws from other years, and to learn from them – although it is a bit annoying if you’ve forgotten your Quidditch robes and need to get in and out in a hurry. In fact, I’d advise you to triple-check your bag for everything you need before leaving Ravenclaw Tower.
Another cool thing about Ravenclaw is that our people are the most individual – some might even call them eccentrics. But geniuses are often out of step with ordinary folk, and unlike some other houses we could mention, we think you’ve got the right to wear what you like, believe what you want, and say what you feel. We aren’t put off by people who march to a different tune; on the contrary, we value them!
Speaking of eccentrics, you’ll like our Head of house, Professor Filius Flitwick. People often underestimate him, because he’s really tiny (we think he’s part elf, but we’ve never been rude enough to ask) and he’s got a squeaky voice, but he’s the best and most knowledgeable Charms master alive in the world today. His office door is always open to any Ravenclaw with a problem, and if you’re in a real state he’ll get out these delicious little cupcakes he keeps in a tin in his desk drawer and make them do a little dance for you. In fact, it’s worth pretending you’re in a real state just to see them jive.
Ravenclaw house has an illustrious history. Most of the greatest wizarding inventors and innovators were in our house, including Perpetua Fancourt, the inventor of the lunascope, Laverne de Montmorency, a great pioneer of love potions, and Ignatia Wildsmith, the inventor of Floo powder. Famous Ravenclaw Ministers for Magic include Millicent Bagnold, who was in power on the night that Harry Potter survived the Dark Lord’s curse, and defended the wizarding celebrations all over Britain with the words, ‘I assert our inalienable right to party. There was also Minister Lorcan McLaird, who was a quite brilliant wizard, but preferred to communicate by puffing smoke out of the end of his wand. Well, I did say we produce eccentrics. In fact, we are also the house that gave the wizarding world Uric the Oddball, who used a jellyfish for a hat. He’s the punch line of a lot of wizarding jokes.
As for our relationship with the other three houses: well, you’ve probably heard about the Slytherins. They’re not all bad, but you’d do well to be on your guard until you know them well. They’ve got a long house tradition of doing whatever it takes to win – so watch out, especially in Quidditch matches and exams.
The Gryffindors are OK. If I had a criticism, I’d say Gryffindors tend to be show-offs. They’re also much less tolerant than we are of people who are different; in fact, they’ve been known to make jokes about Ravenclaws who have developed an interest in levitation, or the possible magical uses of troll bogies, or ovomancy, which (as you probably know) is a method of divination using eggs. Gryffindors haven’t got our intellectual curiosity, whereas we’ve got no problem if you want to spend your days and nights cracking eggs in a corner of the common room and writing down your predictions according to the way the yolks fall. In fact, you’ll probably find a few people to help you.
As for the Hufflepuffs, well, nobody could say they’re not nice people. In fact, they’re some of the nicest people in the school. Let’s just say you needn’t worry too much about them when it comes to competition at exam time.
I think that’s nearly everything. Oh yes, our house ghost is the Grey Lady. The rest of the school thinks she never speaks, but she’ll talk to Ravenclaws. She’s particularly useful if you’re lost, or you’ve mislaid something.
I’m sure you’ll have a good night. Our dormitories are in turrets off the main tower; our four-poster beds are covered in sky blue silk eiderdowns and the sound of the wind whistling around the windows is very relaxing.
And once again: well done on becoming a member of the cleverest, quirkiest and most interesting house at Hogwarts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-8-2011 11:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
难道我没按对地方?为什么格莱芬多的级长欢迎词那么短?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2011 12:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
ALDER WITH UNICORN CORE, THIRTEEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, SURPRISINGLY SWISHY

好像有人跟我同一支 ...
Aquarian 发表于 28-8-2011 07:07 PM

add 我!DraconisRain150

heidijy 发表于 28-8-2011 11:30 PM

是咯,我也很奇怪为什么 Gryffindor 那么短
可能是大家已经了解 Gryffindor 了吧。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-8-2011 12:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
heidijy 发表于 28-8-2011 11:30 PM

我觉得是书里面已经说了一大部分吧~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-8-2011 12:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
有谁brew了很多魔药?
我发现魔药真的超级难,而且蛮卡的,材料拉过去的时候,不是怎样拉都行的,要避开大锅才行。更衰的是……我居然害到我的house被扣分!都不明白原因是什么,我有点不服气啰!!!现在,连我的锅都要买过!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2011 12:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
是咯,我也很奇怪为什么 Gryffindor 那么短
可能是大家已经了解 Gryffindor 了吧。。
我觉得是书里面已经说了一大部分吧~~~

应该是的。。
看回第一本,看看里面Percy是不是已经说了很多。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-8-2011 12:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
有谁brew了很多魔药?
我发现魔药真的超级难,而且蛮卡的,材料拉过去的时候,不是怎样拉都行的,要避开大 ...
Aquarian 发表于 29-8-2011 12:08 AM

我开始怀疑我是纳威了。。spell我也尝试很多次。。

brew potion 试了更多次才成功。。。。

麻瓜入学魔法学校真的不容易。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2011 12:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 173# chuahft
我加你了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2011 12:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
有谁brew了很多魔药?
我发现魔药真的超级难,而且蛮卡的,材料拉过去的时候,不是怎样拉都行的,要避开大 ...
Aquarian 发表于 29-8-2011 12:08 AM

你是 FireboltPhoenix109 吗?
对咯,我也是有炸过我的锅,而且是最贵的锅!Copper Cauldron!
但是练习几次后就 ok 了,已经成功 brew 完 5 种 potion

回复  chuahft
我加你了。。。
heidijy 发表于 29-8-2011 12:27 AM

你是 PixieVine36 对不?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-8-2011 01:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
我开始怀疑我是纳威了。。spell我也尝试很多次。。

brew potion 试了更多次才成功。。。。

麻瓜入学 ...
heidijy 发表于 29-8-2011 12:23 AM

我是已经成功了的,所以才想来真的,为学院那分。谁知道…………
而且我根本没有做错,steps都对了,就拿起wand后,搞到大锅爆了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-9-2024 04:40 PM , Processed in 0.130223 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.